Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Kman1898]
    #24758964 - 11/04/17 10:49 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kman1898 said:
Reading through his posts he clearly knows some things but is very ignorant of most others. I'd say he's not peter...

I can't tell either way.  What makes you think he isn't Peter? 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Loc: A Park
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Learyfan]
    #24760054 - 11/04/17 07:32 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

filamentous said:
Also Kevin Gillan is 62yo.  I doubt that was him in that bust.

I don't know if he was apart of that recent bust, but that's definitely the same Kevin Gillan on that BOP locator.  It has his date of birth as June 20, 1949, which is correct.

Quote:

filamentous said:
All I have been able to find on Paul Stepak and Bernard N Hassall is that the feds were looking for the "cook" in that case.  Did they ever find the cook? 

I don't know any more than you do about it, I don't think.  But I get the impression that Hassall was the cook?  That's just a guess though, of course. 

I will check into those other two things after awhile.  Thanks for the info.  It looks good! 

What Info do we have on Kevin gillan? I've been looking for sources or articles for a long time now. Just his 1981 bust

--------------------
Difficulty has more to do with reading abillity and ability to precisely follow directions. You need no knowledge of chemistry whatsoever, you just need to understand some basic principles as simple in concept as: water boils at 100C and freezes at 0C. Otherwise all published syntheses of organic and inorganic compounds can be reproduced successfully by pretty nearly anyone with at least average intelligence. Problems always have to do with availability of materials, not esoteric knowledge.

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #24760096 - 11/04/17 07:54 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

filamentous said:
Also Kevin Gillan is 62yo.  I doubt that was him in that bust.

I don't know if he was apart of that recent bust, but that's definitely the same Kevin Gillan on that BOP locator.  It has his date of birth as June 20, 1949, which is correct.

Quote:

filamentous said:
All I have been able to find on Paul Stepak and Bernard N Hassall is that the feds were looking for the "cook" in that case.  Did they ever find the cook? 

I don't know any more than you do about it, I don't think.  But I get the impression that Hassall was the cook?  That's just a guess though, of course. 

I will check into those other two things after awhile.  Thanks for the info.  It looks good! 

What Info do we have on Kevin gillan? I've been looking for sources or articles for a long time now. Just his 1981 bust
Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

Kman1898 said:
Reading through his posts he clearly knows some things but is very ignorant of most others. I'd say he's not peter...

I can't tell either way.  What makes you think he isn't Peter? 

Because of how he talks of xtal lsd in another thread...even though they only achieved it on the last run, all others were liquid, and they were arrested soon after the 3rd run. Not enough time for him to be "all knowing" of xtal. Plus based on my experimentation with xtal and many other chemists, I'm no chemist, lsd doesn't absorb through skin contact yet he claims it does. Seems to me to be just another person trying to be "special" on here.

--------------------
Difficulty has more to do with reading abillity and ability to precisely follow directions. You need no knowledge of chemistry whatsoever, you just need to understand some basic principles as simple in concept as: water boils at 100C and freezes at 0C. Otherwise all published syntheses of organic and inorganic compounds can be reproduced successfully by pretty nearly anyone with at least average intelligence. Problems always have to do with availability of materials, not esoteric knowledge.

Offlineakoward
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Kman1898] * 1
    #24802825 - 11/23/17 07:38 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I'm trying to figure out what happened to Fredrick Messenger. He was one of the chemists in the 77 bust.

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US *DELETED* [Re: akoward]
    #24803184 - 11/24/17 12:24 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Kman1898

Reason for deletion: Missed something

--------------------

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

#24803196 - 11/24/17 12:36 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Never mind. You’re referring to the bio dyne bust with Michael Green.

Charges were dismissed against Allard and Messenger. Allegedly Allard and Messenger were running a front company similar to bio dyne but it could never be proven.

https://www.leagle.com/decision/19811235648f2d58711153

--------------------

Offlineakoward
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#24803199 - 11/24/17 12:37 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

This one. https://openjurist.org/648/f2d/587/united-states-v-green

Quote:

Alleged LSD plant operators arrested A Hidden Hills couple and a Berkeley man have been arrested for allegedly operating an LSD factory under the guise of a legitimate chemical laboratory in the South Bay area, authorities reported. Free on $25,000 bail each are Michael Lewis Green, 38, and Judith Catherine Green, 32, operators of Bio-Dyne Industries in Harbor City, Federal Drug Enforcement Agency officials said. Awaiting arraignment is Edgar Corey Allard Jr., 32,  and still outstanding in the case is one-time Costa Rica resident Frederick Messenger, 37, 3778 La Crescenta Blvd., Glendale, FDA officials said. The four were indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury after investigation by FDA special agents in San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles and Portland, Ore The Greens founded Bio-Dyne in 1969 with the intent of making LSD for sale, according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Mark S- Geraghty. From April 1969 until June 1974, 70 kilograms of ergotamme LSD ingredient, were delivered to the laboratory, Geraghty added. The four are charged with conspiracy to manufacture and distribute LSD, a charge carrying a maximum penalty of five years and/or a fine of up to Si 5,000

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: akoward]
    #24803226 - 11/24/17 01:05 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akoward said:
This one. https://openjurist.org/648/f2d/587/united-states-v-green

Quote:

Alleged LSD plant operators arrested A Hidden Hills couple and a Berkeley man have been arrested for allegedly operating an LSD factory under the guise of a legitimate chemical laboratory in the South Bay area, authorities reported. Free on $25,000 bail each are Michael Lewis Green, 38, and Judith Catherine Green, 32, operators of Bio-Dyne Industries in Harbor City, Federal Drug Enforcement Agency officials said. Awaiting arraignment is Edgar Corey Allard Jr., 32,  and still outstanding in the case is one-time Costa Rica resident Frederick Messenger, 37, 3778 La Crescenta Blvd., Glendale, FDA officials said. The four were indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury after investigation by FDA special agents in San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles and Portland, Ore The Greens founded Bio-Dyne in 1969 with the intent of making LSD for sale, according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Mark S- Geraghty. From April 1969 until June 1974, 70 kilograms of ergotamme LSD ingredient, were delivered to the laboratory, Geraghty added. The four are charged with conspiracy to manufacture and distribute LSD, a charge carrying a maximum penalty of five years and/or a fine of up to Si 5,000

Read my post before this one.

--------------------

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

#24803228 - 11/24/17 01:10 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

The greens tried to plant evidence against Messenger and Allard but it backfired and Michael Green was sentenced as a result.

--------------------

OfflineQlockwork
Novice
Male User Gallery

#24890576 - 01/04/18 07:27 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kman1898 said:
For real they that was some fuck shit and I'd really like to know

Not sure if you're familiar with Hamilton's Pharmacopoeia on Viceland, regardless the first episode of the 2nd season traces the roots of the first modern human who discovered you can smoke toad venom containing 5-meo-DMT from Bufo Alvarius, before he was aware of what it even contained. The man's name was Alfred Savinelli who supplied & was involved with William Leonard Pickard laundering money through Savinelli's incense business in Santa Fe, NM & also supplying Pickard with chemicals & glassware.

http://cjonline.com/indepth/missilesilos/stories/021903_kan_lsdsilo.shtml

--------------------

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Qlockwork]
    #24938166 - 01/24/18 09:10 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Yep I knew all that. Alfred was one of the big witnesses in the case against Pickard.

--------------------

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

#26262224 - 10/19/19 12:31 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

New info regarding the Oregon LSD lab talked about in this article

http://www.justice. gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/2003/sanfran112403.html

I’ve always known the people arrested for this lab were Bruce Young and Michael Acevedo. But it wasn’t until yesterday I finally found real evidence. Once I figured out Bruce Young’s full name the rest was easy. He was the chemist and Michael George Acevedo was just a distributor. The shitty thing is that Michael got way more time. I’m not 100% on it but it appears he got 240 months and 120 months but only served 17 years and got out in 2014. Where as Bruce only got two 36 month sentences to run consecutively with 5 years supervised release. He was released in 2003 to go on supervised release of which he couldn’t even do that as there’s documents of him failing and going back to jail.  Bruce Michael Young Marijuana Arrest

mod edit= broke.gov link

Edited by motaman (10/20/19 10:28 AM)

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #26262689 - 10/19/19 09:39 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks Kman.  A few things though.  That first link you have there doesn't work and goes to the DEA website.  Careful about linking directly to DEA site. :tinfoil:  People get weirded out about that around here.  :wink:  Also, the links you had in this thread at the beginning about the Young lab aren't good anymore either. 

Second, do you know the exact date of the Young lab bust?  Not sure if I've asked that before. 

Lastly, I took the liberty of getting a bigger shot of that clipping you posted. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #26263748 - 10/19/19 04:53 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

FWIW, shroomery hyper links redirect you via their parent company (mind media) rather than directly from shroomery.org

(all external links on the forums automatically use this format https://www.mind-media.com/go.php?http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/2003/sanfran112403.html)

--------------------

OfflineSixtiesSurvivor
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: UK
    #26982946 - 10/13/20 08:36 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

'is very ignorant of most others.'
Specifically what?

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: SixtiesSurvivor] * 1
    #27029346 - 11/08/20 10:41 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SixtiesSurvivor said:
Specifically what?

What are you quoting?

--------------------

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27029736 - 11/09/20 07:58 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know if he will see this, since he hasn't logged on in over 24 days, but...

Quote:

Kman1898 said:

I presume.

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: SixtiesSurvivor] * 2
    #27053307 - 11/23/20 02:43 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SixtiesSurvivor said:
Specifically what?

Things you are ignorant of on the topic are that LSD, even in extremely high doses, doesn’t last 5 days. There is a Paper about a group of people snorting a good bit of LSD crystal and having very wild reactions. But all the effects ran off in most cases in 12 hours and a few had lingering effects for a few hours after. None were close to 5 days.

And again the likelihood that you are Peter and on this forum and found this post are slim to none.

--------------------

OfflineSlender String
Stranger

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Kman1898] * 1
    #27656404 - 02/12/22 01:13 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Hey Kman, I came upon these relevant nuggets in relation to the Oregon LSD Lab bust and beyond.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder