Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

lonely
    #24816547 - 11/30/17 12:50 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

about a year ago i got clean from dope and coke, i had a very big and nasty addiction for almost 8 years.

I have pushed all my real friends away years ago and i only converse with people at my methadone clinic.

now that im not using the people i used to hang out with are no longer options as they are in one way or another still in the junkie world.

i find myself by alone most of the time, i am disabled after a nasty bike accident.  im not in a wheelchair or anything but i haven't worked in 2 years.

i have no one other then my family to talk to on a normal day.  its really cold where i live now so its hard to spend time outside.  I dont really drink so i dont go out very often.

im very glad i am clean and sober and changed my life but i am very lonely and bored.

im 33 years old and single.  i have the appearance of a good life. money, car, and a nice place but i dont know how to meet new people

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: lonely [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24817389 - 11/30/17 07:40 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

i don't have shit either all it takes is my parents croaking and I'll be out on the street
the property taxes are so high here that you'd be paying luxury prices to live in a ghetto home that you own
it's really not worth 'it'

Anonymous #3

Re: lonely [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #24861817 - 12/22/17 12:07 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Ever go to AA or NA?

They're big meet ups for people in similar situations to yours.

Anonymous #4

#24861867 - 12/22/17 12:36 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

At least you have a family to turn too. Mine havent even attempted to contact me for the holidays, and ill be spending christmas and new years eve completely alone. Its such a bitter loneliness it hurts to exist right now.

Anonymous #5

Re: lonely [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #24861892 - 12/22/17 12:52 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Oh well I had my disabling bike accident ten years ago and lost a foot. Some eight years later I decided to check out opioids and now after using thirty 40 mg oxycodone pills a day I'm done with it.
I also lost all of my friends except my girl over the last two years but for other reasons.

So im spending christmas alone and tapering off. AlrEady down to five foties since two days.
Ive not been able to walk for 3 months now but im gonna start again tomorrow.
Hope I can get rid of the opioids in a few weeks but its slowly getting tough.

Dont worry, youre not alone.

Oh and I forgot to mention just how shitty my parents have been treating me recently, barring me from being able to spend any time with them.
Asked my twin for 500 euros for 3 months, guaranteed repay when she has 40,000 and she calls me to talk stupid shit to me until I cry.

So, the sun hasnt been shining onto my face for some years now but Ive been through worse shit and it will get better at some point.

Anonymous #6

#24862939 - 12/22/17 11:40 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Same :feelssadman:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous