Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAlternateRealities
Stranger
Psychedelics are not affecting I?
    #24830910 - 12/07/17 12:01 AM (5 days, 8 hours ago)

Good evening everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read this, it is very much appreciated. I’ve read many posts on this website and finally decided to make an account.

I’ll do my greatest to make this short and sweet. I’ve done almost all drugs/psychedelics you can possibly think of. All done for the experimentation of alternate realities, hence my name. The only drugs, even though I hate calling it a drug because it’s only a plant, I have done in a social setting has been marijuana and cocaine. Other than that, all psychedelics and “drugs” have been done STRICTLY in a respectable and spiritual manner. Meaning, taking the psychedelic at a high dose and only in complete darkness and complete silence in a room cleansed with sage and whilst sitting in a copper pyramid for optimal depths of meditation.

I have also not abused any of these psychedelics. I’ve done them all countless of times and yet months or years apart from one another.

Never have experienced any bad trips or the like in my entire life. All of been enlightening experiences that I am happy I have experienced.

The problem: since the beginning of 2017 I have not been able to feel, whatsoever, any of the psychedelics I have taken this year. For example, January I took 4 grams of some very nice shrooms. Zero affect. In June I thought to myself perhaps a stronger psychedelic was needed and so I purchased and made San Pedro cactus tea. I made many strong doses. The first time I just took 2 to see how it rode. Nothing. I waited a couple of days and decided to take all the doses, which equaled to 8. Still nothing. Completely shocked at this point. Months later and we are here, today. December 6, 2017. I just swallowed a tastey amount of 7 grams of Thai shrooms. It’s been about 2 hours and nothing. Not even a tickle. You may think there is a psychedelic quality control problem and that is not so. A year back I took 7 grams of shrooms and that was one wonderful ride. My eyes closed, meditating in the lotus position, I could see connections all around, golden hues, like wires. Like that film avatar. Connections everywhere with everything. Complete beauty of this matrix. With lsd, I battled my own fears and conquered them, spoke to ascended masters, delve into the unknown. Wonderful. This is where I need help from you guys. What could it be? Am I immune to psychedelics now? I’d love to hear some feedback. Thank you once more for reading. Love and light be with you.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinederanged
freek
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelics are not affecting I? [Re: AlternateRealities]
    #24831081 - 12/07/17 02:17 AM (5 days, 5 hours ago)

Maybe you are so woke, psychedelics don't affect you anymore?
Do you take any medicine/subscription meds? This sounds very unuasual and unlikely to happen.
Have others tripped off the ingested psychedelics to ensure that they indeed were psychoactive?
I heard about people that needed up to 14 sessions with doses as high as 1,5mg (I believe) of LSD to "unlock" their mind and be able to feel the effect of it but you have already experienced these effects so Idk... Maybe that's still what's happening somehow :confused:

--------------------
Stretch these skies apart and burst through

Psychedelics and vegetarianism/veganism - Did psychedelics affect your diet? (poll)
Importance of good physical shape when tripping - please read this if you consider tripping while being ill

OfflineVroomerMcZoomers
Stranger

#24831476 - 12/07/17 10:30 AM (4 days, 21 hours ago)

Are you on SSRI's?  That'll do it.

Stranger
Re: Psychedelics are not affecting I? [Re: VroomerMcZoomers]
    #24831522 - 12/07/17 10:57 AM (4 days, 21 hours ago)

Deranged and Mczoomers,

Thanks for the reply guys! No, I do not take any meds whatsoever and never have. Not even aspirin. I was truly thinking of gettting some lsd to see if that will do the trick. If I find some, I’ll let you guys know what happens. Let’s hope it works!

Offlinederanged
freek
Male User Gallery

#24831527 - 12/07/17 10:58 AM (4 days, 21 hours ago)

I wish you the best and let us know :smile:
Once you acquire legit LSD, I would recommend to still start low. Just to be safe.

--------------------
Stretch these skies apart and burst through

Psychedelics and vegetarianism/veganism - Did psychedelics affect your diet? (poll)
Importance of good physical shape when tripping - please read this if you consider tripping while being ill

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Psychedelics are not affecting I? [Re: deranged]
    #24831605 - 12/07/17 11:41 AM (4 days, 20 hours ago)

Maybe the copper pyramid is blocking your energies.

Stranger
Re: Psychedelics are not affecting I? [Re: krypto2000]
    #24832640 - 12/07/17 08:19 PM (4 days, 11 hours ago)

Deranged and Kryto,

I sure will!! I used to have a guy but he’s dry now. Lsd is becoming as popular as it used to be back in the Woodstock days that’s for sure! Low dose??? I just... can’t! Haha. Interesting but no, that pyramid amplifies energies and creates the healing orgone energy, thanks though.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience