Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Texas Church Shooter a Member of ANTIFA [Re: 50mmprime]
    #24770090 - 11/08/17 07:17 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

look at all of them. LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Texas Church Shooter a Member of ANTIFA [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24770103 - 11/08/17 07:21 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Most of the political speculation about the Las Vegas shooter was that he targeted what would be considered A conservative crowd, but despite all the attempt to label the shooter a liberal (including your bullshit about ANTIFA) no political motivation has been revealed.

wrong. plenty of his motivations have bee revealed. look on Youtube. see, his facebook and his posts online tell a story a try-hard Trump-is-ebin who drunk to much haterade. plenty of things that point to his being either a "liberal" or some other leftist ideology, or is a cuckservative, who had more alike to someone of the left, with his statements, than anyone on "the alt-right", certainly.

it's also good to get ahead the curve...we're still waiting for "the professional media" to give any relevant information as to the kids state of mind. :shrug:

Quote:

Nobody is talking about right wingers in the Texas shooting because it's clearly not a politically motivated act. The guy was pissed at his ex wife, her family and the church community that rejected him. Unlike you guys, who desperately try to pin everything on the left, liberals tend to be more interested in the facts.

i'm interested in facts, too, why isn't the media reporting on any of it and why is his facebook wiped...it's ok though, people other than the left, are on the job, uncovering what the media refuses to reveal.

PS: i never made any speculation as to who this person is, by the by...that's YOUR assumption, ironically. i am just looking at ALL the data, not just a narrowed down view of the MSM, which you adhere to and believe in implicitly.

Quote:

make excuses about the driver - saying he panicked - and claiming the victim died of a heart attack was one of the most despicable displays I've ever seen on the shroomery.

yes, more speculation, because the media hasn't actually released any of the data. what was his motivation...do you know, or will you just speculate? you don't "know", per se, do you?

but you'll assume you know because the story is a "done". it's not "done". the info was never released.

plus, she dropped from a heart attack, not getting hit- the getting hit (was probably either from fall on her chest (she was obese), or from being trampled by the crowd, in confusion. mother confirms this on film that she died from havnig two heart attacks. one recovered from temporary, then she suffered another and could not be revived.

I LIKE FACTS.

it's you who dislikes them.

Quote:

You reported the Vegas shooter was filmed at the women's march, wearing a pussyhat.

please provide that statement. i made no such statement. not THE SHOOTER, :flowstone: but a woman who was there, she said "you're gonna die if you don't leave", something to that effect, to the crowd there...it is presumed it might have been his Filipino wife.

^this girl is an alt-right plant, surely.

Quote:

You reported antifa literature was found in the Vegas hotel room.

i didn't "report", i "posted" some sources that "reported" that. :shrug: do you not understand that the world isn't the Media but the Media is the Media and the world is left to their own devices and don't have to do what the Media does? right? you understand that, right? you understand that the media has been complicit in lie after lie in order for the US government to keep up it's joneses, right? remember the McCarthy era?

let's END the lies, and stop working for them, and working like them. let's expose all the things they refuse to, for the sake of political affiliation and monetary incentive.

Quote:

You reported that the Texas shooter was registered as UAF, and asserted this refers to UK-based United Against Fascism rather than unaffiliated.

again, you can't grasp the difference between me, and other things that aren't me. are you like on acid or soemthing? we're not all one, you know. i didn't report anything of the sort. i posted a video which did.

Quote:

Your track record is dismal, and it seems many posters on this forum consider the information you provide to be among the least reliable.

right, at least you can get it right this time...yes, PROVIDE. not source, not report, but PROVIDE, from other sources, and not mine own. i do this so people can be exposed to information they might not be getting so they do their own research. the right here, continues to, the left, never did...never did any research once, because they just expect the media and government to give them 100% accurate information and are trustworthy and reliable, and would never call Sam Hyde the latest shooter on CNN. :lol:

Quote:

isn't worth spreading disinformation and damaging my reputation if it's wrong.

you presume it's "disinfo".

Edited by akira_akuma (11/08/17 07:42 PM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #24770126 - 11/08/17 07:29 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

Most of the political speculation about the Las Vegas shooter was that he targeted what would be considered A conservative crowd, but despite all the attempt to label the shooter a liberal (including your bullshit about ANTIFA) no political motivation has been revealed.

wrong. plenty of his motivations have bee revealed. look on Youtube. see, his facebook and his posts online tell a story a try-hard Trump-is-ebin who drunk to much haterade. plenty of things that point to his being either a "liberal" or some other leftist ideology, or is a cuckservative, who had more alike to someone of the left, with his statements, than anyone on "the alt-right", certainly.

This is just made up.  The vegas shooter didn't have a facebook account.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Texas Church Shooter a Member of ANTIFA [Re: Enlil]
    #24770134 - 11/08/17 07:31 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

i was talking about the newest Church shooter, obviously. sorry for the confusion, but i thought it was obvious.

all i know about Las Vegas was that Brother Comped said that he was apolitical, but other word of mouth denies that, and they say he was a registered democrat.

the media doesn't report on any of this, not in TV reporting. they might slide it into new articles, but only on the sly. and of course, they will decide that the Brother's word of mouth is "more true" for no reason other than whim.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Texas Church Shooter a Member of ANTIFA [Re: akira_akuma] * 2
    #24770142 - 11/08/17 07:34 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

You mean your confusion?  You're the one that quoted someone talking about the vegas shooter and called him/her "wrong."

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineakira_akuma

#24770153 - 11/08/17 07:37 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

thanks for clarifying. so we have the info on the Las Vegas shooter? care to share it all with me? and are you talking about the "oop, i can't do any research, i'm inept! let's just assume what the FBI tells us is true!" sort of TV news information? or ALL of the information?

i'll go with ALL. so please...carry on.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Texas Church Shooter a Member of ANTIFA [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24770161 - 11/08/17 07:41 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Strawman much?  When did I, or anyone, say we had "all the info" on anyone or anything in the universe?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #24770164 - 11/08/17 07:42 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I want to meet these people who immediately as names are released make fake accounts of the perpetrators to politicize every shooting/terrorist attack for their "team"  :rofl:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Texas Church Shooter a Member of ANTIFA [Re: twighead]
    #24770173 - 11/08/17 07:45 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Strawman much?  When did I, or anyone, say we had "all the info" on anyone or anything in the universe?

Strawman? what strawman, i never said you did. i said where is the media's info on the shooter? can you get it to me?

Quote:

twighead said:
I want to meet these people who immediately as names are released make fake accounts of the perpetrators to politicize every shooting/terrorist attack for their "team"  :rofl:

sure, you know it was faked. like i said, there is some information out there that states that upon hearing the news, the guy KNEW the guy, looked at his facebook, and saw the information pertaining to the speculation of his views.

it's too bad the "media" can't actually source any information on the guy. really SWELL JOB.

PS: @ Falcon

Quote:

Oh, you meant that The Ecstatic was trying to silence you because you tried to "peddle a story based on a screenshot you dont have thats in reference to a comment on a video that you can't find"?  Na, I don't think he was trying to silence you; he was just pointing out the ridiculousness of your post (as everyone here does with all of your posts).

lol, no, i wasn't referring to Ecstatic. more assumptions! no, i was talking about Google, more than anything...webhosts trying to de-platform Stormfront. stuff like that. basically, media that is "not acceptable" because it's not the "official reports"...gotta love that bias for the media that constantly lies...but if it's about things you wanna hear lies about, then it's all hunky-dory!

also, i don't give a fuck about Ecstatic's attempts. not a single fuck. :shrug:

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24770179 - 11/08/17 07:47 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

The very fact that you think it matters even a little bit whether the guy was left, right, democrat, republican, jewish, atheist, hindu, muslim, or a tax cheat says a lot about how you view the world.

What is important is the man's conduct.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineakira_akuma

#24770185 - 11/08/17 07:49 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

i don't think it matters. the media thinks it matters, whenever the guy is confirmed to be a "racist white middlemamerica conservative", but never in any other case do they actually even report on tragedy the day of any event. only if it's in this scenario provided does it get "top billing". oh, that is, unless, it's the ever present Muslim terror attack...but in that case, no DEMONIZATION ALLOWED! but if it's the Las Vegas shooter? DAMN REPUBLICANS!!@!21

Quote:

What is important is the man's conduct and how he accomplished it.

more of what the MSM refuses to comment on! i'm waiting! how about you? do you really care? where is the info? do you have anyone i can contact, maybe get the ball rolling on this...it's been long enough for some information.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24770198 - 11/08/17 07:54 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Have you reached out to the police?  Have you interviewed anyone from the church?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineakira_akuma

#24770216 - 11/08/17 08:03 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

50mmprime said:
I love how if you just say antifa enough times, it eventually becomes something that people believe exists on a scale comparable with naziism and other right-wing extremisms.

It's like DT co-opting the term "fake news". Gas lighting.

wow, that's insanely stupid. no one is "comparing" anyone. ANTIFA is a hypocrite organization, whom march on the streets hurting people, like Fascists, whom are, mostly, ideological morons who think that Anarchism and Communism should replace the orderly system we have now. yes, Communism CAN be compared to Nazism. it has killed much much more than Nazism. Communism has been over 100 million people in his time on this accursed earth.

Quote:

Enlil said:
Have you reached out to the police?  Have you interviewed anyone from the church?

has the media? you guys keep confusing me for the "professional" here, that you implicitly trust so much more than those dang e-sleuths, and their ding-dang "lies!"  --- where is your precious media apparatus with the fucking DETAILS? ... let me guess, they are "consolidating their views". that's what i think. because otherwise they'd report, like they do on every other mass shooting, for days, trying to reveal all and any information they can during the run-up to police statements, and then some- continue on the tirade until it blows over in the public consciousness.

the only time this happened recently was with the Las Vegas shooter, where the media instantly  pandered to Democrats and the left (see Jimmy Kimmel, but then again, don't if you want to deny things any further) about GUN CONTROL, because they knew they could, because the tragedy was horrific and unique enough.

this latest church shooting doesn't have the "big ratings" that the Dylan Roof  shooting- so no continuous coverage.

PS: i love how koods assumes that i shouldn't make any attempt to think about the event in terms of my own beliefs, and what i find is presented to me- but he's allowed to make any assumptions he wants about the killer's motivations. lol, fair enough, i guess.

Offlinexzylocybin
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24770247 - 11/08/17 08:12 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Apparently he had been in a mental institution and has a history of violence against children, also on his fb lpage it says he is an atheist and he is a part of a few different atheist groups on fb

Offlineakira_akuma

#24770248 - 11/08/17 08:13 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Enlil cannot make a statement. BTFO.

Quote:

xzylocybin said:

Apparently he had been in a mental institution and has a history of violence against children, also on his fb lpage it says he is an atheist and he is a part of a few different atheist groups on fb

yep. he is a confirmed Atheist, he must have had a major change of heart.

also, who wears all black clad while taking selfies? ANTIFA does. but that's either here, nor there. could be the Atomwaffen connection is closer to the truth. or it could be that he just loved LARPING, and when he committed his crimes just wasn't having a LARP-y day that day, and said screw it to the black pajama pantsuits.

PS:

Quote:

And yes, I know you just added a post referring to the atomwaffen but it rings hollow as an afterthought attempt to appear fair and balanced.

I AM NOT THE NEWS. my ethics are not to make sure you don't get confused. you can do your own research, like i am. i posted the Atomwaffen connection because I HAD JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT IT.

:rolleyes: you people just can't undersstand how the world works.

but hey, let's wait till the next shooting maybe it'll have some tenuous notions of potential racism involved, and then the left won't shut up about gossip, almost assuredly...that is, GASP, unless they finally learned their lesson? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by akira_akuma (11/08/17 08:23 PM)

Offlinexzylocybin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Texas Church Shooter a Member of ANTIFA [Re: xzylocybin] * 1
    #24770259 - 11/08/17 08:16 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24770286 - 11/08/17 08:24 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

You're the one asking for info.  You should do the legwork to get that info.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineakira_akuma

#24770292 - 11/08/17 08:27 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
You're the one asking for info.  You should do the legwork to get that info.

ahhh, there we have it. so should we rely on the media, to effectively report on the truth, if your statement is correct? because they don't seem to adhere to the notion of "getting info" based on "who is asking for what info", in any sort of non-partisan and objective manner. do they? no. no they don't.

but nah, i can trust me own eyes, they need not be directed in any way. i will look at ALL the questions, not just some, and ALL the evidence, not just some.

"his name was released as Sam Hyde"....

:lmafo:

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Texas Church Shooter a Member of ANTIFA [Re: akira_akuma] * 5
    #24770300 - 11/08/17 08:30 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I don't rely on the media for shit, but you're free to do whatever you want.  I also don't give a shit whether he was antifa or not, even though it's clear that there's no evidence that he was.  His religion is irrelevant here, too.

I can't imagine why you're so obsessed with such irrelevant details.  It's like a sewing circle where people gossip about the latest mass murderer's personal life instead of looking at the social factors that are creating what is clearly a new shift toward mass violence in the U.S.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Texas Church Shooter a Member of ANTIFA [Re: akira_akuma] * 3
    #24770309 - 11/08/17 08:40 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

"please provide that statement [Vegas shooter was filmed at the women's march, wearing a pussyhat]. i made no such statement. not THE SHOOTER, :flowstone:"
It can be difficult to keep track of your stories you weave: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24677521#24677521, https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24677947#24677947

"i didn't "report", i "posted" some sources that "reported" that. :shrug:"
Yes, yes, whatever word you prefer - let's not play the semantics game - point is you take information from various sources and then share it with others.

"let's END the lies, and stop working for them, and working like them. let's expose all the things they refuse to, for the sake of political affiliation and monetary incentive"
I agree. You should start by abstaining from sharing far-right conspiracy theories as fact. You literally accused both the Vegas and Texas shooters of being democrat-muslim-antifa - both shooters - with nothing but the most flimsy of evidence. Don't go telling me to end lies when you have a track record of shamelessly sharing obvious falsehoods when they agree with your political views. Have you provided any "facts" whose truth has stood the test of time?

"again, you can't grasp the difference between me, and other things that aren't me."
No, I understand the difference. What you don't seem to grasp is that the quality of the information you share, regardless of whether it is original or not, reflects on you. You are sharing information that is obviously worthless to anyone evaluating it critically (unless you think that unsourced quote from "some guy" provided valuable information...), with the result being that your reputability is damaged.

"you presume it's "disinfo"."
Unless you have something more than conjecture that either shooter was a democrat-muslim-antifa, I would say that 'false information spread deliberately to deceive' fits the bill nicely.

Akuna, don't get some persecution complex going - I'm sure the majority of posters here would be happy to read your opinions and view points, if you only took the time to write clearer (I think you have improved in this lately) and with a little more critical evaluation.

Don't be CNN lite. Stop sharing convenient lies.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder