Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenewmodel
The Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Around the 10,000 lakes.
Difference in Fly Agaric trip?
    #6081142 - 09/20/06 01:24 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I have always wondered about the difference in the affects the Fly Agaric produces compared to Cubes. I've read descriptions and posts, that some people dislike the build-up and some people feel as if they were drunk. One of my friends said that it was absolutely necessary to vomit in order to initiate the trip. (I do not believe that, but perhaps it is true). Yet then I read some other posts and it sounds like the Fly Agaric produces a more mystical/spiritual trip. I know that perhaps that is a incorrect comment since a trip is very subjective and influenced by many variables however, it seems that people report more Mystical experiences on the Fly Agaric.

Please, can someone clear some of this up or link me to an article, or even better, illustrate a personal experience.

Topics to consider:
Build-up
Body Sensation
Mind Sensation
Nausea
Overall progression of the trip
Motor functions
Visuals
Come down

Thanks.

Peace,

I.T.

--------------------
A man that comes to the door is never quite the same man who went out.

Freedom is something that dies unless it's used

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenewmodel
The Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Difference in Fly Agaric trip? [Re: newmodel]
    #6081786 - 09/20/06 10:28 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

There has to be someone that can share something. Please.

Peace,

I.T.

--------------------

Offlinejohnjohnandjamal
Stranger

#6081824 - 09/20/06 10:42 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I'll give you my experiences with 15g dried, powdered and consumed in a tea.

Build-up - I didnt find there was much a build up at all. Well, that is, nothing like p. cubensis mushrooms. On cubes, I feel very anxious for the entire come up but to me, amanita muscaria was very relaxing. It felt like I was getting more and more intoxicated by alcohol

Body Sensation - I had a weird feeling for the trip as if I was falling deep into the ground at every second. As if I was falling off a cliff continously.

Mind Sensation - There were some brief moments of confusion and introspective thought but nothing like what I have experienced on cubes. Thats probably because I didnt take enough though.

Nausea - I experienced none at all. The mushrooms were dried, baked at 190F for 45 mins and then powdered and then made into a tea. From what I read, this was supposed to stop most of the nausea. It did for me.

Overall progression of the trip - The trip was strange, I kept going in and out of sleep and then eventually it was over. It was just like a night of drinking.

Motor functions - I found my movements slightly delayed and everything had a really nice flow to it. I felt very weightless, almost like moving around in water. Walking around felt really cool.

Visuals - I got heavy pixelation in my vision and could only see 5 feet in front of me, no more, no less. Everything else was really pixelated. It was like a little circle of vision that I could see.

Come down - There wasn't much of a come down. After a while, the effects just go away. I fell asleep at the end I think.

The thing I disliked most about the experience is that it does not enhance music whatsoever. It actually made it sound worse. It was like I was in a tin can for a few hours.

Thats all I've got to share for now. If I think of something else, I'll post it here.

Offlinenewmodel
The Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Difference in Fly Agaric trip? [Re: johnjohnandjamal]
    #6081862 - 09/20/06 10:55 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Thank you. I found more reports and information about it also.
I wold like to try it, I also wanted to try Pans becaus eI hear they are very potent and the trip is different overall.

Peace,

I.T.

--------------------

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

#6083562 - 09/20/06 07:01 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

now im thinking of throwing a batch of these onto my next order.

defintially getting salvia, hwbr from iam shaman

and viridis from another online vender.

what is a average to high dose?

do they come wet or dry when ordered online?

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"Psychedelics let you see the world through a child's eye."

"Experience the liquid realm..."

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: Difference in Fly Agaric trip? [Re: agoutihead]
    #6083579 - 09/20/06 07:05 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

obviously there seem to be alot of different kinds on iamshaman.... what is the real difference?

i figure ill go better than middle of the road. not the most expensive, but not quite middle.

they seem to sell just the caps.... but shouldnt these mushrooms have the same theory of cubes that there is psycilcybin throughout the stems and caps.

so if that holds true for cubes, then why wouldnt the stems of amantia be the same?

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: Difference in Fly Agaric trip? [Re: agoutihead]
    #6083588 - 09/20/06 07:07 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

and whats up with the extracts? is that the better way to go?

--------------------

OfflineRegatheite
Stranger
    #24834188 - 12/08/17 03:42 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, so I’m new here. I’ve recently been considered for a job where I’ll be drug tested. I’ve been a cannabis user for about 10 years for treating several conditions. So I’ve been looking for alternatives. I tried Kava Kava, not a bad experience but the taste was awful. Tried damiana and blue lotus... not sure if those did anything at all. Kratom was a so so experience, one that left me wishing I could just smoke weed again already. My most recent experience was with Fly Agaric though. This was the most out of the world experience I’ve ever had.
I took approximately 1 ounce of the dried caps I ordered from a Lithuanian supplier. Boiled a little over 16 ounces water which I removed from heat and steeped the caps in it for about 1/2 hour. I didn’t cut up or grind the caps, just steeped them whole. My fiancé and I drank the tea with a little honey (tasted like mushroom stock, I’m surprised I’m not seeing a lot more savory options) and ate most of the mushrooms with a little salt and pepper. The taste isn’t that bad actually, but the texture isn’t great.
We smoked a cigarette and I’d read that a short nap was essential to get the full effect. We woke a hour & a half later. She said she felt very high. I felt nothing at first, but once I started to move I realized I couldn’t actually feel my skin. It felt like I’d fallen through the seams in a video game and was looking/feeling the world from the underside. My head, hands, and feet were just points in space. We had to run our hands over each other’s bodies to become aware of our surfaces. She became very nauseous and threw up a lot. I was fine. The strangest part was that my head was clear as a bell, I was aware of everything I was doing and saying, wasn’t the slightest bit fuzzy or disoriented despite the fact I couldn’t walk a straight line AT ALL. We tried to smoke a cigarette but the thought was so foreign to us, we couldn’t imagine how we’d ingest the smoke or where’d it go. It was SO bizarre.
I’d read that this Shroom wasn’t exactly fun, but was indeed a spiritual experience. We went back to bed at had a long conversation about the nature of time that made no sense in the morning lol. We then fell back asleep. All told we were probably only awake for about 1-2 hours of the experience. We awoke feeling totally fine. If anything I was in a great mood with a better than usual appetite. I definitely want to try them again, not tonight since I think two nights in a row might be excessive and I’m not sure what side effects the digestive process might have that aren’t obviously apparent.
Also, I’ve had psycibilin (sp?) and this was definitely not that.
Just thought I’d share, any advice on other legal alternatives in the US would be appreciated. Especially if you can tell me something that’s legal, safe, and fun. These are great, but I wouldn’t say they’re at all fun, per say. Spiritual, enlightening, yes. Fun, not so much.

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Loc: Great Lakes State
Re: Difference in Fly Agaric trip? [Re: Regatheite]
    #24834322 - 12/08/17 04:40 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Amanita experiences are very mystical but in a different way to psilocybin, it's less of am emotional/sensory trip and more of a being intoxicated with the divine sort of experience.

A few keep differences I want to harp on:

Soma -

Many people think amanita was the fabled soma drug while other folks like Terrence Mckenna thought it was psilocybin mushroom. What people like Terrence Mckenna don't understand is that psilocybin mushroom can't be soma because it lacks the narcotic elements.

As wonderful as psilocybin is, its not really a recreational drug or a drug you can take too often because its exhausting, it messes with your visual perception a lot, and builds tolerance.

Amanita on the other hand, has both strong narcotic and psychedelic effects making it a much more ideal candidate. You can take amanita daily in small doses if you want and it won't interfere with your ability to sleep or build tolerance.

The psychedelic effects are hard to describe because they manifest differently on every trip but generally I would say it fills your body with the the sensation of a very powerful energy. Your mind gets quiet but you feel very alive. Your spiritual intelligence and awareness increases a great deal. For example I remember one time on amanita I could see straight into my dogs mind and see the very images that were moving through her consciousness. Ive seen fairies, angelic beings, kingdoms made out of light on amanita. Higher doses produce a NDE like experience. I remember being taken in for a "life review" on amanita just like you read about in NDE literature. There are religious themes, like crucifiction, death, reserection, that sort of thing.

The experience is less frenetic than psilocybin, where every time you try to look at something it morphs into something else. Amanita is much less about distorting your senses.

--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

Invisiblebreeg89
i'll tell ya hwhat

Loc: mass
Re: Difference in Fly Agaric trip? [Re: Regatheite]
    #24834331 - 12/08/17 04:44 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I've never taken the plunge and fully tripped on them. Be aware that they are a dissociative/sedative/hypnotic, and thus are in a completely different class than Psilocybes.

I enjoy eating fly agaric caps (wild var. persicina) gradually over the course of the evening. They produce an alcohol-like intoxication and have a very strong sedative-hypnotic effect when used this way. I feel like I'd just go to sleep if I tried to eat a lot in a short time, but maybe the high dose effect is different.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder