Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleYonatin
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: First time Growbox grower - questions on storage after harvest and right dosage of fresh shrooms [Re: mushboy]
    #24782376 - 11/14/17 11:59 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

You should dry them to "cracker dry" I don't know if silica gel will get you that dry but you should really get a food dehydrator like Mushboy said. It takes all of the guess work out of drying.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTerenceMcKennaii
Strange
I'm a teapot

Re: First time Growbox grower - questions on storage after harvest and right dosage of fresh shrooms [Re: Yonatin]
    #24801551 - 11/23/17 05:24 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Yea, I guess a food dehydrator is the best option, and as I also love dried-fruits, it will have good use!

But I'm afraid I won't have any shrooms to dry... 22 days and stil nothing happened.. any chance they just take a bit longer, or is the growbox a lost cause? I have to mention that I forgot to spray water on the sides of the bag the box is in for the first 5-6 days, but since then I do so every day. Tempertures are never under 19°C, around 20-21 in average... If I'm can't even gow some shrooms with the "every-idiot-can-do-it"-growbox method, how am I supposed to grow them with spores?! :blush:

--------------------

»And you can learn it from drugs, you can learn it from life, you can learn it from death, you can learn it anywhere you want, but by god - you will learn... it!
Nothing lasts...nothing...lasts. Not your enemies, not your friends, not your you, not your dreams, not your fears, not your hopes, not even yoursef...nothing lasts!«

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds