Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePopperseed
Stranger
Male

Loc: United States
I regret opening my third eye.... *DELETED*
    #24824520 - 12/03/17 09:44 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Popperseed

Reason for deletion: A

--------------------
“I am mentally divergent, in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleChemicalSpark

Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: Popperseed]
    #24824532 - 12/03/17 09:53 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by ChemicalSpark (08/14/20 05:58 PM)

InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: ChemicalSpark]
    #24824571 - 12/03/17 10:22 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by FrozenHappiness (12/14/17 11:26 AM)

InvisibleBuckthorn
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: FrozenHappiness]
    #24824928 - 12/04/17 04:53 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Moon gazing and candle meditation

Cleanse your "third eye" sun gazing at dawn and dusk

OfflineFrenetic Zetetic
Male User Gallery

Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: Buckthorn]
    #24825984 - 12/04/17 03:40 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

What catalyzed this state for you, OP?

--------------------
"Take it easy, dude. But TAKE it!" - Terence McKenna

OfflineJenjens
Stranger
Female
Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: Frenetic Zetetic]
    #24826582 - 12/04/17 07:42 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

It is not in your head. I am not religious, I just read ALOT....I work at a library (I know weird, that I am in this site, but whatever) I just read this book:

http://staciespielman.com/WhatDemonicSpiritsDon'tWantPromo.html

Ok, guess the link doesn't work look up "what demons don't want you to know" by Stacie Spielman.

I guess you need to ask God in Jesus' of Nazareth's name to remove the demons. But you need to also have the correct wording for what exactly. How did you open your third eye? Use the exact words that you used to do it in the first place. Please read this book for more. It really opened my eyes.

I might have the wording wrong, but what I read, this happened exactly to someone in this book.

I was baptised Catholic and have been an atheist most of my life, but I have seems things that have changed my views recently.  I have tried so many times to open my third eye, and I am so happy it didn't fully open.regardless of your views, please read this and banish them.

My husband's third eye opened, and now he thinks he is the antichrist some days, or the son of man. I am not joking, and it might sound funny to some, but his ego is so out of hand, I am considering living him.

Edited by Jenjens (12/04/17 07:48 PM)

OfflineJenjens
Stranger
Female
Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: Jenjens]
    #24826599 - 12/04/17 07:51 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Please keep us updated. I am worried about you!

OfflineThreads from God89
Pioneer.......
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #24826990 - 12/04/17 11:18 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Popperseed said:
Seriously I did this out of curiosity, Now I'm scared shitless. I feel so stupid, for opening it. The other night It almost seemed like a spirit entered my realm through a door and is in my body. Im seriously scared that i have been possessed or something. I looked in the mirror and I looked evil, I felt irrational fear the entire day. I cant even sleep now without feeling a presence. Im seriously scared, I've never felt so alone. Whats worse is I cant even tell my parents or talk to anyone about it. Somebody please tell me some tips or advice to make me feel better. Thank you!

O.P do you believe in God?  If you do you should pray to him and seek HIS REFUGE.  You need solice.......Have faith in GOD to deliver you from this..... ask HIM to, have faith and He will.

And you really shouldnt try and open that thing anymore once  it calms down, which it will.  Quiet your mind, be calm and pray to God, Ask for His peace to fill you and banish the darkness that is harassing YOU!  I am speaking of the God of Jesus... HIS NAME IS JEHOVAH!!! King of Kings, Lord of lords..... and He Will burn out the darkness in Jesus name!!!  Call on God and mean it!!! Trust him.  Picture an all encompassing, warm light that illuminates everything and makes all things new, good and pure.  The Light, Joy and Pure LOVE of God.  You may need to apologize to God for wrongfully trying to open that, idk though, that is your road, but if it was me I would.  I would apologize for tampering with it and ask Him to make it close.  :heart:

--------------------
Admirer of Bushido....... Seeker of Truth, and Knowledge.

I Will Keep the Fire going,  and the Good Wolf fed.......

( We Are All Threads from God.)

OfflinePopperseed
Stranger
Male

Re: I regret opening my third eye.... *DELETED* [Re: Threads from God89]
    #24827144 - 12/05/17 03:41 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
“I am mentally divergent, in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?”

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mayami
Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: Popperseed] * 1
    #24827395 - 12/05/17 08:59 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

honest opinion Popper, forget all that esoteric stuff man i been down that rabbit hole it'll keep you going in circles, superstitious monkeys stayed in the trees.

you gotta make peace w yourself bro, come to terms with your situation and your surroundings, some circumstances are out of our reach of control.

make peace with yourself bro the demon is you, but there is choice, there is light and there is God, and there you are and at least you are something you can control.

only convince yourself of your good health and your well being.

trust in God lean on Christ.

:loveheart:

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"

OfflineFrenetic Zetetic
Male User Gallery

#24827436 - 12/05/17 09:20 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Popperseed said:
Seriously I did this out of curiosity, Now I'm scared shitless. I feel so stupid, for opening it. The other night It almost seemed like a spirit entered my realm through a door and is in my body. Im seriously scared that i have been possessed or something. I looked in the mirror and I looked evil, I felt irrational fear the entire day. I cant even sleep now without feeling a presence. Im seriously scared, I've never felt so alone. Whats worse is I cant even tell my parents or talk to anyone about it. Somebody please tell me some tips or advice to make me feel better. Thank you!

What catalyzed this state, OP? Meditation? LSD? Shrooms? DMT? What was it?

--------------------
"Take it easy, dude. But TAKE it!" - Terence McKenna

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco

#24827440 - 12/05/17 09:24 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

idk man but he did say this...

"The only thing that ever got me into spirituality was psychedelics. now there is no going back, But the worse thing...The absolute worst thing besides the so called "demon" is that for 6 years I have been on psychiatric drugs since my sister passed. During this weird awakening was the time I was withdrawing off my antidepressants. I'm now convinced that some of these side effects from them are permanent. I feel so mentally abused by the system. "

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Edited by Green7Alchemist (12/05/17 09:56 AM)

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #24827876 - 12/05/17 01:06 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I guess, demons like to sneak and nest in, when one is unaware.
Sadly, some 'psychiatric drugs' seem to amplify this condition, especially when taking those drugs constantly for long times.

OfflineBlue Wrench
Bolt Turner

Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: BlueCoyote] * 1
    #24828023 - 12/05/17 02:01 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

When you open your third eye you ONLY see you.

You are not seeing demons or some evil entity, you are simply finally seeing yourself for who you actually are. You are free of your ego.

And we are all evil, we only pretend to be "good" because of our ego.

Now that you are aware you can actually do something about it. You are an evil peice of shit, and that bothers you greatly just as my own evil bothers me.

There is light! Live in service of others! Be a slave to your fellow man for no reason other than because you can!

--------------------
Bods Easy AF Link List

Most teks have too much bullshit. These methods by bod do not.

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco

Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: Blue Wrench]
    #24828037 - 12/05/17 02:07 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Blue Wrench said:

You are an evil peice of shit

so true fucken true dude we really really are.

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

OfflineChirox
seeker
Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: Blue Wrench] * 2
    #24828075 - 12/05/17 02:29 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I have some dispute with your term evil. I see it more as you finally see your spiritual body and it has atrophied from years of neglect and malnourishment. Do look at an emaciated body and thing that its that way because it is evil? No, you see that it is someone who hasn't eaten enough food. The spirit body is the same way. It looks dark and demonic because it hasn't been nourished with enough light love and truth. Acceptance is the first step, then you can start doing healthy things that will change the state of your being. You will feel really good when you do those things, and the shriveled parts of your spirit will be enlivened. You see the darkness transform into something angelic. Its a matter of perspective and experience. It helps if you stop running from yourself and finally start applying compassion towards yourself. Who could possibly deserve your love more than you do? Who could possibly deserve to be loved than you. You lovely beings whom have endeavored on a perilous and difficult journey here on earth.

The meds have probably messed with this spiritual body a lot too. The good news is that love will change the structure of who you are. It will reveal who you really are, and that truth will overcome any physical damage that has been done.

InvisibleSnazz
Polymath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: Chirox]
    #24828095 - 12/05/17 02:37 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

It's just another organ for sensing energies

Although it may put you on the radar of certain entities.

The only thing that would fuck a person up like you describe is a Kundalini awakening without any of the years study required to master it.

OfflineBlue Wrench
Bolt Turner

Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: Chirox]
    #24828488 - 12/05/17 05:42 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Chirox said:
I have some dispute with your term evil. I see it more as you finally see your spiritual body and it has atrophied from years of neglect and malnourishment. Do look at an emaciated body and thing that its that way because it is evil? No, you see that it is someone who hasn't eaten enough food. The spirit body is the same way. It looks dark and demonic because it hasn't been nourished with enough light love and truth. Acceptance is the first step, then you can start doing healthy things that will change the state of your being. You will feel really good when you do those things, and the shriveled parts of your spirit will be enlivened. You see the darkness transform into something angelic. Its a matter of perspective and experience. It helps if you stop running from yourself and finally start applying compassion towards yourself. Who could possibly deserve your love more than you do? Who could possibly deserve to be loved than you. You lovely beings whom have endeavored on a perilous and difficult journey here on earth.

The meds have probably messed with this spiritual body a lot too. The good news is that love will change the structure of who you are. It will reveal who you really are, and that truth will overcome any physical damage that has been done.

I can agree with this, at least to some extent.

Evil is often borne of neglect. A person starved of food is more willing to end innocent life for it.

--------------------
Bods Easy AF Link List

Most teks have too much bullshit. These methods by bod do not.

Edited by Blue Wrench (12/05/17 05:49 PM)

OfflinePopperseed
Stranger
Male

Re: I regret opening my third eye.... [Re: Blue Wrench]
    #24828686 - 12/05/17 07:26 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for listening guys, Im gonna try and close it more. I dont think im ready yet, But i'm definitely done with fluoride and red meat. Also im meeting with a medium in a couple days for a half hour. Hopefully I don't get scammed lol. Thank you

--------------------

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Do U know who yur fuckin with?
Male

Loc: Flag
    #24828714 - 12/05/17 07:44 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Popper..I don't believe in much but I do believe that I know very little about very little.  One thing I do believe is that ignorance is bliss and the opposite is also true.  Knowledge about the true nature of shit is usually painful and unpleasant.  Hope you feel better about things soon.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale