Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMrPsiloGuy
Subterranean
 User Gallery
Loc: dark side of the moon
Was wondering what ya'll think...
    #24827951 - 12/05/17 03:39 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

So I found these little baby Cubes in the pastures today...surprised to find anything at all really, given the weather lately. I know I know...they are very dry as well...certainly not winners of any beauty contest. My question is this...I do not own a scale, does anyone think this is enough to feel any effects whatsoever?? I plan on consuming later but was just curious as to what ya'll thought.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHelnak
Student
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: Was wondering what ya'll think... [Re: MrPsiloGuy]
    #24828092 - 12/05/17 04:36 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Doubt it

OfflinePsilo_citizen
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Was wondering what ya'll think... [Re: Helnak]
    #24829513 - 12/06/17 11:13 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Make a balance scale. It does not appear to be enough, though mushrooms are full of surprises.

--------------------
"I members.... do you members"
Memberberries circa 2016

OfflineMrPsiloGuy
Subterranean
 User Gallery
Loc: dark side of the moon
Re: Was wondering what ya'll think... [Re: Psilo_citizen]
    #24830081 - 12/06/17 04:18 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Most definitely surprised. Ate those little buggers last night not expecting much at all and within one hour could definitely feel a light body buzz, change of thought pattern, and got some pretty nice trippy closed eye-visuals for awhile....all in all a pleasant light experience. I'm thinking that my threshold for Psilocybin might be pretty low compared to some people....although weed could have played a role because it always intensifies mushrooms for me...and this time was no different, and I didn't start really getting into the experience until after smoking. This is weird because I've went from a person who couldn't trip on mushrooms a number of years ago...but after a large enough dose I broke-through and ever since then it seems like it takes less and less to get them working. (All my experiences have been Cubensis). My hypothesis is that once you become attuned to the effects of psychedelics it's easier to realize when they are effecting you. Just my thought. Anyway...for such a small amount that I thought would be bust, I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience