Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineparticlezen
breaking openthe head
 User Gallery

Loc: 2,000 light years from ho...
Tampanensis....any truffle experiences?
    #2479898 - 03/29/04 03:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Am getting some in a few days and have never tried them before. I have heard that they are slightly different to "normal" mushrooms...

Anyone had any?

--------------------

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemonkey_monkey
lover

Loc: UK
Re: Tampanensis....any truffle experiences? [Re: particlezen]
    #2480014 - 03/29/04 03:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hey hey hey...they are my favs to date! Me and my man did 15g(fresh)each a couple of months ago. To start with they taste very different...a bit like bitter walnuts and they take a looong time to chew!
Reaction was very speedy..started with lots of visual distortions and a definate "rushing" sensation. I always experience a physical sensation on a grand scale and these were up there with the best.
After about 20mins I realised that I was not gonna be able to roll my tabs so a short trip to the shop was in order for some tailor mades. I swear it was the most difficult walk ever...It was like walking  on a swaying trampoline and we had to hold onto the wall for the whole time there and back!
It was all up from then on in...very fast...I remember describing it as lots of really brief moments all strung together really quickly.
Everything seemed to be happening so quickly.
They are definately "playful" and ive never laughed so hard or so much in my entire life as i did that night.
We were both really active throughout the trip (which i prefer to being mashed!) and spent the whole night wandering from kitchen to sitting room to kitchen (all the rooms seemed have taken on a theme for the evening and it was bloody hysterical)
For the most time I felt really really "high" a definate clarity of both physical and emotional sensation. None of the confusion I sometimes get with cubensis...there is a nice clean edge to these ones! Not vast visuals but more a distortion in perception and colour...lots of bright red and orange!
Coming down was fast and easy and everything felt soooooo nice to touch.  :wink: :wink:
Slept like a baby and felt great the next day....
I LOVED them..If you like upbeat, laughing and active tripping...you'll love em too!
Enjoy!  :smile:

--------------------
Monkeys need lovin too!

Offlineparticlezen
breaking openthe head
 User Gallery

Loc: 2,000 light years from ho...
Re: Tampanensis....any truffle experiences? [Re: monkey_monkey]
    #2483051 - 03/30/04 10:22 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

That's exactly what I am looking for, sounds cool, thanks!

--------------------

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Offlinejohnfrum
Stranger
Re: Tampanensis....any truffle experiences? [Re: particlezen]
    #19731517 - 03/22/14 10:16 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Grind them up, make tea. Try the 'hollandia' truffles - the strongest ones. Just be warned - expect a powerful experience, a crushing, self-effacing reminder of what you need to be reminded.

Offlinebillyrubin
Strangler
 User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: Tampanensis....any truffle experiences? [Re: johnfrum]
    #19731631 - 03/22/14 11:00 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Tried cubes, liberty caps and some truffle varieties. Really, they'r enot vastly different. BE aware of the differing potencies when it comes to different truffle strains. Aldebaran has some good advice on these boards about same, for eg http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12240157/vc/1#12240157

A 12g Tampenesis trip had me at a very enjoyable level 2.

Enjoy!

InvisibleVoldemort
Wizard

Re: Tampanensis....any truffle experiences? [Re: billyrubin]
    #19732133 - 03/22/14 01:44 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Ive done some Atlantis which is another kind of truffle. I enjoyed it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience