Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Air Pump, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Trip Report, lsd long walks and bicycles.
    #2480096 - 03/29/04 03:59 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

so one morning i decided to eat 2 hits of acid that i was sure was bunk or very weak. on top of that i had dropped these hits on the wet floor of a porta-john at the concert i bought them at and i thought that that would weaken them even more.

i would like to state the reason for my trip and the questins that i wanted answered.
recently my life has been up in the air, all of the things that i have been hoping for and trying to make work were not going well. my busines plans, my family situation and the situatoin with the girl who i want to be with. not to mention the fact that i am at that point where one picks a career in life and had none. it was as if i was stuck at a very large cross roads and had no idea where to go.

so at 2:10 in the afternoon i ate 1 dose and walked arond the local lake where i had my first trip ever. things were calm and tranquil but i worked up quite a sweat so i stopped at the portajohn on the other side of the lake to take off my extra pair of pants.

so i come out of the portajohn and start back on my journey around the lake when i see this old man just standing there. i gave him a nod like i usually give everyone while trippin, but then i went over and struck up a conversation somehow (somthing i never even do sober)
he, joe,  told me all about his life, and how he was in ww2 and was on 2 ships that sank and then got sent off to invade normandy. he told me that he didnt see any point to the whole thing looking back onk it, that it was just a war for global ldomination that would be better off alone. he told me that i should never join the army because its not a cause worth supporting and that america was on its way down.

he told me about how when he was young he just thought about saving up for when he was older. and being older when i talked to him he told me that theres nothing left to enjoy. and that he wished he would have taken the time when he was young, instead of working and going off to the army, to enjoy life.

our conversation drifted along some other places and then he had to go back home. i said goodbye and as i was going back on my walk i ate the other hit (3:20) as joe honked his horn once, waived goodbye and drove off. so then i decided to walk about 4 miles to my friends hose where my bicycle was located.

the walk there was very enjoyable, i had my head phones on the whole time listening to monolake, gravity and infected mushroom's classical mushroom cd's. which i was hearing for the first time.
when i was almost there i stopped and sat down at this point overlooking one of the major roads in my town and smoked a hit or 2 of some MJ. and started thinking about nuclear weapons, one of the things that will give me a panic attack while im sober, yet all i could do was laugh at the fact of their existance and use.

at this point i pulled out my sell phone, and realised that i had forgot to charge it that day, and that i was not going to be able to have any lifeline to the world. this was about 5:00. this made me a bit paranoid, what if i needed to call 911 because i had been hit by a car or somthing? anyways i shut it off and from that point on had no way to tell the time.

so i ended up at my friends house, and just as i arrived he walked out the door and saw me there. i went in the house with him and saw a few of my friends, and i fell into a very weird state of mind. the vibe of the people in that house was very negative, and i couldnt stand it for long, i filled up my water bottle and went to snatch my bike. (just from those few minutes i was there my friend was able to tell i was trippin although he didnt mention it till i came back later.)
when i got to my bike it had a flat so i had to walk it about a mile to the service station where i got some fixaflat and used the air pump. for some reason i left the can of fixaflat there next to the air pump instead of throwing it away.

so i was off, i rode all over the town, and came across a bike path through the local municipal park. i cam across a gazebo that was all lit up and decided to stop and write somthings down. but as soon as i took off the headphones i was wearing everytihng got weird. everything intensified. my mindset went from happy to confused and i didnt llike it, i couldnt write or think about it, i put my phones back on and got back on my bike. and continues to ride along.

i crossed quite a few major roads all at rush hour and i cant say if i went across at the right times or if people just decided to stop their cars and not kill me, i think it may have been a combination.

then i came acros this pond that i had never noticed before, it was next to some new realestate that i hadnt noticed before. it was lined with benches and picknic tables, i sat down and began to write. i wrote 3 pages in all a sotry of an awakening and finding a new path in life, which as i found out that night was what i really wanted and needed in my life and really that is the answer that i was searching for.

then the night became rather cold, and i had the thought to go and purchase a hoodie as i had forgotten mine. i went up to the local shoping center, but was completely un-able to enter the doors, i was afraid that someone would steal my bike from me, and all of the people inside intimidated me. how could i immerse myself in a society that i hate while in such a different state of mind?
i gave up on the hoodie and decided to be cold. but wanted some food, (it was dark by now)

so i roleld up to a sub shack to go and get some sandwitch. i had a very hard time comunicating my order to the workers, but eventually i was on my way with a roast beef sub and a drink, which i ended up eating unfromt of mc donalds.

while eating i startd out into the street infront of me watching all of the cars and people go by, so few of them seemed to be enjoying themselves.

after that i got back on my bike and rode off towards my friends house, but alas my tire blew out again. luckily i was right back around the service startion that i had stopped at to fix my tire before so there was a can of fix a flat waiting for me.

unfortunately the tire was blown so badly that the fix a flat flodded around the rim and shot me in the face, not a tasty substance. so i walked back to my friends hosue with my bike.

when i got there i couldnt go in, i couldnt bring my self to do it, the feelings of confusioin and chaos that i had felt earlier while i was th3ere weree prevailing over my mindset, and i left my borke ass bike there and went back to town for some reason. by this time i had ridden my bike about 6 miles and walked atleast 6 miles. under normal circumstances i would have been tired, but not today.
i returned to watching the cars on the street and listening to music.

about this time i came down significantly and returned to my friends house to see that they had all went to a resterant, so i chilled there till they came back, and we finished out the night with some video games and good music.

all in all what i learned is that society even with all of its evils acn come togeather to create beautiful things. Also i now konw to enjoy life while i can and forget about the future that may ever be. live now and dont wait till i retire. and that nuclear weapons are one of the biggest jokes mankind has ever concocted. and above all i ned to break out of my worn old path and find somthing new in this world for myself.

for those of you that are still reading thats pretty cool and i would like to know what you think
:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Trip Report, lsd long walks and bicycles. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2480219 - 03/29/04 04:28 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Great read. Sounds like you had yourself one very busy trip. I don't know if I could handle half the shit you went through. How high did you get by the way?

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #2480276 - 03/29/04 04:42 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like what I do in a lot of my spare time. I just walk around and visit lakes and write stuff down.

It sounds like you were blessed with some profound visions.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Re: Trip Report, lsd long walks and bicycles. [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2480320 - 03/29/04 04:49 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Oh, I forgot, that's kinda gross to eat something that was on a port-a-john floor!

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: Trip Report, lsd long walks and bicycles. [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2480373 - 03/29/04 05:07 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yeah dude, that sounded like one hell on an awesome trip.
but uhh...
Quote:

SpecialEd said:
Oh, I forgot, that's kinda gross to eat something that was on a port-a-john floor!

ewwww... :lol:

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2480619 - 03/29/04 06:09 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

It would be gross for anything else, but the LSD makes it worth it.

Zippoz, it was a great read. Very interesting.

--------------------

Offlineaje
Why not?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #2480889 - 03/29/04 07:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like a beautiful trip.  The guy you talked to early on, joe, he seemed really cool.  :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Trip Report, lsd long walks and bicycles. [Re: aje]
    #2482585 - 03/30/04 03:38 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

hey dude, nice report. very intersting and positive :laugh: thanks for that.  I esp liked your last sentance :smile:
so, in the end how strong was the acid?

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #2482658 - 03/30/04 04:10 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

well heres the deal on the acid strength there are varying reports.
the doses were bought at a concert. 7 in all. they were reportedly the dragons. it was a very very hot day and they had obviously been in the dealers pocket all day, i.e. loss of potency.

2 were eaten by my friend who was rolling, or coming down from a roll and did not feel much
1 was eaten by me that night, and i felt it but it was after a long day and i slept at the 6th hour in.
2 were eaten by a friend who used to dose all the time, and he said he didnt get anything off of them?!.
then i ate the last 2. which is what the trip report above is composed of. it was storng, i had visuals, but nothing like a hit of the eye blotter that went around this summer. i would say that the 2 were like one weak blotter. which is okay because i take things at the low end of the spectrum.

i still cant get over the fact that i did this alone and in public, it is so not like me. i guess i just wanted a totally unique expierence all to myself.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineCurtishroom
psuedo hippie

#2482800 - 03/30/04 07:13 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, I really like riding my bike, while I'm tripping, especially when you go on hills and stuff. I get kinda scared my since I ride alot, my body can pretty much keep its own balance without me thinking about it.

Edited by Curtishroom (04/05/04 07:41 AM)

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report, lsd long walks and bicycles. [Re: Curtishroom]
    #2482840 - 03/30/04 08:05 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yea I'm a pretty serious biker myself. I sometiems think what it would be like tripping while riding everywhere, sounds very interesting.
btw lol at your sig Crtishroom..

--------------------

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2483214 - 03/30/04 11:51 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

you hoffmann :biggrin:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report, lsd long walks and bicycles. [Re: butterflydawn]
    #2496694 - 04/01/04 08:21 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

hehehe :laugh: :laugh: :yesnod:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Air Pump, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience