Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroom_Monkey
Stranger
THE consequences of shrooms
    #2474869 - 03/25/04 09:37 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

If you do shrooms at least 1 every 2 weeks, will they have any negative affects on my, any physical affects on my brain?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: THE consequences of shrooms [Re: Shroom_Monkey]
    #2474916 - 03/25/04 09:50 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Shroom_Monkey said:
If you do shrooms at least 1 every 2 weeks, will they have any negative affects on my, any physical affects on my brain?

From the looks of your post you already have negative effects on your, physical effects on your brain.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
Re: THE consequences of shrooms [Re: Dankman]
    #2474938 - 03/25/04 09:56 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

lol

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #2475185 - 03/25/04 10:42 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2475364 - 03/25/04 11:21 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Dankman said:
Quote:

Shroom_Monkey said:

From the looks of your post you already have negative effects on your, physical effects on your brain.

LMAO Dank!

Anyhow, Shroom_Monkey, there's no big risk. Some people think there is, some think there isn't. But how often do you hear about someone who is strung out on shrooms, or that someone's life went down the toilet because of shrooms. Of course there's always exceptions and people really don't understand the meaning of moderation.

Doing shrooms once every two weeks isn't going to harm you in any way. You may get a little burned out and hit a wall, but I highly doubt it. I feel a 2 week gap is adeqate. Many will argue that you'll lose the "freshness" of the experience though.

There were a few points in my life where I was doing shrooms once a week for months straight. Towards then end of my binge, I had a sever mental load that was hard to cope with. I needed to take a very long break to find myself again, but it was more or less an excess of anxeity.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2475659 - 03/26/04 01:40 AM (20 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Shroom_Monkey said:

No man, your brain will be just fine.
That is, if you don't push it by taking huge doses.

But all those people saying you shouldn't trip more than 1time/3-4months; who are they to make that assumption for you :wink:

Technically; your tolerance is mostly gone after 5-7 days; so it is possible to trip once a week; and if you can handle the effects well, there is no danger at all.

another shroom binger  :cool:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: THE consequences of shrooms [Re: djd586]
    #2476805 - 03/26/04 12:07 PM (20 years, 6 days ago)

"But how often do you hear about someone who is strung out on shrooms, or that someone's life went down the toilet because of shrooms. Of course there's always exceptions and people really don't understand the meaning of moderation. "

lol, i have friends who ate lsd 2-3 times and acted like a str8 tweaker for a week or more afterwards, very strung out, on the oppisite, i ate lsd 2-4 times a week for 3 years and never got 'strung out', also i know people who ate a psychdelic once, and never were the same the rest of their lifes, others who are like me and permatripping with no cease of it in sight, the way u speak of acid casultys as a raritys says ur not looking in the right places, HPPDonline.com/board

"Doing shrooms once every two weeks isn't going to harm you in any way. You may get a little burned out and hit a wall, but I highly doubt it. I feel a 2 week gap is adeqate. Many will argue that you'll lose the "freshness" of the experience though."

after lsd dissapeared i started useing mushrooms compulsivley, and even after i stoped i stayed in my room as a recluse because of what they did to my mind, i never had asny problem with lsd except hppd, mushrooms fucked my mind up to the edge of insanity and back. 2 weeks is a good space in between, but it all depends on your mind, sorry for cutting up ur posts and rambling but others minds differ and gotta speak knowledge from all angles not just what uve seen through your eyes or you could hurt sombody who trusted the advice.

psychdelics should never be considered 'safe' however safe they might be, some people just cant handle the void, and the more they do um the crazier their mind will become, unless your useing it as a 'drug' which mushrooms is a hard thing to do on. hard to sit around and bs having fun while going through a matter of teachings.. im obsessed with everything that has to do with psychdelics , they are 90% of my life, but others arent so obsessed, they may like um, but one bad trip could cause a mental disaster. feel me? :smile:

Offlineparticlezen
breaking openthe head
 User Gallery

Loc: 2,000 light years from ho...
    #2477070 - 03/26/04 01:16 PM (20 years, 6 days ago)

It's a cliche, but it depends on you.

I'm one of those people that, no matter what drug I have ingested, never lose touch with reality, or even seem done-in to others. I am always firmly "in control", with the exception of maybe thinking the bodily sensations are a bit much. I never seem to get the "mind fuck", but then, I am always reasonably sensible with doses, barring XTC, with which I am an irresponsible monster.

I've done E or whizz or acid or shrooms every week for years, not recommending this by any means, as I could easily end up an altheheimered out wreck by 40, but so far have noticed only positive effects, no negatives. I used to be a suidical arsehole, and now am VVV positive about everything.

There again, someone else could have been a gibbering wreck by now. Just listen to your body, listen to your mind.

it will be obvious when too much is too much.

--------------------

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2481771 - 03/29/04 08:52 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

That was kinda rude IMO to a newbie.... He probably didn't realize you were just messin around

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #2481940 - 03/29/04 09:39 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

>Just listen to your body, listen to your mind.

Best advice, IMO.  I've listened to mine, and I don't trip more than once every 3-4 months.  But every person has different desires, and different expectations. Like some in this thread, one could just love tripping cuz it fucks you up, and the more often you get fucked up, the more fun you'll have (I can understand that :wink: :wink:). Others think that you need a nice break in between trips to keep the freshness, and to give your mind time to bring back the valuable pieces of the trip back into reality.

Read the shroomery FAQ's, visit erowid.  You're fine, but just don't eat 10g's every weekend and drive around blasting Slayer... that can't be good for anyone...

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineFiddleMyDiddle
Keyboard Samurai

Loc: Trapped inside my mind..
    #2488952 - 03/31/04 11:05 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Once every 6 months to a year is good for me!

More fun when you have to wait for it, imho, and you can plan it better,
find the best stock, etc.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at you because you're all the same.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: THE consequences of shrooms [Re: Strumpling]
    #2489367 - 04/01/04 12:31 AM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
That was kinda rude IMO to a newbie.... He probably didn't realize you were just messin around

You are definitely right. If I would have read that reply from someone else I would have called them on it also. Sorry if you took it seriously Shroom_Monkey! That usually isn't my style.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
    #2507924 - 04/01/04 06:38 PM (20 years, 7 hours ago)

if you want to do drugs ever week end then mix it up a little.
Like one week end take mushrooms then the next mabye instead ofg mush use LSD or N20 or pot or sumthing.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies