Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinersbattle
Stranger
 User Gallery
Half oz ps. Azurescens, steel reserve, and weed...
    #24807516 - 11/26/17 12:27 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I'd never tripped on azurescens before this week, and decided to give it a go. On Wednesday night (the day before Thanksgiving) I took an eighth of them, while drinking and smoking. I had an awesome experience...

Then... Two days ago (Friday), I ate a half oz dried, again, while drinking and smoking. The experience was very i itntense, and somewhat darker.

To prepare, I laid out everything I needed (well, wanted (food, water, and some candy) on the table next to where I would be. I gave my car keys to my roommate (I don't think I would have tried to drive, but, why risk it).

I didn't eat much that day. Before consumption, I drank 2 24oz. Steel reserve beers, smoked some weed, took a couple dab hits, and sat down, ready to vegetate.

This was the largest dose of any kind of mushroom for me, the second largest was 4g cyans.

After watching some cartoons on the come-up, a little before the peak, I turned off all the lights and turned on some classical music (mostly Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, and Chopin, with a couple of songs from video games).

Then, it hit me hard.

I was laying down covered in blankets, melting into​ the recliner, feeling wave after wave of intensity surging through my body. I laid there, relaxed, with my eyes closed, listening to the wonderful sounds of the piano. Each note and chord produced distinct geometric patterns, varying in colour, and size, expanding from nothing in the middle of my perception (I personally think the colours were the notes (c-b) and the size was the volume level).

Then the peak came.

I was still laying down under the blankets, listening to music, but, it was very different than before... I stopped seeing the patterns/colouring of the notes, with everything fading to black. Within what felt like seconds, I started seeing very different patterns, but, no varying colours, just the same colour, with different shades, varying in intensity. It was the colour red, blood red. The patterns started changing, and out of the patterns, a picture emerged. I was seeing "creatures" very different from what I've experienced on other shrooms/psychedelics.

I felt my spine shifting from side to side (real or imagined), the back of my neck felt stiff. I tried to walk to my kitchen (can't remember why), but, I took one step and fell straight to the ground. I couldn't raise my arms above my shoulders,fully extend them, and my legs didn't want to move. I laid flattened out, I couldn't even raise my arms a foot into the air. I had to have my roommate pick me up and put me back in the recliner, it was, well, impossible for me at that point. Trying to eat or drink was a no-go. My bottom lip wouldn't close. To drink, I had to hold my lower jaw up, which was very hard with my arms not wanting to work... I couldn't chew the food, I wasn't able to eat. I could feel the "paralysis" kick up another notch, and wasn't able to get out of the recliner. I've experienced some of this before, it felt like the intense muscle fatigue of a seizure, very different from sleep paralysis. It lasted for about 2 hours (although, I really don't have a clue, my perception of time was fucked up). I didn't freak out, knowing that it was just a part of the trip, it would go away.

At this point, I decided to just ignore it, move into my headspace, and experience what's to come.

I experienced some more visuals, no auditory hallucinations, and an intense feeling of relaxation and relief.

I feel like it was a good trip, besides the slightly annoying "paralysis", which only stopped me from eating and drinking, since I had no plans on doing anything.

I woke up the next day, super dehydrated, with slight cramping, which went away rather quickly...

When I do azurescens again, I think I'm going to stick to an eighth or less

Edit: self deleted and relocated to trip report

Edited by rsbattle (11/26/17 12:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMr.Rx
Lone Cosmic Traveler

Re: Half oz ps. Azurescens, steel reserve, and weed... [Re: rsbattle]
    #24807554 - 11/26/17 12:38 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Yes i love it more people should really give listening to classical while tripping a chance i believe that it really does change the trip each note flaring up a new visual or color for me. As for the paralysis you experienced i absolutely hate it when this happens i have yet to find a cure for this except putting all my effort into moving my legs, although really hard when the world is melting around you :laugh:. Overall great trip report thanks for sharing this. Happy trails, and good vibes.

--------------------

Psychonaut, Explorer of the varies dimensions of realities, and the great beyond

“Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong.”

Offlinedream.schmatics704
Stranger

Loc: NC/OH
Re: Half oz ps. Azurescens, steel reserve, and weed... [Re: Mr.Rx]
    #24807639 - 11/26/17 01:03 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

hahah nice man good read.

--------------------
"I need to hold onto some sort of relevance, it's all I have left.All at once I could view the entirety of space. A moment of isolation welcoming paralysis.
Follow the cord which projects and makes the decisions for you
/ Adaptation brought introspection.All comfort has escaped me, remember to breathe in again.

At the edge I exist in, I watch my whole life again" the contortionist

InvisiblePlain
You are the universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the moment
Re: Half oz ps. Azurescens, steel reserve, and weed... [Re: dream.schmatics704]
    #24813384 - 11/28/17 11:40 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Great report! thats quite the dose of azures

--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies