Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleDirtygoat
Bread
Male User Gallery

Buy high quality mushroom powders online??
    #24819878 - 12/01/17 09:12 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Hello friends!

So I've been taking Reishi mushroom for a while now and love the effects if has on my daily life! I've grown it several times.. Wish I could grow it in massive quantities tho lol

I want to try others like Lions Mane and Chaga.

I was wondering if anyone had any long term experience with purchasing these mushrooms online??  I really want to find a good site that sells quality product. I'm always worried when purchasing that it may have some garbage filler or some fake drugs that give you the wrong effects...

Im hoping to find a good source with pure, natural mushroom powders and extracts. Price is not as important if I know it is good quality.

Thank you all very much I appreciate any advice or help!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethunderfarm
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oklahoma, USA Flag
Re: Buy high quality mushroom powders online?? [Re: Dirtygoat]
    #24820949 - 12/02/17 12:16 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I do not think you can specify vendors other than sponsors.  I would make sure and avoid mushrooms from China since many of them have high heavy metal content.  I recently ordered from a small family business in Wisconsin that grow their own.  I will PM you the web address.

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms