Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
You are all my brothers and sisters! * 1
    #24833850 - 12/08/17 02:14 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

In martial arts we consider a fellow practitioner a brother or sister.  The mushrooms totally blew my mind.  I got an eighth for $10.  That's 3.5 g.  I wish ganja was less expensive and legal everywhere.  We legalized in Washington state where I live and the scene is way more mellow but we still pay illegal prices.  Peace.  Mike.

--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Re: You are all my brothers and sisters! [Re: sunshine]
    #24834145 - 12/08/17 05:23 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not fooling anyone.  I used methamphetamine and legal herbs for two years.  I tested over 150 herbs.  I've seen martial artists who don't have this training and their root is lacking and they have difficulty settling their chi.
I like to think of all trippers though as psychedelic family.  Getting stoned on the ganja is really good.  I used to be rich and smoked a lot of it every day.  I want to take more LSD.  My mother thinks she has taken 500 LSD trips!  My father used the peyote in the 50s when it was still legal. 
When I think of my mushroom experience I always get flashbacks where I feel uneasy.  It was difficult to experience those first 30 trips or so.  Keep it up and you'll be glad you did.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
    #24834153 - 12/08/17 05:26 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

:highfive:

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Re: You are all my brothers and sisters! [Re: HamHead]
    #24834182 - 12/08/17 05:38 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I used absinthe a few times.  There are a bunch of really trippy herbs.  I used a lot of yohimbe with testosterone homolog in it.  The ephedra is similar to meth.  In kung fu movies, I see a lot of ephedra heads. 
I'm trying to learn Cantonese now.  I'm going to study hard and become fluent.  I want to read Buddhist sutras in Cantonese.  It's quite a poetic language.  Plus I can watch kung fu movies without the poor English translations.  Cantonese is difficult to translate.  Peace.  Mike.

--------------------

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

#24834326 - 12/08/17 06:42 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

m goi means thank you in Cantonese.
I know how to teach martial arts to beginners.  We start with footwork and basic punches.  Then, you get to learn stickfighting and then swordfighting.  These weapons are the platform for learning the intricate hand techniques that are the signature of real kung fu!  I eventually teach you all the weapons.

--------------------

OfflineMaturin
Guardian of the Beam
Male

Loc: TN
    #24834704 - 12/08/17 10:01 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I like to think we are all trip-siblings too!  Triblings!!!  What martial arts have you studied?

--------------------
“This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.” ~ T.S. Eliot

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Re: You are all my brothers and sisters! [Re: Maturin]
    #24834731 - 12/08/17 10:24 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I started with karate and then learned Bruce Lee's jeet kune do.  After that I went on to study the "weapon based" silat and escrima.  That's when I learned real kung fu.  Bruce Lee hadn't studied enough wing chun to learn the swords and pole.  If he had there probably never would have been a jeet kune do.  Since then I've focused on tai chi styles for the past nine years.  I have studied probably at least 1000 martial arts to some extent if you count my youtube research!  I want to practice BJJ and various styles of wrestling.  I have studied BJJ techniques in detail but I've never practiced them. 
I've been altering my consciousness since I was 9 YO so I have almost no idea of what it's like to be sober.  I have smoked really heavy ganja for six years and used methamphetamine for two years.  I'm a big fan of ganja, yet the meth taught me crucial lessons.  I want to use more LSD.  I'm a big fan of this forum and the safe drugs like ganja and psychedelics.  I smoked crack twice and was wondering the whole time if I'd die or collapse or something from my next hit!  Meth is really sketchy but smoking cocaine is scary as fuck!

--------------------

InvisibleHyperboreanDream
blah blah blah
Male

Loc: Engerland
    #24835144 - 12/09/17 04:47 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

:hotdamn:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience