Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesherlockalien
Stranger
Mushrooms and body consciousness
    #2483734 - 03/30/04 03:25 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I?ve read and hear and been part of lot?s of discussions regarding the ?heightened consciousness? that mushrooms bring, but people mostly talk about mental aspects.. How about your personal experiences with your bodies? Are you more conscious, more ?swift?, when under the influence of shrooms, or are you more ?clumsy?, confused?

I for one have tripped lot?s of times that I am much more bodily conscious. Like during many trips, when going up a river by the rocks, having to jump from rock to rock (dont try this at home without experience, kids =), I really was perfect in what I was doing. I mean, when ?sober?, I can slip once in a while, or be affraid of a certain jump, but when with shrooms, I feel as if I know perfectly my limits, and I can feel the rock before touching it, knowing what moves to make, how to diminish the impact, how to grip better, knowing without a doubt if I am able to do it or not, and even being much quicker to improvise on the moves. I feel sort of like a ninja.. hehehe

So how bout u guys?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and body consciousness [Re: sherlockalien]
    #2484042 - 03/30/04 04:57 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I am very physically talented, I love to surf, skateboard, do gymnastics, run, etc.  I'm the kid thats always doing flips and jumping off stuff when he's high, while everyone looks and laughs at him :lol:  Anyways, when I'm having a good trip off 2 grams or less, I can do some amazing things that I'VE TRIED AND CANNOT DO SOBER.  In San Francisco, I got a burst of euphoria, and sprinted down the wharf.  I can't describe what I did, but it was a sort of cartoon-ish run where your body goes side to side, while your head stays stationary.  I was getting close to the ground, running, going sideways back and forth.  I can't do it anymore.  I've surfed on mushrooms a number of times, and I was ripping like my very best days, in less than ideal conditions.  Downhill skateboarding on shrooms, I'm smooth, fast, and stylish, because I trust my body much more (the most important thing in downhill skating).  When I'm tripping on that sort of dose, I always have the urge to climb... trees, walls, fences, etc.  I love jumping and climbing, doing random gymnastics stuff.  For me, shrooms are perfectly suited for that sort of activity.  I want to have a full on run through the forest and climb trees trip one day. 

Sometimes the shroom energy overwhelms my body on comparable doses.  Usually its because I've been less than healthy (not enough sleep, not enough food, etc.)  Unless my body is in good enough shape to harness the psychedelic energy and use it, the stuff just runs rampant through my body and makes me feel hot, anxious, sick, and weary.  Then I can barely walk.  So yea its a diceroll for me, but when I'm healthy and euphorifc, I can do some amazing physical feats on mushrooms :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and body consciousness [Re: Noviseer]
    #2484060 - 03/30/04 05:01 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I played table tennis on my last low dose and I was like forrest gump. If I take 3g or more I can barely move during the peak. It depends on the dose for me.

In McKenna's book Food of the Gods he believed that cavemen ate mushrooms to heighten their senses and it enabled them to hunt and survive better than they would have.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and body consciousness [Re: Dankman]
    #2484071 - 03/30/04 05:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dankman said:
I played table tennis on my last low dose and I was like Forrest Gump.

Oh yea, I forgot about that one, I did the same thing :grin:  Also, I played the best pool game of my life on 1 gram.  My friends actually comented on the fact that I was playing uncharacteristically well, and I hadn't told them I was tripping.

--------------------

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
    #2484148 - 03/30/04 05:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I can walk on water.

:mushroom2: :nut: :biggrin:

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

Offlinesherlockalien
Stranger
Re: Mushrooms and body consciousness [Re: sherlockalien]
    #2484272 - 03/30/04 06:11 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

nice noviseer.. That's what I mean.. It's nice feeling your 'center of mass' being perfectly aligned, flowing well in whatever activity you're doing.. Climbing and jumping around, etc is really cool.. There's this friend of mine who does it with me all the time, it's really cool! We take acid, or shrooms, and we play with the environment, as if everything is interactive.

(off-topic: I've seen a sport once on TV where these guys just jumped from roof to roof, and climbed stuff, etc, and they were trying to spread this sport.. Have you ever seen this? It's sort of what I do, but more on the city, while I preffer nature type of stuff)

I've never tried playing table tennis on shrooms or acid.. I certainly will next time I have the oportunity..

btw, when you guys take a lot of shrooms, and you get to this stage where you seemingly cant even walk, do you think the barrier is physical (i.e. body consciousness decreased) or is it psychological (i.e. you're so imersed in thoughts that you dont even bother doing something physical) ?

InvisiblecApTaInCrAp
Delightfullyexcellent
 User Gallery

#2484307 - 03/30/04 06:28 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Hilarious Noviseer

--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."

Offlinemopeds_beep_beep
Re: Mushrooms and body consciousness [Re: dobinky]
    #2484907 - 03/30/04 09:09 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dobinky said:
I can walk on water.

:mushroom2: :nut: :biggrin:

HAHA! :lol:

OfflineDaturaEnigma
Astronaut

Loc: Nibiru
Re: Mushrooms and body consciousness [Re: mopeds_beep_beep]
    #2540320 - 04/08/04 07:12 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

LMAO

--------------------
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity"-Edgar Allan Poe

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience