Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineergoticmandala
 User Gallery

Hey, Its been a while * 1
    #24819884 - 12/01/17 07:15 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

How are you all :smile:
The current state of the world has me glad we have this community.
Us psychonauts gotta stick together.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepekin420
Male User Gallery

Loc: united States Flag
Re: Hey, Its been a while [Re: ergoticmandala]
    #24819965 - 12/01/17 07:53 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

AGEED!!! I can't even stand to watch the news anymore. this world's a shit show.

--------------------

OfflineFlyOnTheWall
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Hey, Its been a while [Re: ergoticmandala] * 1
    #24819975 - 12/01/17 07:57 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but don't get too excited.

These days the Shroomery is full of Trump supporters who wouldn't thinking twice about getting down on their knees to suck some police officer dick. Many of them are probably narcs...be careful

:blowme:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #24820170 - 12/01/17 09:36 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Welcome back man, its been awhile.

Stay Shroomy my Friend :dancingshroom:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisiblePeace of Mind 1
Incel Basement Dweller
Male User Gallery

Re: Hey, Its been a while [Re: FlyOnTheWall] * 1
    #24820281 - 12/01/17 10:50 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FlyOnTheWall said:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but don't get too excited.

These days the Shroomery is full of Trump supporters who wouldn't thinking twice about getting down on their knees to suck some police officer dick. Many of them are probably narcs...be careful

Look out, the shroomery is even more full of uptight, bleeding heart, white guilt ridden liberals who claim to be the judgment free party yet are far more judgmental than any conservative I've ever met, and also foolishly bash others' political views for no reason other than to stroke the dicks of the other liberals on this forum in threads that in no way relate to politics.

Edited by Peace of Mind 1 (12/01/17 10:51 PM)

Offlineergoticmandala
 User Gallery

Re: Hey, Its been a while [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #24820503 - 12/02/17 03:02 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

We're all on the same side

--------------------

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Loc: Drinking on the roof Flag
    #24820514 - 12/02/17 03:19 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Fuck politics if you any1 of those you a big dummie. Washington said that be the exact thing to fuck up shit.

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

OfflineFlyOnTheWall
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24820754 - 12/02/17 08:38 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ergoticmandala said:
We're all on the same side

We really aren't, though.

Republicans support imprisoning people for minor shit like possession of marijuana. It has been this way for decades. If you are a Republican, you are anti-freedom, and you are definitely anti-mushrooms and pot. To say otherwise is completely idiotic.

Sure don't see many red states legalizing.

OfflineFlyOnTheWall
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24820764 - 12/02/17 08:44 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

peace of mind 1 said:
white guilt ridden

Why is it that Trump supporters are so obsessed with "white guilt"?

The only people I have ever seen talk about "white guilt" are the Trump supporters on this forum.

"White guilt" just isn't a real thing. Sorry.

I have never met anyone on any side of the political spectrum who actually feels "guilty" for being white.

The entire concept is idiotic and bizarre. The fact that they think it is a real thing kinda says a lot about just how stupid and susceptible to fear-based tactics most modern Republicans are.

InvisiblePeace of Mind 1
Incel Basement Dweller
Male User Gallery

Re: Hey, Its been a while [Re: FlyOnTheWall]
    #24820795 - 12/02/17 09:03 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FlyOnTheWall said:
Republicans support imprisoning people for minor shit like possession of marijuana. It has been this way for decades. If you are a Republican, you are anti-freedom, and you are definitely anti-mushrooms and pot. To say otherwise is completely idiotic.

Yes, clearly. That's why there are so many conservatives on the shroomery, who, ya know, smoke weed and take mushrooms, and probably a hell of a lot more than you ever have, I'm sure I have for one.

Also, talk about generalizing an entire group, Christ. Most conservatives I've ever met think the war on drugs is idiotic, and they also smoke weed. Funny how you guys also say we're brainwashed by FOX news, but most conservatives HATE FOX news, I know I do. Liberals on the other hand, well, it seems like MSNBC and CNN are all they know.

My response was just to some dude spewing liberal nonsense in a thread that in no way called for it, yet here come the lefties getting all uptight.

Quote:

FlyOnTheWall said:
Sure don't see many red states legalizing.

:cryaboutit: "Oh no they won't legalize my favorite drugs!" That is hardly a truly important issue.

Quote:

FlyOnTheWall said:
Quote:

peace of mind 1 said:
white guilt ridden

Why is it that Trump supporters are so obsessed with "white guilt"?

The only people I have ever seen talk about "white guilt" are the Trump supporters on this forum.

"White guilt" just isn't a real thing. Sorry.

I have never met anyone on any side of the political spectrum who actually feels "guilty" for being white.

The entire concept is idiotic and bizarre. The fact that they think it is a real thing kinda says a lot about just how stupid and susceptible to fear-based tactics most modern Republicans are.

LOL

OfflineFlyOnTheWall
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24820837 - 12/02/17 09:26 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

peace of mind 1 said:

LMAO

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Okay, I will admit that is pretty fucking funny

OfflineFlyOnTheWall
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24820849 - 12/02/17 09:30 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

peace of mind 1 said:

:cryaboutit: "Oh no they won't legalize my favorite drugs!" That is hardly a truly important issue.

Yeah, you are totally right. Not having such a basic freedom is definitely not a big deal at all.

That is exactly what somebody who loves to suck police officer dick would say. :blowme:

InvisiblePeace of Mind 1
Incel Basement Dweller
Male User Gallery

#24820852 - 12/02/17 09:31 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not even saying all Liberals are like this, it's just amazing that ANY white people could be guilty for slavery, it's actually hilarious. I wonder if the black slave owners in Africa who sold off their slaves to the white man in the first place are guilty as well. :ilold:

Edited by Peace of Mind 1 (12/02/17 09:32 AM)

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Loc: Drinking on the roof Flag
    #24820856 - 12/02/17 09:34 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FlyOnTheWall said:
Quote:

peace of mind 1 said:

LMAO

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Okay, I will admit that is pretty fucking funny

Thats fucking hilarious!!!!! Id whip the shit out them like you deserve this for being white devils. Fuck'n dumbasses, i want that shirt though.

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

InvisiblePeace of Mind 1
Incel Basement Dweller
Male User Gallery

#24820863 - 12/02/17 09:37 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FlyOnTheWall said:
Quote:

peace of mind 1 said:

Yeah, you are totally right. Not having such a basic freedom is definitely not a big deal at all.

That is exactly what somebody who loves to suck police officer dick would say. :blowme:

No, actually, I was arrested a month ago for the sale of 20 hits of LSD and in possession of heroin paraphernalia and a straw with heroin residue in it, I got hit with 2 class d felonies, but because it's my first offense I was told to go to a drug program and all charges will be dropped. My point being, I was mad at the cops who arrested me, and who really thought they were doing something so great and getting some big criminal off the street. Even better is they tried to scare me into snitching by making me feel like I was gonna go away for such a long time if I didn't. Thankfully, unlike my stupid rat of a customer, I didn't snitch and my charges will be dropped anyway. Believe me, I know, better than most liberals even, how ridiculous the war on drugs is, but at the same time it got me to straighten my act out real quick. I'll be 5 weeks clean this Tuesday.

Sorry to ramble and go off topic, just saying, I am with you on that. However, I have only myself to blame for getting caught. It's more the fear and intimidation they use to get you to rat on someone or get whatever information they can out of you, even if it's by completely lying and threatening you with charges so beyond what you're actually going to wind up with.

Edited by Peace of Mind 1 (12/02/17 09:39 AM)

OfflineFlyOnTheWall
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24820955 - 12/02/17 10:20 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

peace of mind 1 said:
I have only myself to blame for getting caught.

Nah man. They have gotten into your head. Don't believe that shit. Don't believe it for a fucking second. 

What is this? Saudi Arabia? Iran? We are supposed to have FREEDOM in the US. You have nobody to blame but the sorry, pathetic POS cop who decided to bust you over some silly fucking bullshit.

You did absolutely nothing wrong, and you definitely should not blame yourself.

It is the brainless fucking cops who are the real criminals in a situation like that. They robbed you. Straight up. That is not justice. It is armed robbery.

In my opinion, every single cop who busts somebody over possession of drugs should be forced to receive the exact same punishment that they caused somebody else to receive.

BTW, I've caught federal drug charges before, so I'm not just talking out of my ass here.

Police officers who enforce drug laws for simple possession or sale of a small amount of a substance (like 20 hits of L) are pathetic fucking scum. Every single one of them.

You have nobody to blame but the cops who enforce stupid laws and the cocksuckers (both Democrat and Republican) who made these laws in the first place.

Edited by FlyOnTheWall (12/02/17 10:27 AM)

InvisiblePeace of Mind 1
Incel Basement Dweller
Male User Gallery

#24821013 - 12/02/17 10:54 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I can't really disagree with you on that. Hey, I may not see eye to eye with you on everything but you've been respectful to me. +5 For you. :super:

Offlinexbloodwhipx

#24821592 - 12/02/17 03:20 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Hey, its been awhile for me too. Havent posted in awhile.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract