Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 632 | 633 | 634 | 635 | 636 | 637 | 638 | 639 | 640 | 641 | 642 | 643 | 644 | 645 | 646 | 647 | 648 | 649 | 650 | 651 | 652 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePluviophile
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Massachusetts
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: MushMaggot]
    #24762218 - 11/05/17 05:38 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

rhizoRider said:
Nice purple outdoor mang. What are the strains?

Those purple outdoor plants are an unknown strain that a couple of my uncles and family friends have been growing around my area for a couple decades. I've been working with it for about 7+ years.
Always throws out a few  suprizing phenotypes. Always some shade of purple, and usually very fruity scent and flavors.
The strain will forever remind me of Christmas with my family, as there was always plenty around for the holidays. The smell of it burning and the flavor bring me back to to some great times with some family members that are no longer with us.

Edited by Pluviophile (11/05/17 05:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemendocino_beano
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: MushMaggot]
    #24762391 - 11/05/17 07:12 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by mendocino_beano (01/15/23 11:32 PM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: mendocino_beano]
    #24762976 - 11/06/17 02:57 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

As far as rosin i have a Crafty vaporizer and what it does is use heat on herbs, but then at some point it gets clogged up, you open this chamber its full of totally dabbable oil that you need to clean out. And im fairly sure thats rosin, no?
(Heat extract)

It actually does look black like that, but really dark. The dab is prolly even better than good bho

How much green did it take to press all that rosin?

Did you use nugs like most people do w rosin?

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Fractal420]
    #24764060 - 11/06/17 02:27 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
As far as rosin i have a Crafty vaporizer and what it does is use heat on herbs, but then at some point it gets clogged up, you open this chamber its full of totally dabbable oil that you need to clean out. And im fairly sure thats rosin, no?
(Heat extract)

It actually does look black like that, but really dark. The dab is prolly even better than good bho.

I wouldn't consider the oil that builds up in a vape to be "rosin".

It's just re-condensed vapor, reclaim basically :shrug: . That oil has been exposed to much higher temps than rosin is exposed to in a press.

That stuff can be damn potent for sure :yesnod: , but not really comparable to or on par with rosin IMO (particularly in the area of flavor).

I had a vape years ago and I would clean out and collect the oil that would build up over time....It was always clear with a light bright golden color, looked and dabbed just like BHO.

And some other "oil"/reclaim that I love is what builds up inside the bags of a volcano vaporizer....Back in the day my buddy had a volcano and he would give me the bags once they were super caked up with oil/resin. I'd split the bags open and lay them on a table, then scrape the inside of the bag with a blade or card and collect all of that scrumptious oil :drooling: :grin:.

-OM

--------------------

Invisiblemendocino_beano
    #24764696 - 11/06/17 06:30 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by mendocino_beano (01/15/23 11:37 PM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#24765448 - 11/07/17 03:48 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

25%-30? Wow. Cause my friend in oregon does professional rosin presses and it looks so good. He said the highest was like 20% and usually a bit lower. But the rosin looks fucking clear almost. And when i pressed my own with a hair-straightener with a new nug and it came out pretty much kinda greenish and translucent. Not that much oil, but when i dabbed it, it was really powerful.

I def like rosin.

As for the crafty oil, call it whatever. I also got a shitload of reclaimed bho from a broken stem, alot was still looking decent, was like 10g at least. 3 dabs got me pretty stoned. i was never a resin collector but i decided to keep this.

Unrelated question: for my bong/rig i just decided to get these customizable as fuck metal stems (aluminum it seems). You can screw the pieces on and off like legos and theres a 14mm end, 18mm end, diff percs you can switch around, works like a charm for bud cause it wont break. But i havent used it with my torch because i dab with a universal bong titanium domeless and last time i put it in a new glass stem that stem broke from just normal use. If i torch the metal stems, will it break my bong? (Due to the same type of expansion and contraction of glass and metal)

Quote:

Rosin is by far the best way to get high, in my opinion. It's extremely simple to make too

Do you not really like vaping? Thats prolly my fav, with a good powerful convection vaporizer or two. (Usually one desktop one portable, for me a modded EQ and Crafty or Firefly2, FF2 makes a great erig btw). But one time when i pressed Rosin, i ended up eating the "chips" (squashed nugs that i guessed was decarbed from the hair-straightener). I got SO high when i ate it, like more than most commercial live rez edibles. And i had some allergies too, which never happens from weed. Prolly from the full-bud pollen.

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Invisiblemendocino_beano
    #24776548 - 11/11/17 06:47 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I like vaping, the flavor is great, I just can't get as high that way... it would take 10 minutes of hitting my pax to get one dabs worth, and it's not as effective because it takes so long to get it into your system. I have a crazy tolerance I think after dabbing the past two years. It's like crack.

Yeah the chips make great edibles, pre-decarbed, and my friend actually blasted some with butane and made some good bho.

30% was a freak occurrence with some particularly resinous buds, 20 is more realistic.

InvisibleExpelErebus
Dual-Attribute

Loc: Oregon Flag
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: mendocino_beano] * 1
    #24778117 - 11/12/17 03:48 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Trimmed all last night.
Here's a little bit of some Chronic Thunder. Had some Swiss Cheese too that looked like it was snowed on, but didn't get any pics.

--------------------
With exploration, comes growth. Without it, is nothing.

Drug Use:

LSD-25, ALD-52, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, PRO-LAD, LSZ, LSM, [6-APB], 5-APB, 5-MAPB, 2C-B, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-B-FLY, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-MET, 4-AcO-DET, 4-AcO-DPT, 4-HO-DiPT, 4-HO-MiPT, DMT, DPT, DET, MET, DOC, Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, Methallylescaline, 5-MeO-DMT, 3-MeO-PCP, MXE, DCK, Tiletamine, Ketamine, N2O, Mushrooms, [Marijuana], Salvia, [Kratom], Alcohol

No Marking: Never used
Strike through: Used
Underline: Upcoming first experience
Brackets: Stashed Away in Secret

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#24779115 - 11/13/17 04:22 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Expel, those are some gorgeous plant pics :smile: that second pic especially. Thats some fire. Congrats

Quote:

mendocino_beano said:
I like vaping, the flavor is great, I just can't get as high that way... it would take 10 minutes of hitting my pax to get one dabs worth, and it's not as effective because it takes so long to get it into your system. I have a crazy tolerance I think after dabbing the past two years. It's like crack.

Yeah the chips make great edibles, pre-decarbed, and my friend actually blasted some with butane and made some good bho.

30% was a freak occurrence with some particularly resinous buds, 20 is more realistic.

I dab most days, but my favorite is still vaping herbs, i find it super relaxing to fill up a few balloons or switch to whip mode (i lately use an Arizer Extreme Q with a mod that IMO makes it better than a Volcano). Its different because the range of cannabinoids and how they work is a bit different and the high is a bit different too.

You have a Pax1? Cause i used to have that. also have a Firefly2 and its full convection. 3 hits sometimes makes me sleepy and i have a decent tolerance. What i mean is, Firefly vapor actually gets fucked up just as fast as smoking herb at least. And it makes for an amazing erig (with a concentrate pad, but it goes up to 500 F and super effective)

I guess personally if i have the choice of a few shatter/ live rez dabs vs 5-10 mins of good vaping, im gonna go with the vapor. Also. Dabbing might be hurting my throat so it makes sense to vape the shatter

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (11/13/17 05:25 AM)

InvisibleExpelErebus
Dual-Attribute

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Fractal420] * 1
    #24781638 - 11/14/17 12:48 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks, here's some of that Swiss cheese

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
I dab most days, but my favorite is still vaping herbs, i find it super relaxing to fill up a few balloons or switch to whip mode (i lately use an Arizer Extreme Q with a mod that IMO makes it better than a Volcano). Its different because the range of cannabinoids and how they work is a bit different and the high is a bit different too.

I like my balloons filled with a different inhalant  :tongue2:

--------------------

Drug Use:

LSD-25, ALD-52, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, PRO-LAD, LSZ, LSM, [6-APB], 5-APB, 5-MAPB, 2C-B, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-B-FLY, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-MET, 4-AcO-DET, 4-AcO-DPT, 4-HO-DiPT, 4-HO-MiPT, DMT, DPT, DET, MET, DOC, Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, Methallylescaline, 5-MeO-DMT, 3-MeO-PCP, MXE, DCK, Tiletamine, Ketamine, N2O, Mushrooms, [Marijuana], Salvia, [Kratom], Alcohol

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: ExpelErebus]
    #24784223 - 11/15/17 07:56 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Haha. Well. Nitrous is something interesting for sure. I had this machine that could fill balloons with several carts at once, i tried a couple one time and it literally made me feel like i just didnt exist at all. My ears were ringing, and it was an experience very different from, but actually even more intense than dmt

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#24784637 - 11/15/17 11:27 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Some more Jack Herer and an unknown strain. Both pretty fiery

The more green one is the unknown, i really like it, has a great burn. Reminds me of Blue Cheese or Blueberry, but i cant be sure

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (11/15/17 11:40 AM)

OfflineHabadashery
Male

Loc: Washington State Flag
    #24795649 - 11/20/17 12:50 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I was told this is a Blue Dream, an indica dominant cut.  Whatever it is, I absolutely love it.

--------------------

InvisibleExpelErebus
Dual-Attribute

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Habadashery]
    #24795774 - 11/20/17 01:38 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Hell yeah, got any macro shots of that?

--------------------

Drug Use:

OfflinePluviophile
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Massachusetts
    #24796298 - 11/20/17 05:54 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Habadashery said:

I was told this is a Blue Dream, an indica dominant cut.  Whatever it is, I absolutely love it.

Wow that looks amazing. Beautiful nugs man.

OfflineHabadashery
Male

Loc: Washington State Flag
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: ExpelErebus] * 1
    #24796856 - 11/20/17 09:50 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ExpelErebus said:
Hell yeah, got any macro shots of that?

Those pics are as good as my camera will do.  Not the best, but at least you can tell it's weed!

--------------------

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

#24797243 - 11/21/17 06:51 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

and how frosty it is! Looks like you could scrape a dab off one of those sugar leaves.

OfflineMartianman420
Strangerdanger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Tejas
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Icon]
    #24797291 - 11/21/17 07:49 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

yall r making me wanna grow some fuckin buds!!!!!

--------------------
Thinking is not an option

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#24797704 - 11/21/17 12:16 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mendocino_beano said:

Yo openmind I used to post here for years as drr but I forgot my password. What's up!

Ayeee dude..!..

I remember seeing you around this place with that user name. Did you like take a hiatus/break from this place for a little while then forgot your password?

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
....I had this machine that could fill balloons with several carts at once, i tried a couple one time and it literally made me feel like i just didnt exist at all. My ears were ringing, and it was an experience very different from, but actually even more intense than dmt

It was a machine that actually cracks open multiple cartridges into a balloon all at one time? That's cool, I've never seen or heard of a "cracker" like that before.

When you did that nitrous, were you "sober" at the time or tripping on anything when you inhaled it?....

.....because doing nitrous by itself, while not on a psychedelic, isn't anything spectacular at all IME, but when it's inhaled while on LSD or mushrooms or mescaline it can be pretty profound and on par with DMT for sure (similar in some ways, but also different). So if you weren't on anything that time you inhaled it, I highly highly suggest trying nitrous oxide whilst tripping on a classic psychedelic (it also pairs very well with MDMA).

I always have a small amount of nitrous cartridges on hand when I trip or roll :grin: .

In regards to this thread...I used to post pics of my dank flowers all the time but my camera stopped focusing. At the moment I have some "Glue Cheese", a cross between Gorilla Glue and UK Cheese. Super fat chunky buds that are frosted and bejeweled with trichomes to the point there is almost no green visible. Some rather potent smoke too, just a few tokes will have me as high as a dab will.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineConundrumFischer
Friend

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: openmind]
    #24800055 - 11/22/17 01:51 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Flower: Death Star OG

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 632 | 633 | 634 | 635 | 636 | 637 | 638 | 639 | 640 | 641 | 642 | 643 | 644 | 645 | 646 | 647 | 648 | 649 | 650 | 651 | 652 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck