Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineVartousky
Stranger
Male

Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract
    #24826822 - 12/04/17 09:30 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2017/11/oregon_man_arrested_nebraska_cannabis_extract_marijuana.html

By Eder Campuzano ecampuzano@oregonian.com
The Oregonian/OregonLive
An Oregon marijuana processor was arrested Thursday (nov 9) in Nebraska on drug trafficking allegations after deputies reported discovering about $1.1 million in cannabis extract in his U-Haul van during a traffic stop.

Mark Pettinger, a spokesman for the Oregon Liquor Control Commission, said this was the first known case of a licensed Oregon marijuana supplier arrested for allegedly trafficking in another state.

Richard Wilkinson, 38, of Damascus was stopped in downtown Lincoln for following another vehicle too closely, the Lincoln Journal Star reported.

Business filings with the Oregon Secretary of State Office show Wilkinson owns Rich Extracts, a Clackamas business licensed to process and sell cannabis extract.

Deputies with the Lancaster County Sheriff's Office searched the U-Haul van when they smelled marijuana and discovered 25 pounds of the extract, sealed packages of marijuana, vials of hash oil and 3,500 marijuana seeds, the newspaper reported.

Deputies said Wilkinson and a man with him, John E. Carlston of Cranston, Rhode Island, apparently were en route to a state where medical marijuana is legal, the Journal Star reported.

Wilkinson was arrested on an allegation of possessing marijuana with intent to distribute and Carlston was arrested on an abetting allegation, according to the newspaper's account.

Although Wilkinson's case is unique, at least one other Oregon licensed producer has been arrested on suspicion of unlawful export over the last year.

The Curry Coastal Pilot reported in May that O'Donnell Doyle, co-owner of the now-shuttered South Coast Dispensaries in Brookings, was arrested after he allegedly tried to ship marijuana products to California.

O'Doyle's license was suspended after the arrest, Pettinger said.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract [Re: Vartousky]
    #24827084 - 12/05/17 01:37 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Sucks, 25 lbs of i guess bho confiscated and of course, this dude is gonna do some time. Interstate. Such bull.

The only reason for this is some states have dispensaries everywhere (like when i go back to LA on vacation)

In New York, New Jersey, PA, all the bho is black market. Someones either gotta make it or bring back packets from the west like this dude. You basically need to have cancer for NY MMJ (which is this c02 crumble meant for vaping apparently, one of my good friends unfortunately does have one of the horrible conditions, so he gets it, but its sad that you need a truly life-threatening condition. And they dont want you combusting anything. Or any kind of edibles, but there is some type of tincture

I hope NJ legalizes for real

OfflineCircadis
Student
Re: Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract [Re: Fractal420]
    #24827664 - 12/05/17 11:09 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Fuuuuck. 11,300 grams of extract. That blows.

Offlinesir_spins_alot
Feels like a stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract [Re: Circadis]
    #24827809 - 12/05/17 12:17 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Who the hell ships cannabis to California?

--------------------

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Loc: TN
Re: Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract [Re: sir_spins_alot]
    #24827895 - 12/05/17 01:22 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

sir_spins_alot said:

Sounds like he was going to RI

25lb at 1.1M = $100/g!?

--------------------
Fiery Fungi (like us on faeboo)

InvisibleCall-Me-Bob
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract [Re: drake89]
    #24827923 - 12/05/17 01:32 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe that includes, the "25 pounds of the extract, sealed packages of marijuana, vials of hash oil and 3,500 marijuana seeds"???

--------------------
Call Me Bob

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract [Re: Call-Me-Bob]
    #24828084 - 12/05/17 02:34 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

for following another vehicle too closely

Maybe, I should see what it takes to become a lawyer.

In part, because I don't see what was the probable cause, leading you to believe there was contraband -- particularly, to the tune of $1.1 million.

So many of these tired, old hacks could keep a professional busy, for many lifetimes.

:cuteshit:

Also, what makes this seem like a moral panic, when legalization is in the foreseeable future. Any chance that they are making it personal.

:shrug::awesomenod:

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract [Re: sir_spins_alot]
    #24828897 - 12/05/17 09:06 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

sir_spins_alot said:

From cali i think. To nebraska, he was moving bho and other products/weed

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract [Re: Fractal420]
    #24830735 - 12/06/17 08:26 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Why hassle with the long drives and these possible dis asters coming about when you can fly in the sky safely over all possible traffic violation. Air FUGA, (fuck you general aviation, says Bob), your charter taxi in the sky. Care to fky?

Please do, tell them the "Black Sheep of the Family" referred you.

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

Offlinesir_spins_alot
Feels like a stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #24831920 - 12/07/17 12:42 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

"The Curry Coastal Pilot reported in May that O'Donnell Doyle, co-owner of the now-shuttered South Coast Dispensaries in Brookings, was arrested after he allegedly tried to ship marijuana products to California"

Shipping shit to Cali.  I think from Oregon.  As if there's not enough cannabis in Cali.

--------------------

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract [Re: durian_2008]
    #24831942 - 12/07/17 12:49 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

durian_2008 said:
...I don't see what was the probable cause, leading you to believe there was contraband -- particularly, to the tune of $1.1 million....

:shrug: Because it was a notorious, interstate route.

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract [Re: durian_2008]
    #24832080 - 12/07/17 01:48 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I guess, if I wanted to be cute about it, I would ask which percentage of the people driving there, were market-maker-level drug mules.  In other words, can anyone be kidnapped, at gunpoint, cavity searched, and blood forcibly drawn, based on a one in ten million chance.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#24836971 - 12/10/17 01:51 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

An interstate route is not a criminal thing. If he had a DARE sticker, thats a different story, but its still free speech.

But i mean, an Oz of terpy extract does smell. Imagine 25lbs

You could exercise with that. Really sticky exercise

And yes it sure is personal. Nobody gives a fuck (legally, even in non-legal states) about bho in particular, the only people who really dab in places like NYC are the ones either from cali or got friends from other states. Most people smoke weed or use those 510 c02 carts. Shatter is rare. But since i got an enail, its so much more fun.

Fucccck that TI + torch shit. I must have scorched my throat so bad. Now i dont even need water, its so smooth

(Off topic a bit, sorry, lol)

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineAztecDeathWhistle
Shroomgineer

#24841818 - 12/12/17 12:29 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
An interstate route is not a criminal thing. If he had a DARE sticker, thats a different story, but its still free speech.

But i mean, an Oz of terpy extract does smell. Imagine 25lbs

You could exercise with that. Really sticky exercise

And yes it sure is personal. Nobody gives a fuck (legally, even in non-legal states) about bho in particular, the only people who really dab in places like NYC are the ones either from cali or got friends from other states. Most people smoke weed or use those 510 c02 carts. Shatter is rare. But since i got an enail, its so much more fun.

Fucccck that TI + torch shit. I must have scorched my throat so bad. Now i dont even need water, its so smooth

(Off topic a bit, sorry, lol)

Where the fuck do you live? I'm a 9 hour drive from the nearest legal state and the black market for Shatter, BHO, crumble, ect is huge. There is probably a higher demand for concentrates than actual flower.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals