Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHeyun
Stranger
Good LSA trip (so far)
    #24834988 - 12/08/17 11:06 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I’m doing LSA for the first time tonight.  So far I’m about 50 Morning Blue seeds into the trip.  I’m doing it incrementally, adding about 10 seeds at a time.  I just added 20.  I’ll probably add another 20.

I’m supposed to be somewhere at 8 in the morning and now I’m guessing I probably won’t make it.  I can predict myself eating more and more seeds throughout the night and sleeping through my alarm altogether.  I’m very okay with that, with a minimum of guilty feeling.  I’m sure I’ll feel guilty tomorrow but tonight I don’t mind.

As I’m typing there’s a reality cooking show on in the background.  I’m finding its remarkable lack of significance more unbearable than ever, though at the same time I’m able to bear it.  I’m finding the conversations of ordinary people increasingly automatic and pointless.  I’m finding it harder to be around normal people.

I just sneezed because I have a cold.  I’ve been miserable for the last few days because I’ve been sick.

Now I’m starting to feel the illness...I’m not sure if eating more seeds will help or not but I probably will anyway.

I’ve been drinking tonight but I haven’t smoked weed yet.  I don’t have a huge desire to, like normal, but I probably will for good measure.

Yeah, I’ll smoke some weed and get back to you.  TTFN.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHeyun
Stranger
Re: Good LSA trip (so far) [Re: Heyun]
    #24835020 - 12/08/17 11:41 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Actually what LSA is for me is a tremendous sedative.  It’s good for depression and anxiety, which I struggle with.  I can’t think of the last time I felt more relaxed...or maybe more just sleepy.

I will say that the Nausea everyone talks about was pretty tolerable.  But then I took a pretty low dose of this.  I feel like if I ate anymore I would probably wind up puking, but then again I have the current crud.

I’m a person of intense feeling and the feeling on this varies from highly intense to something or nother...and I just felt my mind shift a gear, and I feel it’s safe to say that a sage from far away came to visit me today and I’m here to tell you that this is good, in every sense I can think of.

This is some good shit, when mixed with weed and alcohol.  It’ll add a rung to your ladder, and I should say that this would apply mostly to a small-timer like me.  I mostly just drink and smoke weed and frankly I find this combination good.  But then when I add Morning Glory it becomes like the trinity; like the Holy Hallucinogenic Trinity.  And I did just hallucinate, a little.

OfflineHeyun
Stranger
Re: Good LSA trip (so far) [Re: Heyun]
    #24835022 - 12/08/17 11:43 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, it's hard to add a comment in this forum.  I imagine you lose about half of all comments to people who just can't stay focused long enough to navigate the labrinth.  I'm not complaining.  I'm thankful for this forum.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder