Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblenaykid
computers.suck

Moral Responsibility in Distributing Mushrooms (The Psychedelic Experience)
    #24783629 - 11/14/17 11:59 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Let's have a in-depth and well thought discussion on the ramifications of spreading mushrooms, and the responsibility of being the distributor and/or manufacturer.

I can assume that most people here support mushrooms in there effect on the minds and hearts of those whose lives they improved, but what about the minds and souls that have been broken and corrupted.

This is because of improper & irresponsible usage or malicious intent. Or, simply problems with brain chemistry.

So, do the possible negatives outweigh the hopeful promise that is sought when using mushrooms or psychedelics in general?

Are growing them and having the highest standards in practice better then someone else who won't keep those standards to the same degree?

Is there a moral responsibility to not distribute or are those seeking mind changing experiences going to find them no matter what, thus providing the best product acceptable and maybe even commendable?

What helps society protect it's virtues and what enables breakdown to begin?

What are our roles in maintaining and or just protecting the positive things we see in the world?

Let's discuss.

Edited by naykid (11/15/17 12:23 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineghost914
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Moral Responsibility in Distributing Mushrooms (The Psychedelic Experience) [Re: naykid]
    #24783848 - 11/15/17 03:43 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Yes we do have a “moral” responsibility per say, I for one will always spread I formation whenever anyone is willing to listen sober or not. I will not spread lies or words of comfort, only truths that will erase the souls of other for the materialistic world.

Offlinecamel109
Desert Wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: BFE Flag
Re: Moral Responsibility in Distributing Mushrooms (The Psychedelic Experience) [Re: ghost914]
    #24784352 - 11/15/17 11:23 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

To start off I'd like to state that I NEVER sell mushrooms. Case in point I'm broke right now but for me they're a sacred medicine.

Like all psychedelics I believe when the time/need is prudent they'll find you. I know a lot of people don't buy into this philosophy but it rings true to me.

I took a break from mushrooms for over 20 years. Then out of the blue I was presented an opportunity to procure some. I wasn't even looking for them at the time. But synchronicity and symbiosis presented them to my when  I was ready.

Now I do give them away. Mostly to family but also to people who show interest or those that explain issues that I think the mushroom would benefit them. Interesting enough my girlfriend has expressed a desire to try them and I would love for her to experience them. But currently her emotions amd psychological state have not been in a good place. Not that she wouldn't benefit but she may not be able to process the negative that may accompany the bliss.

I realize that I'm setting myself up a judge and jury as to who is deemed worthy. And I try to avoid doing that in most life situations. But the respect that has been imparted to me for/by the mushroom has allowed me to feel justified in my position. ✌ ❤

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Moral Responsibility in Distributing Mushrooms (The Psychedelic Experience) [Re: camel109]
    #24784423 - 11/15/17 11:54 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I think it comes down to the fact that there are people who want mushrooms, or are interested in using them in an attempt to help themselves with whatever it is they are trying to help themselves with, who are unable to find or get mushrooms.

The fact is a lot of these problems people are wondering if mushrooms can help with, most likely, from my experience, can.

If people are interested in mushrooms, there is a reason. Maybe like you said, they find themselves "ready" for the experience. Or believe they are.

These people should be able to have the option of trying to see if they can help or not.

The person who gives them this ability, to me, is fulfilling a great role, in providing the ability for the person to embark on the personal journey that is the mushroom experience.

To me, that is honorable. It is good.

It is up to the person who wants them to determine what their value is.

IT is also up to the person who risks their own safety to determine what they are willing to take from someone in exchange for their work and risk.

I think in most cases, if there is a fair exhange, both parties are happy with what they receive in exchange for what they give. To me, that is fair. To me that is good.

I believe only positive things can come from increasing the use of psychedelics within society.

That being said, as mentioned above, I think some people are ready while others may not be.

But, that is not for me to determine.

I leave it to fate and the Universe to decide.

As well as human endeavor and ambition.

If you are worried about some sort of guilt in gettin mushrooms and then giving them to people in exchange for something, I would say do not feel guilt.

I would say they are far more valuable than what mos people exchange for them.

Even if you got "ripped off", it's hard to put a price tag on a life changing experience. It is priceless. And I feel we have an obligation to help spread what we have learned and help others experience what we have experienced that has helped us to learn it. It is honorable to me.

Sorry if I missed the mark of the intention of the post

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience