Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> The Gaming Grotto

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Pokemon Ultra Moon
    #24805123 - 11/25/17 09:38 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

is so easy wtf

if you battle every trainer, do every fight your characters over level everyone by like 8 levels withen the first several hours

happened to me last game too

like why even make the game that easy to begin with? I thought turn based rpgs were supposed to be kinda hard
and then to add insult to injury, if you've fought a pokemon before it tells you whether or not your moves are effective against the other pokemon before you even use them

it's just stupid
it's been a constant dumbing down of pokemon, they even give you exp share withen the first hour

don't know why I bought this game, really just to look at the pretty colors and shit but it's such a non-game for me lol might trade it in for monster hunter world, or DBZ fighters or even shitty ass Ni-No-Kuni 2 which will probably require more grind then this game

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMoonbeam
Loner

Re: Pokemon Ultra Moon [Re: Konyap]
    #24807805 - 11/26/17 04:24 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

The last pokemon game I played is X and I still haven't finished it. The majority of the pokemon look ridiculously stupid and remind me of neopets :thumbdown:

I can't imagine what they look like in that one, lol. X also took on the odd aspect of aesthetic by letting you dress up your character in anime-esque outfits. Not sure if they continued with that.

I actually agree with you and will even add that the "dumbing down" is far from exclusive to pokemon and has instead spread to gaming in general.

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> The Gaming Grotto

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
259 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.