Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineplanit
natural
Loc: hilly glacier washout
STUPID BICH SCRACHED ME, CAME INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!
    #2481442 - 03/29/04 07:45 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

this biches boyfriend shows up with her , he sais he's gunna kill me ,
she flipps  and starts scrachin my face grabbing my hair , GO'S INTO MY ROOM AND SEES CATS GROW!!!!! AND SHROOMS!!! WOULDNT LEAVE UNTIL SHE TOOK CATS LAST 5 GRAMS OF HOMEGROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!her boyfriend fights like a wresler, he's shaking angry,and still couldnt punch hard enougf to hurt me,he fights like a bich grabbing my clothes n shit ,jurseys me, then his bich sais "dont touch my boyfriend" and starts to kick me while im down !!!!!!!!!she starts to throw childish fit kicking things around and walking around my house, bich must have punched me like a dozen times,only lefta few scraches, the kicks bruized me up , tries to kick me in the balls , i could have easily smashed the guys face in with a few bows(elbows to the face), i told the bich i wouldnt hit her, i was having such a good day (reasonably) i was soo calm ,i just couldnt hit the guy with any real effort,i wasnt even exited , not angry enougf, i have punched holes in walls before when agrivated ,if retaliation (by cat)comes ,she will get it as bad as he does....because she was the worst part of the situation,she was acting like a child the whole time .. "im standing right here and not moving" ....half the bullshit was inside , the other half was right infront of my house! somthing i really dont need,
she need to be taught a lesson... what do u people think about the last sentace? what would u do ?,SHE WENT INTO CATS FUCKING ROOM!!!!!!!!
i couldhave legally stabbed em both , ,buuut bich went into my room.....!where less then legal things are(that nobady used to know about, :mad2:
WHAT TO DO ??????????? ps im still pretty cool im not lettin these biches stress me out,but it this was just reeeealy annoing  and the bruizes are gunna be worse tommorow,(the worste thing was she got onto my room)

Edited by planit (03/29/04 08:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: STUPID BICH SCRACHED ME, CAME INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!! [Re: planit]
    #2481453 - 03/29/04 07:49 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Okay, start over again and this time try English.

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #2481584 - 03/29/04 08:17 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

planit said:
what do u people think about the last sentace?

like every other "sentace" in your post, it needs to be rewritten.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #2481645 - 03/29/04 08:28 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

What??? :wtf:

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
Re: STUPID BICH SCRACHED ME, CAME INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!! [Re: eric_the_red]
    #2481664 - 03/29/04 08:33 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Who is the bitch, is she your ex-girl friend, sister or roommate of some sort? If you didn't want the bitch in, why didn't you have your door locked?

i don't get it, who's the bitch? 

:confused:

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #2481679 - 03/29/04 08:35 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

If you can prove it, clean house and involve the authorities... if you can't then you'll either have to let it go, or, if you think this is likely to happen again, try to resolve the conflict before something else happens.

A hasty revenge will not work. Whats important right now is to think of your next step. Whats needs to happen? Can you make it happen? What will result from the action you took. Come up with scenarios, wiegh the pro's and con's of each.... hopefully you'll find a good choice.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: STUPID BICH SCRACHED ME, CAME INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!! [Re: kindkesey]
    #2481692 - 03/29/04 08:37 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

i dont get it?
sorry but can u type that wen ur not really drunk :smile:

--------------------

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2481713 - 03/29/04 08:41 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

From what i got of the story i would be pissed too. Leave the doors locked from now on.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: STUPID BICH SCRACHED ME, CAME INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!! [Re: whiterabbit13]
    #2481777 - 03/29/04 08:53 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Yeah, it's hard to read but that sucks man. What a bastard, I hate emotional chicks like that that freak out all the time. And the boyfriends of these chicks are usually no better, just there for the sex because emotional chicks tend to screw guys a lot more easily, I notice (and cheat on them easier too, hehe.)

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlineplanit
natural
Re: STUPID BICH SCRACHED ME, CAME INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!! [Re: whiterabbit13]
    #2481787 - 03/29/04 08:55 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

no lock on the door,id really rather not clean anything (finally cat has shrooms) and i cant prove anything , what i really want to do is set up a meet where he has 3 people and i have 3 people, thay woulf be judges , and fromal rules will be laid down(usually doesnt need to happen ,but he fights like he's in the fifth grade)so no shirt grabbing will take place, i really would like to settle this physically ( im a real nice guy) because i will hear nothing but bullshit if i dont, oh and the bich is a bich who wanted a dime ... so i say ok (thought she was someone else) she grabs it and sais come to the car for money(bullshit) then sais "oh i dont have any money today il call u tomorrow" so i try to take it back but the bich basicly lays on her purse, i know this bich is a con , and her boyfriends also a bich

InvisiblePsilostylin
Captain Save Em'
Loc: New Orleans!
    #2481845 - 03/29/04 09:10 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

first of all, clean out all your cat's illegal stuff, so you can't get fucked over with the law. because stupid people (based on how you talked about these people they sound really fuckin stupid) won't think twice about fuckin you over. then beat the fuckin shit out of both of them! i don't like violence either but cosider the circumstance.....these mother fuckers come into your house, steal your cat's shrooms, and then jump you. if that happend to me, there would be a fuckin war going down! for real! i know she's a girl but if she wants to act like a bitch then she can be straight up treated like a bitch. just knock those fuckin assholes unconscious and bust their fuckin teeth out. i'm sorry man but you can't forgive that level of disrespect. no forgive and forgets here, that shit was mad fucked up. sorry to hear about that dude. but hey if you don't feel like dealing with any kind of violence (or possible assult charge) then just call the police and get em locked up for theft (can't say mushrooms of couse), breaking an entery, and assult. those are some pretty big charges to deal with. i would personally beat the shit out of these people and not deal with the law but that option is open to you.

hope everything ends up alright
peace

Offlineplanit
natural
Re: STUPID BICH SCRACHED ME, CAME INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!! [Re: Psilostylin]
    #2481948 - 03/29/04 09:45 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

humans are the only things i would hurt for acting like that , cus they should know better , animals would have to try to kill me before i would retaliate, but i reealy dont want to get rid of any of kittys stuff .. she's waited sooo long , and it was homegrown bud which is a lot harder to produce, and theres really no safe place to move this stuff, iff they show up at a cop station saying that i whoooped em and that cat grows things, could i just say i got jumped and defended myself , they tried to take my money cause there coke heads(true)and they failed the attemt and got smaked up , now there trying to get me screwed by any means possible, once again the bich was the worst but i dont know if spectators would take that, but got damn i really wanna slap that bich silly , am i wrong to want that ?????? and that guy just pisses me off talkin all that shit, im just suck a nice guy i mean in he punched me in the nose or said shit about my mom that woulda just sparked me,but he didint , i realy hate stupid people ,iv lost enougf and im not gunna let stupid biches fuck up everything iv waited soo long for

Edited by planit (03/29/04 09:53 PM)

InvisiblePsilostylin
Captain Save Em'
Loc: New Orleans!
    #2481989 - 03/29/04 09:54 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

i still say beat BOTH their asses man. i too am not violent but that is some serious disrespect that went down. i'd say just avoid stupid people. they bring nothing but nonsense and drama everywhere you go. i don't have the pateince and energy for that crap anymore. i only chill with extremely close people and that's it. no one else.
but yeah maN, that seems like a crappy situation you got there. once again, i hope shit works out alright.

peace
psilostylin'

Offlinetom234my
Marijuana,Chronic..preferred...,
Loc: Second,Third Spliff,Chro...
    #2482209 - 03/29/04 10:43 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

I thought I was a bad speller on some of my posts! LOL! :wink:

--------------------
Enjoy zen, for now what happened?,..."Throw your neighborhood in the air..If you don't care.." - Ice Cube-(Friday..soundtrack) Whoo Hooo, need some more chronic now!.ahh much better...

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #2482236 - 03/29/04 10:54 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Occasional use of the 'shift' key and some proper punctuation and I might begin to understand.  I won't go so far as to suggest you actually break up a paragraph once in a while.  That might get too difficult! :rolleyes:

I'll let the spelling go...I never spell check.

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisibleTHEBOSS
THE BOSS

#2482360 - 03/29/04 11:28 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

planit said:
this biches boyfriend shows up with her , he sais he's gunna kill me ,
she flipps  and starts scrachin my face grabbing my hair , GO'S INTO MY ROOM AND SEES CATS GROW!!!!! AND SHROOMS!!! WOULDNT LEAVE UNTIL SHE TOOK CATS LAST 5 GRAMS OF HOMEGROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!her boyfriend fights like a wresler, he's shaking angry,and still couldnt punch hard enougf to hurt me,he fights like a bich grabbing my clothes n shit ,jurseys me, then his bich sais "dont touch my boyfriend" and starts to kick me while im down !!!!!!!!!she starts to throw childish fit kicking things around and walking around my house, bich must have punched me like a dozen times,only lefta few scraches, the kicks bruized me up , tries to kick me in the balls , i could have easily smashed the guys face in with a few bows(elbows to the face), i told the bich i wouldnt hit her, i was having such a good day (reasonably) i was soo calm ,i just couldnt hit the guy with any real effort,i wasnt even exited , not angry enougf, i have punched holes in walls before when agrivated ,if retaliation (by cat)comes ,she will get it as bad as he does....because she was the worst part of the situation,she was acting like a child the whole time .. "im standing right here and not moving" ....half the bullshit was inside , the other half was right infront of my house! somthing i really dont need,
she need to be taught a lesson... what do u people think about the last sentace? what would u do ?,SHE WENT INTO CATS FUCKING ROOM!!!!!!!!
i couldhave legally stabbed em both , ,buuut bich went into my room.....!where less then legal things are(that nobady used to know about, :mad2:
WHAT TO DO ??????????? ps im still pretty cool im not lettin these biches stress me out,but it this was just reeeealy annoing  and the bruizes are gunna be worse tommorow,(the worste thing was she got onto my room)

First, dude you need to surrond your self with adults, and this shit wont happen. Second  WHY would you let them in the house, if you told them they weren't aloud in the house and they came in anyway, then you should have droped them both, not wrestle with the guy like your looking for a good time, and to let that bitch kick you in the nuts, fuck man kick the bitch back in her sloppy little cunt. You let this get way out of hand i hope you learned your lesson.

THE BOSS

--------------------
Mushbox Forum

Anonymous

#2482494 - 03/30/04 12:35 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Post deleted by user's request.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #2482708 - 03/30/04 02:37 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

better get rid of your shroom setup for a while...

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #2483235 - 03/30/04 10:02 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

If anyone else advised the use of violence im going to lock this thread.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Anonymous

Re: STUPID BICH SCRACHED ME, CAME INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!! [Re: Ripple]
    #2483260 - 03/30/04 10:11 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

Post deleted by user's request.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies