Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSad Onion
My closest plant ally: Datura * 6
    #24806746 - 11/26/17 01:15 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I’ve been making and using flying ointments for several years now.  The last ointment I made was from wild-collected pure white stramonium seeds.  I’ve even chewed a bit of datura root before bed.  I believe this is the most potent oneirogen... 

Datura has taken me on fantastic adventures in my dreams, from being imprisoned on an desert planet, being freed, watching the desolate landscape transform before my eyes into lush fields of green, with exquisite mansions and houses alround.. teeming with flowers and beautiful butterflies.  I met the love of my life, had a son, and had a private aquarium built in my mansion... I swam in an ice cold lake with my lover playfully, and drove a flying car.  I’ve even eaten shrooms in the other world and tripped in a fictional “Mexican village”. 

In order to dose this powerful plant, one must form a connection on the higher planes... tie a gold thread between yourself and the plant in astral, with your intention imprinted upon it... the correct amount of ointment glows... or the correct size of root to chew...  never had anything but good experiences with datura... never overdosed in all the years I’ve been using it..  I have a very close relationship with this plant and I treat it with the upmost respect, and it treats me well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecounter s
Boonga

Loc: Flag
Re: My closest plant ally: Datura [Re: Sad Onion]
    #24806767 - 11/26/17 01:32 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

can you make ointment with the flowers? you rub it into pulse points yeah? im very interested in experimenting with this, any more info? thanks ! also I assume this would work with brugmansia?

Edited by counter s (11/26/17 01:43 AM)

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Loc: Great Lakes State
Re: My closest plant ally: Datura [Re: counter s]
    #24806774 - 11/26/17 01:37 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

How did you learn to use it?

--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

Invisiblepablokabute
Hari ng Amag
 User Gallery

Loc: rural ghetto
Re: My closest plant ally: Datura [Re: Peyote Road]
    #24806812 - 11/26/17 02:29 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

:mindblown:

--------------------

Fermented Mushrooms!!
--- https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23378638/fpart/1/vc/1

'The second seal: “All CONTAMINATED things and events are unsatisfactory.”'

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all - you live in THE HEART OF THE BEAST."

--Anonymous Guerilla, or is he..

OfflineDazzz
Lost in crazytown
 User Gallery

Re: My closest plant ally: Datura [Re: pablokabute]
    #24806831 - 11/26/17 03:18 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

You better not breathe the devils breath unless youve educated yourself on its trance like properties, big date rape potential

OfflineMushroombullion
Stranger

Re: My closest plant ally: Datura [Re: Dazzz]
    #24806832 - 11/26/17 03:21 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Don Juan is that you? Lol
But seriously datura? Like Jimson Weed? I have only read nasty stuff about that stuff, but I am curious on what your ritual with datura is like and how did you

Invisiblecounter s
Boonga

Loc: Flag
Re: My closest plant ally: Datura [Re: Mushroombullion]
    #24806837 - 11/26/17 03:31 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

you dont orally dose the ointment, you rub it into pulse points on your body and little amounts absorb, having an affect on your dreams rather than actually being affected by it while awake. big difference to people eating it and cooking themselves.

OfflineDazzz
Lost in crazytown
 User Gallery

Re: My closest plant ally: Datura [Re: counter s]
    #24806847 - 11/26/17 03:47 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Look up scopolamine before you start foolin around...its a hypnotic, the most powerful known to man so far as im aware, talking substance wise....all somebody has to do is blow it in your face...youll empty out your bank for them, according to victims of its effects

OfflineDazzz
Lost in crazytown
 User Gallery

#24806850 - 11/26/17 03:50 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

The smell is quite intoxicating, I grow giant white datura moon and love its scent...be wary to prescribe its use

OfflineDazzz
Lost in crazytown
 User Gallery

#24807383 - 11/26/17 11:14 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Im not trying to bash datura..even its essence is remarkably calming, just smelling the flower is therapeutic..but..know what youre messing with...any herb can be medicinal, even beladonna berries ....used for teething babies of all things...but you could kill your kid trying to use it..just be informed,  and educate yourself on the risks involved.....all im saying, sorry if I stole your thunder, please continue

OfflineSad Onion
Re: My closest plant ally: Datura [Re: Peyote Road]
    #24807403 - 11/26/17 11:24 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

i Learned to use datura... perhaps in a past life... I just know...

OfflineDazzz
Lost in crazytown
 User Gallery

#24807423 - 11/26/17 11:36 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Other younger, less responsible and less experienced might get in deep water..it takes great discipline and as you pointed out...good intentions...to be able to handle datura properly...that out of the way, it is really a creauture of its own design. Nothing else is really like it, save some other rare morning glory strains. It makes me happy that you havve this relationship with it...so many others use it to cause harm

OfflineDazzz
Lost in crazytown
 User Gallery

#24807432 - 11/26/17 11:40 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I have a similar relationship with fly agaric, despite nightmare trip reports and it having asshole family members...but for me, muscaria has been a life changer

OfflineSad Onion
    #24807440 - 11/26/17 11:44 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dazzz said:
Other younger, less responsible and less experienced might get in deep water..it takes great discipline and as you pointed out...good intentions...to be able to handle datura properly...that out of the way, it is really a creauture of its own design. Nothing else is really like it, save some other rare morning glory strains. It makes me happy that you havve this relationship with it...so many others use it to cause harm

I have a relationship with morning glories too... they’re an incredibly powerful teacher too... I use a different species though... look up ipomoea wrightii

The pentagram morning glory

OfflineSad Onion
    #24807460 - 11/26/17 11:54 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I believe proper datura use can help us to process our psychedelic experiences and other life experiences, bringing us answers in our dreams...  many meaningful symbols appear to us in the other realm...

OfflineDazzz
Lost in crazytown
 User Gallery

#24807469 - 11/26/17 12:02 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Yes they are, there are many very old lost variations of mg here in wv..huge biodiversity ...stuff native americans and early settlers preserved, passed on to family, and that I just dont see elsewhere...I'll post some pictures, its hard to even find them in old books like culpepper and early sources

OfflineDazzz
Lost in crazytown
 User Gallery

#24807473 - 11/26/17 12:04 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Datura should always be self adminisrered, with guidance, not a party drug

OfflineSad Onion
    #24807482 - 11/26/17 12:08 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dazzz said:
Datura should always be self adminisrered, with guidance, not a party drug

Right.., it’s utterly pointless for anything other than as a ritualistic device...  it produces very little actual psychoactivity.

Offlinezannabis
Human Chauvanist
Other

Loc: Southeastern Pa, West Afr...
    #24812682 - 11/28/17 06:51 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I say this not to  insentivise foolishness

I am glad there are those with the care and experience to experiment with these substances that most shy away from. Substances which are negatively reacted to by the unexpereienced should be understood for the sake of psychic medicine science if not any other reason.

I have begun to experiment with A. Muscaria with the care and understanding that it is to be treated with the utmost respect, and have benefited from its use medically and spiritually.

Datura is a plant I have been curious about. I've killed thousands of datura plants weeding my friend's farm. I knew about the potential of the seeds and the leaves to create strong experiences, though I've never consumed it.

If I ever hear its call, I would like very much to consult with mentors who have experience using it before I do so myself

--------------------
To A Good Life, And A Better One

OfflineDazzz
Lost in crazytown
 User Gallery

Re: My closest plant ally: Datura [Re: zannabis]
    #24812737 - 11/28/17 07:17 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

"Datura stramonium"..."whole plant contains atropine, used for dialation of pupils in eye ailments..causes dry mouth, depresses action of bladder, impedes action of parasympathetic nerves, used in parkinsons disease..contains scopolamine..put in patches behind ear for vertigo..leaves once smoked as antispasmodic for asthma..folk cancer remedy..WARNING VIOLENTLY TOXIC..causes severe hallucinations..many fatalities reported..handling plant may cause swelling of the eyelids..(Licorice) "Glycyrrhiza" has been suggested as an antidote..foster and duke....a possible antidote for amatoxin poisoning is the "milk thistle"
I grow it
Feel free anytime

Edited by Dazzz (11/28/17 07:20 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale