Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLiveFastDieYoung
Stranger

Paranoia and Fear
    #2480653 - 03/29/04 04:20 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

So last week I got a Quarter O of shrooms, got home from the gym at about 7:30pm so I was pretty tired, I was weighing em out and as I was putting them away thought, fuck it! and dosed. I went to sit down on my couch and about a half hour later saw the air in the room begin to flow. The painting on my wall (a mountain lion) melted into the wall and the Vase on my mantle started moving back and forth real fast. I turned on Jack Tweaker by Infected Mushroom and laid across the couch looking out the window at the sunset shining through the tree in front of my house. I Saw the sun come to the trees and make all the leaves die. As it pulled away the leaves grew back and came through the window and started swirling around the room. After watching this spectacular hallucination I glanced at my cap which had an american eagle on the front. the eagle came alive and looked at me and began to move its head and beak. I went upstairs with my mom and sister (who didn't know what was going on) and watched return to OZ. For anyone who saw the movie: You know the gates to Mumbey's castle, how they have those large swirls on them? well the fibers on the carpet took that shape and began swirling around the floor. I looked over at my dog (who knew something was up) and his eyes were gone. There was just sockets, and some flashing going on in there. I left sometime during the movie and went to sit down on the couch and noticed it was only 8:30. It had felt like I had been trippin for 8 hours. Then, all of a sudden a terrible feeling of death came over me. I felt like I was getting WAY too hot and my heart was beating Way too fast. I went to the bathroom to check myself out. I know these are symptoms of shrooming and this wasnt my first time, I had done them before on several occasions and had eaten an eighth three weeks ago. Well, I remembered I had been working hard at the gym and got scared I might be pushing my heart too fast, and my body was going to overheat. So i jumped in the shower and took a fuckin cold bath. I got out and sat naked on the floor for god knows how long, and the rest of the trip is too fuckin horrible to go into. The next time I got enough balls to trip again was several months later on some of my own shit, I just ate a dime that time and had another hellish experience. The time after that, I ate em in school (intense) and had a little better time but thats a story for another time. I have another quarter O and me and 3 of my friends 1 of which has never shroomed are going to trip this spring break. I was just wondering If anyone had any simmilar bad experiences on mushrooms. I always findmyself thinking about death and god and the afterlife and if they exist and this sends me hurling into bad trips. I was also wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to bring yourself down a little or out of a bad trip. I heard drinking milk but i never tried it.
Thanks for reading,
-rob

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Paranoia and Fear [Re: LiveFastDieYoung]
    #2480831 - 03/29/04 05:13 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

I'll tell you right off the bat, don't dose on shroom then go hang out with your mom and sister and don't shroom in school. When you decide to trip, choose your environment carefully. When you set yourself in a place you can be calm and safe your chances of a bad trip will decrease dramitically.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Paranoia and Fear [Re: djd586]
    #2480955 - 03/29/04 05:48 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

djd586 said:
I'll tell you right off the bat, don't dose on shroom then go hang out with your mom and sister and don't shroom in school. When you decide to trip, choose your environment carefully. When you set yourself in a place you can be calm and safe your chances of a bad trip will decrease dramitically.

The best advice you will ever hear. The mushroom deserves respect. You need to learn a few things before you indulge the next time.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

#2480958 - 03/29/04 05:48 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Bah double post. Try being in a comfortable environment without any authority figures and listen to some good uplifting music. Also don't trip until you feel you are ready. I usually do it 3 times a year or less. This gives me plenty of time to think about what happened.

--------------------

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: Paranoia and Fear [Re: Dankman]
    #2480964 - 03/29/04 05:50 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

^ my thoughts.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

InvisibleArrakis
PsilocybinPsycho

#2481834 - 03/29/04 09:07 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

If one wants to end the trip more quickly, I would say to drink lots of water.  Most hallucinogens leave the body through piss.

Milk doesn't work, I heard about that crap once from some dumbass.  He was like, "If you want to end your trip on acid, drink milk.  Milk is a base, and will neutralize the acid."  BULLSHIT. 

It just goes to show you that one should take anything one hears from their friends (ESPECIALLY stoners, and junkies) with "a grain of salt".  Luckily, I have developed a "Bullshit Filter" inside my head, which is ALWAYS switched on when I am talking to a drunk or a stoned person.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Funniest shit I've read in a while:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=886829&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart

"He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Paranoia and Fear [Re: Arrakis]
    #2482110 - 03/29/04 10:19 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Arrakis said:
If one wants to end the trip more quickly, I would say to drink lots of water. Most hallucinogens leave the body through piss.

This is a very interesting notion because it is in fact true that psilocin is excreted though urine. Although I never read about this being a viable technique for coming down faster.

Do you know of any documentation that could support this claim? It'd be a good tid-bit of info to hold on to if it were in fact true.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2482123 - 03/29/04 10:21 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Uhhhhh, drinking lots of water will not end your trip prematurely. Did you accidentally leave your bullshit filter off tonight?

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineTaoIsNow
Rookie

Loc: S'toon, Sask, Canada
    #2482177 - 03/29/04 10:33 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Shit, i had one bad trip before, it was almost life changing, but afterwards it almost makes your next trips that much better cuz you can appreciate it more.

--------------------
"Littering and..... Littering and..... Littering And...."

InvisibleArrakis
PsilocybinPsycho

#2482366 - 03/29/04 11:30 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

No djd, sorry, I thought it up once while I was having a bad trip.  It was based on what I have read about different hallucinogens, (Mostly on Erowid).  I just figured that it might help a little. 

Bert, I didn't say that it was a fact, or even something to do.  It was a suggestion which I thought might have something to it.  Read the statement, I NEVER said that it was a fact or even that it worked.  :beer:

--------------------
Funniest shit I've read in a while:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=886829&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart

"He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2482379 - 03/29/04 11:37 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

hehe, thats cool man. I mean, drinking some water couldn't hurt...probably help calm you down.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Paranoia and Fear [Re: bert]
    #2482635 - 03/30/04 02:03 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

People die off E because they drink too much water! We don't want something like that happening to someone trying to end a bad trip. Its so easy to get stuck in mind loops on shrooms!

--------------------

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Paranoia and Fear [Re: Ego Death]
    #2482662 - 03/30/04 02:11 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

I was having the most intense trip of my life and I had to keep telling my self to breathe. I kept drinking water every 5 min or so because I thought I was going to die if I didn't. Jimi at Woodstock snapped me right out of that mess.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #2482748 - 03/30/04 03:45 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Before you trip again, check and make sure you are 18 years old... OK... now read The Psychadellic Experience by Timothy Leary. It is a handbook for good tripping. You'll learn a lot... even if you're waiting for adulthood.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: Paranoia and Fear [Re: Dankman]
    #2482758 - 03/30/04 04:09 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Dankman said:
Jimi at Woodstock snapped me right out of that mess.

Indeed a smart idea;
If your trip is bad, it doesn't hurt watching the Woodstock-movie. You tend to lighten up and you get to hear great music :smile:

But I had my share of paranoia too you know. But I learned from it...

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Offlinellama
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: none of this is real
    #2526579 - 04/05/04 02:52 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Vitamin c will bring you down and it wont harm you even at relatively high doses...But what a waste though... It will help if u in a mess...

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Paranoia and Fear [Re: llama]
    #2526584 - 04/05/04 02:57 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I have yet to find proof that vitamin c will bring down your trip. If anything I have heard that it intensifies your experience. I don't believe either theory. I will try it next time in the name of science.

--------------------

Offlinetwisted

Loc: croatia
    #2527642 - 04/05/04 01:03 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

valium or xanax will kill fear and paranoia but they wont kill the trip :grin:.and some nice music will help too.once i had the worst trip ever(only had them when tripped alone)tought i was going crazy and all sorts of other ill shit.then i took 5 mg of normabel(diazepam)put on some nice music(tom waits-the heart of the saturday night)and 20 minutes later badtrip turned into really nice one.

--------------------
Jesus! Did I say that?Or just think it? Was i talking ? Did they hear me?

http://www.fsre.org/

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract