Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Becoming a dj, need top 300 songs requested
    #2479911 - 03/29/04 03:20 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

SO heres the deal. i used to be a dj (wedding/ birthday type) back in the day and i want to go back and do it again. but now i can also spin records ie trance sets and some dnb, and i can scratch a litle.

i also have a whole bunch of old vinyl, the colection is about 2 yards thick. but i need the top 300 songs that are most requested at private parties and weddings.

i have these things called wonderdisks, basically the most requseted songs, theres are about 16 of them but they are scratched up.

is there a list of the most requested songs, or a compilation allready made that i can download off slsk?

thanks mates :sun:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media