Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBoomer The Great
Male
Sunday Morning WAKE N' BAKE EMC
    #24777227 - 11/12/17 07:00 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Morning Everyone!! How are you all?

Dabs :bongload: :potleaf:

Coffee :coffee:

:jah:

:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Sunday Morning WAKE N' BAKE EMC [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #24777279 - 11/12/17 07:42 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Morning babywaybe

My morning wake and bake is a stomach full of home made premium bud infused coconut oil

Making like 30 dollars an hour today (Canuck holiday ) and doing nothing but chill at work lol shit is dead here .

Spending the day throwing game on tinder lol

Have a good one all

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Male
Re: Sunday Morning WAKE N' BAKE EMC [Re: Moonshoe]
    #24777311 - 11/12/17 08:02 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

:wave: Moonshoe!!

Good to see you around. Thats pretty dope. Too bad they don't pay your for this day while you aren't there. :lol:

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Oh baby what Is you doin??
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #24777369 - 11/12/17 08:39 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Woke up about an hour ago, smoked, fucked, and went back to sleep. Now here I am. Probably won't be doing shit until the falcons come on at 4.

--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Sunday Morning WAKE N' BAKE EMC [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #24777483 - 11/12/17 09:45 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Man I am jacked up this morning. Been paranoid as shit they're gonna kick me outta the room but it hasn't happened yet.

Coughing my ass off and my legs look like they've developed edema. Probably from my blood pressure having been way too high for too long. And both are probably from me smoking too much and sleeping too little.

Also have had swelling in my lymph nodes so that could also be why shit's jacked up.

If only I could replace tobacco with weed. I think I'd be swell.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Sunday Morning WAKE N' BAKE EMC [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24777486 - 11/12/17 09:47 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

:sad: have u tried vaping :0

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Sunday Morning WAKE N' BAKE EMC [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #24777500 - 11/12/17 09:55 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Nah vaping never did shit for me. I've tried many different kinds. Best it does is hurt my throat and make me want a real cigarette.
Well not true. The very best it does is taste nice and make me want to follow it up with a real cigarette.

Starting to get fed up enough with my smoking habit and how it's effecting me that I may just let myself run out of cigarettes and deal with being crazy cookie for a little while and naturally developing some other compulsive habit.

Never not had a destructive compulsive habit though. When I was a kid I'd scratch and pick at myself till I bled. Detached the lower half of my ear lobe doing that.

I've heard chewing on foil helps some people kick but that just sounds like a good way to shred all the remaining enamel from my teeth.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24777507 - 11/12/17 10:02 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

You know I've always wondered why there's not an inpatients rehab program for smoking.

I mean there is for sex addicts and cleptomania and every other substance under the sun but not tobacco.

Is it just because of how it's viewed as a habit and social thing? or is there a belief that it wouldn't be helpful? cuz the absolute worst thing in any addiction is keeping on the same daily routine and environment, the one that involves the addiction.

Then is smoking not seen as a real addiction?
Why do people say it's as hard to kick as heroin then?

--------------------

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

#24777509 - 11/12/17 10:02 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

ive lretty much quit cigs for the vape now. theyre pretty repulsive unless im shitfaced drunk. the few times i quit in the past i really liked the nicotine gum helped ton with craving and oral fixation. i have like 1000 pieces cuz i bought a ton last time i quit n then i was like wait i should jus quit nicotine so went cold turkey it wasnt bad going from the gum to nothing anymore. then i picked up the vape jus u no as summin to do :facepalm: ur super nice cookie sux ur not feeling great a bunch jus wanna see u happy n healthy n stuff hope u feel better later :]

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

#24777510 - 11/12/17 10:03 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

there cravings are stronger than heroin to me its actually prob the most addictive thing ive ever used :shrug:

InvisibleScott Bennett
Lucrative
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto
    #24777517 - 11/12/17 10:06 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Give the gum a try.

--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

#24777518 - 11/12/17 10:06 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

they have a smoking cessation program by me thats offered by the state and the give u patches n gum and free group therapy and bunch other stuff even like free little gift things for hitting certain marks. its really good cuz insurace companies and the stste are pissed bout ppl getting super sick and havong to shell out tons money cuz ppl smoke a bunch. plus helps ppl get healthy so thier not sad n can be productive n stuff :]

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

#24777527 - 11/12/17 10:10 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

im pretty sure the feds have a thing like that too like if u call like 1800quitnow or something like that theyll help u quit smoking maybe

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24777529 - 11/12/17 10:14 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe the real answer is the companies that manage rehabilitation believes such a program wouldn't bring in enough profit, especially in 2017 when such a comparatively low amount of the population smokes and virtually no one's family is going to pressure them into a program like that.

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
ive lretty much quit cigs for the vape now. theyre pretty repulsive unless im shitfaced drunk. the few times i quit in the past i really liked the nicotine gum helped ton with craving and oral fixation. i have like 1000 pieces cuz i bought a ton last time i quit n then i was like wait i should jus quit nicotine so went cold turkey it wasnt bad going from the gum to nothing anymore. then i picked up the vape jus u no as summin to do :facepalm: ur super nice cookie sux ur not feeling great a bunch jus wanna see u happy n healthy n stuff hope u feel better later :]

Thanks bud :hug:
Part of the reason the idea of chewing foil bothers me is because just chewing anything longer than 10-15 minutes hurts my teeth and jaw.

Thinking it might be better to find something to suck on. Que the dirty japes...

Are you still using nicotine vapes?
My mom quit smoking nearly 20 years ago but never stopped chewing the gun. So of course it was pretty easy for her to redevelop a smoking addiction when she "just wanted an occasional black n mild" a few years ago.
Think that's part of why it's so psychologically hard for me to quit. I grew up watching most of my mom's side of the family cope with stress by smoking.(actually now that I think about it they all smoked. And my dad just cola'd himself into diabetes and worked his back into breaking.) And then my brothers picked up the habit early on too...

--------------------

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24777533 - 11/12/17 10:16 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Hmm I'll look into it but the last time I did I couldn't find anything.

Last time I found a private place that was far away and I didn't smoke heavily enough to qualify.
Maybe they'd accept me if I told them the only reason I don't smoke 2 packs a day is cuz I'm pretty sure I'd drop dead.

All this talk of quitting smoking makes me wanna smoke :lol:

--------------------

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

#24777538 - 11/12/17 10:20 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

yah i vape 3mg i have bunch 0mg juice that i have as kinda a reserve in my for if i run out juice at work or something but its not nearly as satisfying. but yah ive seen nicotine toothpicks lil while ago those seemed pretty cool. also lozenges n crazy stuff prob dont even know about in 2017. if u really wanna go a place jus be like yah i smoke 4 packs a day and steal from ppl to to pay for it and last time u tried quit u had a suicide attemt or something and ur lit dying from smoking :sadyes:

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

#24777552 - 11/12/17 10:27 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

but the program in my state u jus have to sign up and its like once week thing and theyll take anyone pretty sure. but seriously ive never been to the group but  ive seen em and the outline allbthe reasons to quit in a really constructive way  and how ur whole body is like healimg a ton n like track all the money u save (even tho it seems to vapourize somehow anyway lol)  and if ur having a bad day n jus wanna smoke really bad u can call em n be like i wanna smoke really bad n theyll remind u of coping stuff. n then u go to group tell u theyre proud of u for being healthy n strong n stuff then give u a dumb keychain for not smoking for like a week. :]

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24777558 - 11/12/17 10:30 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Actually none of that is too far from the truth. Well not the stealing and 4 packs a day. Most I steal for the habit os a few of my bro's smokes every now and then.

I suppose I should research a little better. :ohwell:

What kinda vape juice you use? the flavorful fruity shit or the shit that tries to mimic the taste of smoke?
Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
n then u go to group tell u theyre proud of u for being healthy n strong n stuff then give u a dumb keychain for not smoking for like a week. :]

:lol:

--------------------

Male
    #24777565 - 11/12/17 10:34 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Good luck quitting cigs Cookie.

I haven't had a cig in a week myself. Feels good. :cool:

Invisiblecrackbaby
shitpost aficionado
Male

#24777568 - 11/12/17 10:35 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

i got wrecked last night at band practice with a variety of substances.  Bad hangover...just got up and now having coffee with chocolate cake and ice cream.  pray for crackbaby :sad:

--------------------
:awedance:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds