Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineplanit
natural
Loc: hilly glacier washout
uneasy onset of cubes
    #2477151 - 03/26/04 03:38 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i was wondering if anyone experiences a very uneasy onset after eating cubensis many of the people i know say they just start feeling the affect mabey a little stumoc(spell) upset with higher doses,but even with low dosesmy cat feels very strange,muscles weak(rubbery feeling)like she just wants to collapse or just sit,for the first 20 mins to half hour but feels like the longest half hour of her life,
later she could be walking feel like her legs are automatic requiring no effort,SO WHAT DO U EXPERIENCE DURING THE 20-40 MIN ONSET?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineparticlezen
breaking openthe head
 User Gallery

Loc: 2,000 light years from ho...
Re: uneasy onset of cubes [Re: planit]
    #2477165 - 03/26/04 03:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I get that too. The come up is a rather nervous experience, jittery, uneasy, restless, wondering if I have done too much ( despite knowing I haven't actually and it all being cool as fuck once it kicks in properly )

Last time I shroomed, the body load was so intense that the "i wish this restlessness would fuck off" feeling strayed into the trip and I actually had to lie down and mentally "give in" to the shrooms, thinking to myself like a mantra, "trust the mushrooms, trust the mushrooms, " at which point it subsided and all was funny as fuck.

--------------------

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: uneasy onset of cubes [Re: particlezen]
    #2477195 - 03/26/04 03:49 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I always have an uneasy come up that makes me feel lethargic and I can't move much. If you eat your dose over 20 min or so the come up won't be as bad. Smoking a bowl always helps me forget my weird feelings and I settle into the trip nicely. I also like to keep my mind occupied by doing some sort of activity such as breaking up weed. This is also good because there is no way I could break up weed during the peak.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

OfflineChilledbubbler
Stranger
    #2477242 - 03/26/04 03:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I also always have a fairly uneasy come up. I get a certain energy that begins to build up from around 20 mins in. The problem is that the more the energy builds, the more lazy I feel - I think the anxiousness stems from this contradiction. What's weird is getting up and jumping about/being active doesnt seem to help. It's more of a mental energy that seems to manifest itself with physical symptoms. Also, the restlessness seems to build and build and build and then suddenly I'm completely wiped out of reality and it just disappears!

Offlineplanit
natural
Re: uneasy onset of cubes [Re: Dankman]
    #2477270 - 03/26/04 04:10 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

yah i try to tell people to "give in"or "just let go" chill or just  let it happen depending on who it is im talking to, so many people are in kindov a self-induced mindfuck, and cant open there eyes so to speak, and see thing for what they are:rolleyes:,glad to know im not alone, dankman- im quittign weed right now smoked killercron everyday for the past 4 or 5 years and its been 4 days now :yesnod: and i hope when summers here shrooms will be the first thing to dialate pupils other then low light :smirk: :yesnod: :3rd_eye:

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2477490 - 03/26/04 05:27 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i get very sick and anxious on my come-ups. A couple of my stronger trips, I've passed out during this rough period. My body doesn't feel right, I feel yawny and tired. Then the gross feeling in my body shifts a degree or two, and I realize, hey, this isn't sickness, this is a body high! a GREAT body high! Yay, I'm back, thank you mushrooms!!! and then I'm happy.

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2478603 - 03/27/04 07:24 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Some mushrooms are really energetic and make me go insane with energy at the come up. Its like I'm really light and heavy in my body at the same time, some weird drunk type feeling with addition to crazy amounts of energy. Last time I tripped (really energetic mushrooms) I was hopping up and down banging a pillow against my head screaming agressively but for fun at the come up. every now and then I would just sigh and lie down again only to find myself having to jump around some more.

When I eat alot I feel like I dont have enough time to prepare myself for the trip before I am just unable to do anything to prepare myself (like packing my bag and tieing my shoes, putting on a jacket or whatever) and I rush it really fast in a fast-stop-slow-stop-fast-stop/drunken... manner and I'm really uneasy thinking OMG OMG I ate way too much.

Some trips I just doze off gently and relaxed into the trip, total body high, but sorta like when you are chilling on and all fucked up on e...

There's always that weirded out/anxious/body loaded feeling untill you're into the trip. Its like jumping from really high up on a cliff into an ocean where you're all anxious in the air and feel great when you hit the water.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Edited by filthysock (03/27/04 07:27 PM)

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2479111 - 03/27/04 10:07 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I really don't care for the "come up" portion on the trip, I'm always left feeling anxious, uneasy, cold, and uncomfortable. It's typically the portion of the trip in which I experience the most stomach discomfort as well. After 30 or 40 mins I'm usally able to calm down and settle into my trip. So don't worry, it's just not something that you're experiencing with the onset.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #2479208 - 03/27/04 10:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I feel anxious, often very confused , and I think I will have a badtrip...But it just stabilizes after about half an hour, and it's a relief...

InvisibleArrakis
PsilocybinPsycho

#2479256 - 03/27/04 10:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I remember my first time, they made me tired when they were coming on, and I fell asleep.  I woke up about 2 hours later, and was tripping balls.  At first, I had no idea what the hell was going on, but then I remembered that I had eaten some shrooms.  Pretty damned weird experience!  :lol:

--------------------
Funniest shit I've read in a while:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=886829&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart

"He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

OfflineIamHungry
Stranger
Re: uneasy onset of cubes [Re: Arrakis]
    #2480759 - 03/29/04 06:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i remember my first trip too. i kept thinking i had too much and was gonna have a bad trip. then i looked at my hand growing and shrinking and it took my mind off any anxiety.

--------------------
Here comes the sun, do n do do,
Here comes the sun, and I say,
It's alright...

Offlineplanit
natural
Re: uneasy onset of cubes [Re: IamHungry]
    #2485039 - 03/30/04 09:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

lol i remember my xbestfriends big brother had like 4-5 grams his first time at a party, he had to have his mom come and pick him up,she asked him if he was drunk , but he just slurred a bunch of jibberish, couldnt speak english

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience