Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
The serpent tells the best story
    #2478681 - 03/27/04 06:05 PM (20 years, 6 days ago)

The devil always tells the best story. How can anyone who is involved in the occult (read church) be certain that they are not being fooled?

I think Seuss posted the theory about Jesus possibly being the anti-christ, leading people astray.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

Re: The serpent tells the best story [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2479901 - 03/29/04 01:18 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

haha, I've thought that too.

Exactly what did the serpent tell Eve in the Garden of Eden? Some say he told her that man has the ability to be God-like, and this is the basis of many occult doctrines.

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2479983 - 03/29/04 01:34 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Urrrgh.

I thought you were talking about the Serpent of life and divinity.

Please dont think Serpents are evil. Evil is man made driven. Thus, its just a figment of thee mind.

Most Serpents depicts life/death, a guard to a magical gate in Space, divinity, a tool for seeing wrathfulness of God and/or infinity/eternity.

So please, Serpents arent evil at all.

OfflineAnother
Stranger
Re: The serpent tells the best story [Re: Mr_Gubjet]
    #2480128 - 03/29/04 02:08 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Once when I was younger I was swimming in a creek beside my house and a serpent bit me. It just bit me for no reason at all. That serpent was evil. As far as I know it was not even guarding a magical gate in space !!!

SpecialEd, I have often thought of the same thing! Jesus would be the perfect anti-christ! People in the occult probably do not belive anything that is written from another cult. I'm not sure though. I always wondered why Satanists say that they do not believe in anything Christian and do not worship "the devil" in any way. If all this is true then why do they use the name "Satan"ist ? Could they not have thought of something more original?

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Re: The serpent tells the best story [Re: Another]
    #2480214 - 03/29/04 02:27 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

I really dont like people who cant cope with reality use cults for a crutch.

Really...

I know what its all about...

I think they are A grade wanders of the non-truth.

Everyone knows the only 'orginal' old english cults are in Victoria, B.C., Canada. Everyone besides those cults are just wannabes.

Nevertheless I dont like the idea of evil in Pagans, people in Cults and Chirstains.

Its such on a low level of thinking. Also its false. Dark is only put there for a universal sence, as in the cosmos or void.

Serpents are magical and depict pure light/wrathfulness.

Evil = Mankind

Those cult people use to much datura salve on there forehead. Thus they can fly, do spell etc.

Its really sad if you look at it objectively.

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #2480217 - 03/29/04 02:28 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

The serpent was just word choice.

My point was:

If God talks to you in any form, be it answering your prayer, taking care of you, presenting himself to you in the form of a burning bush...how do you know it is God, especially if he tells you what you want to hear.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

#2480357 - 03/29/04 02:57 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

I think it used to be more exciting and mysterious participating in a cult when society was so engrained with Christianity. The robes, the rituals, the esoteric, the night sky, the atmosphere of medieval times- there was something forbiddingly attractive about cult activity back in the day no? Now it's just like, yeah... so what?

Invisiblemr crisper

#2480371 - 03/29/04 03:05 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

at some point, in order to grow, it is essential to be tempted.
the serpent has a job to do.
:sun:let it happen.....give in, then you can roll in some old school catholic guilt for a while.

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

#2480615 - 03/29/04 04:07 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

God has no voice. Everything that man made of God basicly. We really dont know whats happening.

I dont like the image of way people present God. They make it like God is a man and in the clouds sits on a chair. Its all just crazy ideas from ancient times. By no means God is what people make of it.

For all I know its a source of engery that we are all part of and lives inside us. That created what we know as 'reality'. Simply as that.

People can make what they want of it.

Its like the two villages that are side by side with a road in the middle, who seen God walking down the street. One village says his hat was red, the other village said his hat was blue. When actually the hat is two colors.

Its all semantics.

The old part of the bible is just stories. We arent suppposed to be like oh Adam and Eve were real. Its just a story. Like alot of things in life.

These stories in the bible are just to trying to figure out who you are, where you come from and where are you going.

Personally most of the bible is inane. Jesus wasnt any special son of God. As we are all made of God. We are God. Jesus wasnt here to die for our sins. The devil was wroten by english people. The original bible I bet never had any speak of the devil.

When Jesus went to the desert for 40 days. He wasnt tempted by the devil. He was tested by God. They also wrote alot of fake stories about Jesus.

See the bible is just words, words can change over time. So it makes it so un-pure that it turns into fantasy writing.

So Jesus was just a man like you and I. No special super hero like in the bible. I treat him like a teacher and his teachings of life, just like I do Buddha.

Sorry just the bible really pisses me off.

Just remember :

chirstianity = conformity

conformity = confinement

confinement = being boxed in and/or trapped

Offlinejahfeelirie
meatwad

#2480817 - 03/29/04 05:09 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
great post Mr. Gubjet

Ive been feeling alot of these contradictions and stories lately. Its nice to be able to cut through the story to find the moral once and a while. Besides, the whole story of Adam and Eve is simply a product of a male desire to command history.

Too many testicles that want all of the credit and none of the blame.
How better than to let a snake offer an apple to a woman, and allow her to bring the demise of humankind and its 'seperation from God'.

::sigh::

anyways, refreshing stuff to read. thanks :thumbsup:

--------------------
my signature is too long

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2481046 - 03/29/04 06:11 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Mr_Gubjet said:

Evil = Mankind

Amen.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2481854 - 03/29/04 09:12 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

I think the way of knowing if it is god or not is what u feel from the message. As in did he tell you what you wanted to hear or wanted to know. I believe evil will tell you what you want so that you follow. God is a sense would tell what the truth was and maybe what you dont like to hear.

Great thoughts

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies