Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
incredible shroom trip report
    #2478909 - 03/27/04 07:12 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

so i took some shrooms,
as it came on i feel real heavy and i just laughed alot, everything seemed positively hilarious. i layed on a the floor a bit giggling, then my friend suggested i take an e pill, since i was obvious in not tripping hard dumb zone. (oh yeah i act like a maniac when i take shrooms like a little alien child with way too much energy). so i was tasting the e pill, and when i did so much consciousness suddenly shot up to my head, and then it felt like i was covered in hundredsof eyes of differnt sizes and for viewing differnt dimensions of reality. the eyes looked just like something i saw in an alex grey painting.
so i snorted the e (my second time ever taking e) and it was stupid, the e blotted out the shrooms and didn't really give me a very great effect (mostly i felt kind of relaxed, with some wierd 2c-i type visuals (not quite acidy). so i stayed up and snorted coke and snorted more e and nothing really amazing happened, my friend was really cool though.
(oh yeah, and during this time i was working on a shroomy project, ever tried growing while tripping hehehehe)
so then i went to work without going to sleep, worked 11 hours, then took more shrooms.
now this trip was the ultimate shit. i'm really starting to listen to what the shroom is saying, and what it looks like if anyone has gone through the same thing. i don't know if it was just terrence mckenna getting his idea into me, but it really feels like there is another being in my head that could actually talk to me, which it proceeded to do.
apperntly i wasn't ready for the super hard get my brain completely washed trip, but it did give me some good techniques to work on.
some poeple and i went into the woods (deep dark woods, ooooh scarey). and i realised that i never listen to anyone, i never listen at all, its like my whole being is constantly yelling at the world. so we did some wood laughing trip, some other types of tripping happened. and we all did our thing.
the most amazing thing is, this kid whom i had felt was telapathic (i'm slightly telepathic) actually was, and he acknowledged it to me (we never actually used the word telepathy, we just talked around it). curiously the poeple around us completely ignored my laughter and my questioning him. it was his first time tripping on psychedelic so i was wondering how he could be himself (he is a very developed personality) and he said he was just born that way. it was fucking hilarious watching him go into poeple's heads (which he does while not tripping).
so that was absolutely amazing, he is a super amazing person and usually i'm too egotistcal to catch the full picture. its great to meet someone who is actually very good naturally at telepathy.

if either of the chris's are reading this, ignore it muwhahahahahahahahaha.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: incredible shroom trip report [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2479070 - 03/27/04 07:54 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

interesting...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2479382 - 03/27/04 09:31 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

yes..., very interesting...

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2479648 - 03/29/04 11:44 AM (20 years, 23 days ago)

So let me get this straight, you took shrooms, then took some E, then either took some more E or took the E you had in mouth out and snorted it, then snorted some coke and then some more E, didn't go to sleep and then went to work, worked for 11 hours no less, came home and took some more shrooms, then went and ran around in the woods. Do I have it right?

hmmm, yes I concur with FatVsAsia and vade, this is very interesting. VERY moronic, but very, very interesting.

The only thing incredible about the whole thing is that you were stupid enough to do it.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinetomtom986
hippy trippenexplorer

Loc: Georgia Augusta
    #2481491 - 03/29/04 07:57 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

yea ummmm... I think your mom never taught you the importance of honesty. but yea their right... interesting

--------------------
POOOP

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
    #2482082 - 03/29/04 10:15 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Word for ALex Gray.

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: incredible shroom trip report [Re: dobinky]
    #2482221 - 03/29/04 10:48 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

what are you talking about?

what is hard to understand about taking shrooms, snorting e, snorting coke, snorting more e, snorting more coke, going to work, then taking more shrooms?

--------------------

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2482251 - 03/29/04 10:59 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Nothing that I can think of... most people don't hit par for the day until they snort coke and E after taking shrooms. Anything less is just a wasted day if you ask me.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: incredible shroom trip report [Re: djd586]
    #2484942 - 03/30/04 07:18 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

exactly. i wish i was more like those poeple that never have to sleep. i'd do that ever day.

--------------------

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
    #2485040 - 03/30/04 07:42 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Nice report truekimbo. I don't see why these people are trippin over you doin all that. If you want to do all of that and feel you can without hurting yourself, don't let people govern what you do :laugh: What i find interesting is that you actually had a good trip the day after you tripped. I have to wait a good 4 or 5 days at least (even though i prefer 2 weeks or more) in between trips. Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

OfflineMonsieur_Bleh
Stranger
Male
Loc: Ontario
    #2485523 - 03/30/04 09:38 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

for sure coke, E and shrooms would be a mind fuck taken toghether in such a short lapse of time. I'd personally rather not mix them if I were aiming for a spiritual, mind exploring trip.. your choice though.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: incredible shroom trip report [Re: Monsieur_Bleh]
    #2486029 - 03/31/04 12:40 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

maybe your mind is more fragile than mine :P

no actually, i just have a really good tolerance to tripping, plus my natural state is pretty tripped out, so as long as i don't keep taking massive doses i can usually take alot over the course of a night/day.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag