Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLadyKazoo
Stranger
Returning after 25 year break following a very bad trip
    #24822989 - 12/03/17 06:39 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Greetings space travellers. I used to do a lot of LSD when younger - I had a rather momentous bad trip which I was probably too young to understand or process (16 years old) - in which I faced death and my aloneness in life. After that I got some flashbacks and although tried a few times just couldn't enjoy tripping again. The fear was always in the background. I do see it as a vulauble experience and I learnt a lot from it - but oh my it was dark. Recently I have dabbled with very small doses of mushrooms - just enough for things to be tingly and giggly and I have enjoyed. I have been wanting to experiment with microdosing, but also wonder if I should explore bigger doses. My intent now is for personal development and spiritual growth, and I will be tripping on my own (which is much more comfortable for me). I wanted to know if anyone else had similar experience of revisiting tripping after a very traumatic trip years before? Good to hear your thoughts!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started