Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trump Gets Friendly with Putin [Re: relic]
    #24796896 - 11/20/17 10:20 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Citizen X said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
If that question was intended for me rather than koods, then yes of course we should hold them accountable.  All I'm saying is that none of that has anything to do with Trump colluding with the Russian Government.

I don’t have any evidence that supports President Trump conspired with anyone. When you said earlier that you think this won’t end until the president is impeached. Why did you say that? The president won’t be impeached without evidence.

I didn't say that.  I said "I'll make a bet the investigation will not end until Trump's presidency ends, at which point it will die."

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Gets Friendly with Putin [Re: relic]
    #24796913 - 11/20/17 10:32 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
What would greatly surprise me is if Putin, who barely knows Trump on a personal level, would meddle in an election to help someone so unknown to him.

but would he meddle in the election to help undermine someone who is very, very known to him?  just playing a little :devil:'s advocate.

It's possible.  But I don't think it's very likely.  Do you think the release of the DNC emails cost Clinton the election?  I knew I wouldn't vote for her LONG before then.  The emails reflected bad on the DNC, not Hillary.

Quote:

relic said:
and i don't really buy that goldielocks in chief was "so unknown to him".  putin is a mastermind, by all accounts

The fact that no one can find anything showing Trump met Puting for more than a handshake doesn't make them masterminds, it makes it highly unlikely that they ever met for more than a handshake.

Quote:

relic said:
and i'm sure HIS dossier on trump goes waaaayyyy back (pure speculation, Fal, pure speculation).

Sure.  He knew Trump was going to win the Republican nomination even before the Republican party did.  C'mon man, are you being serious?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Trump Gets Friendly with Putin [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #24797344 - 11/21/17 08:29 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
What would greatly surprise me is if Putin, who barely knows Trump on a personal level, would meddle in an election to help someone so unknown to him.

but would he meddle in the election to help undermine someone who is very, very known to him?  just playing a little :devil:'s advocate.

It's possible.  But I don't think it's very likely.  Do you think the release of the DNC emails cost Clinton the election?  I knew I wouldn't vote for her LONG before then.  The emails reflected bad on the DNC, not Hillary.

Quote:

relic said:
and i don't really buy that goldielocks in chief was "so unknown to him".  putin is a mastermind, by all accounts

The fact that no one can find anything showing Trump met Puting for more than a handshake doesn't make them masterminds, it makes it highly unlikely that they ever met for more than a handshake.

Quote:

relic said:
and i'm sure HIS dossier on trump goes waaaayyyy back (pure speculation, Fal, pure speculation).

Sure.  He knew Trump was going to win the Republican nomination even before the Republican party did.  C'mon man, are you being serious?

I'll answer here for formatting purposes:

1.  i do not think that releasing of emails cost Hillary the election, no.

2.  when i say that Putin is a mastermind, i mean in the general sense of having been trained in intelligence and being a master of said field...not that he was best buds with trump, no.  i really didn't mean anything at all about any supposed personal relationship with trump.  i meant that i believe putin to be extremely intelligent and had most likely gathered as much intelligence on all of the candidates as he could...he likely had a dossier of his own on all candidates.

3.  i neither said nor implied anything about trump winning anything.  i simply stated--in completely different words--that i'd bet all i own on the fact that putin probably had a dossier on trump going way, way back.  trump did, and sought to do more, business in russia and i believe that anyone in the billionaire class that seeks to do such business in russia has been profiled extensively by russian state intelligence services.

sorry if my glib way of saying these things made you think anything but the above items numbered 1-3.

Edited by relic (11/21/17 10:43 AM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Gets Friendly with Putin [Re: relic] * 1
    #24797391 - 11/21/17 09:00 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think Putin was trying to help Trump, Putin was trying to help Putin, Trump is just a pawn to accomplish that. This whole thing is over the magnisnkey act (sp?). The US has imposed sanctions on Russia locking up hundreds of billions of dollars, and since Trump has taken office they've imposed further sanctions Trump refuses to implement thus far, yet Trump wants to roll back the existing sanctions. That is what the trump tower meeting was about, the magninskey act.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Gets Friendly with Putin [Re: relic] * 1
    #24797461 - 11/21/17 09:59 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for clarification.  Sorry I misinterpreted.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Gets Friendly with Putin [Re: koods]
    #24962557 - 02/02/18 06:35 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
We now know that Wikileaks was actively trying to help trump. Assange is a political hack.

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks - The Atlantic
https://apple.news/AwBFpVMsSTberFafJ_dn-_Q

This shit is appalling. The leaks were never about transparency. They were about destroying Hillary Clinton.

No, Wikileaks was trying to help itself; the more transparency, the better for them.

Wikileaks releases dirt on Trump.

WikiLeaks Has Published Leaks On Trump Admin And Russia, And Is Seeking More
Quote:

WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange recently posted a harsh criticism of what he calls Trump’s “subservience to Saudi Arabia’s military adventurism in Yemen” and the explosion of civilian deaths caused by this administration’s greatly escalated drone assassination program.

Democrats believe that Assange is a Trump-supporting Kremlin asset while Trump supporters believe Assange is a based MAGA hat-wearing ally to their cause. Neither could be further from the truth.

WikiLeaks in reality is not a friend of Republicans anymore than it’s a friend of Democrats, because WikiLeaks is and always will be first and foremost an enemy of corrupt power.  The liberals who used to love Assange when he was dropping leaks about the Bush administration now hate him, and the conservatives who used to attack him as an enemy now celebrate him as a hero. This dynamic will necessarily switch again when more leaks drop and conservatives see clearly that Assange’s principles are not for sale.

The delusion that Assange is a Trump supporter is even more pervasive than the equally absurd claim that he is a tool of Russia, who WikiLeaks has also published documents against.

There is in fact no reason to believe that Assange is a Trump or Putin asset, and there are many reasons not to,  but the partisan dynamics of America’s neurotic political feuds will continue to keep people blinkered for as long as the cognitive dissonance is more uncomfortable than keeping their heads up their asses.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order