Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Shroomism]
    #2397416 - 03/03/04 07:10 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

I had two dreams last night, one I can vaguely remember as being a large "end of the school year" party I decided to attend with some friends.

The other is much more clear, and our good friend Shroomism was one of the main characters in it :smirk:

I was at my grandparent's house, sitting in the basement den. I think there was some kind of family gathering going on upstairs, but the only people in the basement were Shroomism and myself. Shroomism was having me go through some kind of breathing/relaxation exercises, and was sitting in a chair directly accross from me. I was having trouble concentrating, so he told me to say the words "leave me now" and then breathe in deeply. I did so, and was overwhelmed with a strange tearing or pulling sensation, as if something was being ripped from inside my skull. Immediately I felt as if a great weight had been taken from my shoulders, and Shroomism asked me to repeat the words/breathing again. I did so, and the tearing sensation was much less pronounced than the first time. In my head, I knew what was happening: some malevolent spirit was leaving my consciousness or soul.

Immediately after this, we went outside to get some hamburgers my grandpa was making. For some reason I was unable to smile and I felt as if my cheeks were pulling downwards so as to make my mouth a strange grimace.

The dream changed, and we were in a forest. Camping, I think. Shroomism was still there, but now there was also a girl I did not recognize. Shroomism was leading the girl and I through the relaxation exercises once again. This time I felt no tearing sensation, and no need to say "leave me now". I cannot remember much from this portion of the dream.

Next we were entering my house, and I was introducing Shroomism and the girl to my mother (the girl's name was "sarah", and I didn't introduce Shroomism as "shroomism" but used his real name). My mother seemed very interested in the two and was pleased to meet them.

At this point, my alarm clock went off to bring me back to this waking life...just in time to head off to work :crazy:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Dream Thread [Re: trendal]
    #2397455 - 03/03/04 07:31 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

I been listening to bylateral stimulation as I sleep latley and my dreems have been more and more intense and interesting. I have my radio speakers set up so each one is on each side of my head. The music is a simple drum beat beating from one side of my head to the other. With this it stimulates both sides of my brain and gets them to both work at the same time. Almost like being in a true meditative state.
But any ways my last dream was that found a dead hawk. Then down in a bush close to wear I found it was a lil baby hawk. And I fead it and hung out with it. Thats all I can remember.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Dream Thread [Re: trendal]
    #2397774 - 03/03/04 09:41 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

cool!  :cool:

sounds like a premonition of sorts to me  :wink:

--------------------

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #2403542 - 03/04/04 04:24 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

The other night I had this dream tha I was walking around backstage at some concert hall and I see Fiona Apple (I don't know where the hell that came from) anyways we start fucking around and the next thing I know she's sucking my cock. Then I started to have anal sex with her only she didn't really want to. I then split off from the first person perspective. I was watching this guy pleading with her to let him finish. Then he gives up. He then goes and takes a nose that is hanging from the ceiling of the concert hall and puts it around his neck. Next he jumps and swinges out across the crowd, slits his wrists and bleeds all over the audience. At first the audience cheers and then screams in horor when they realize what's going on by the time this is happening I am embodied as myself watching this from a distance. The rest of the dream is just me talking to random people from work and famous people about what happened. I think that this is what I get for reading so much Poe lately.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Anonymous

Re: Dream Thread [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #2422957 - 03/12/04 08:22 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Todays dream went like this. I saw some caramel caped wood lovers next to a house right by the steps to the door. As I got down on my knees to admire them a old woman came out. And asked if I was picking them. I was like yes and she was so happy to hear that. She was like my and my husband used to pick them years ago. I was like wow realy and picked them and said good bye.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Dream Thread [Re: ]
    #2424879 - 03/12/04 04:36 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

I had this dream the other night and I have to post it before I fucking forget too much of it....

Anyways, I was at my grandparent's house. My grandpa was looking out the window in the door and made some sort of negative comment about what he saw.. I walked up and looked out the window and I saw some people having fun by a car, so I figured that was it.

So I go outside and I find what he was really fucking pissed off. There was this short Korean man. He was, I believe, wearing like a carpenter suit or something... anyways, he had about twenty Korean kids in a group. And they were apparently going to spread all sorts of.. water, I think, over the house.

So I sat and reasoned with the man. He apparently believed that it was the right thing to do, and that nothing was to keep him and his child crew from doing it.

I don't remember how I finally talked him out of it, but I remember walking with him and the kids down the lane and he went acrossed the highway to have them dump the shit on the neighbors house.

It was totally insane! You should have seen the faces on the kids and their expressions... my god! :nut:

Then there was last nights dream..... it was this whole fucking dream experience and I can't begin to give it justice... so I won't. :lol:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Anonymous

Re: Dream Thread [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2425933 - 03/12/04 11:59 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

I had a very unusual dream experience this morning that will give you all an idea of just how accurate the human internal clock is. I was in a state of half-dreaming-half-awake a few minutes before my alarm went off. It was set for 11am. I can't see any clock directly from my bed (I have to get up to see it) but I had a vision of a digital clock in my head turn from 10:58 to 10:59, and somehow I *knew* that if I looked at my clock right now that's what the time was. At that point I fully awoke and looked at my clock: bingo! 10:59. I layed in disbelief for another minute until my alarm went off. Strange.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Dream Thread [Re: ]
    #2426460 - 03/13/04 06:02 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

Strange indeed.

Reminds me of a time that I interacted with someone in real life while I was dreaming. I must have been close to the edge of waking up.. anyways, there was this green basket thing I had, and my parents had been using it to store like discs in and stuff for the computer. One day I decided to dump the shit out and I took the basket back to my room (wasn't exactly on good terms with them then... completely my misunderstanding that brought on a lot of shit I wouldn't have had to deal with... I guess I had to learn somehow. :wink:)

Anyways, apparently in the morning my stepmom came in and started talking to me about it or something and had like picked it up. I was dreaming, or somewhere very in between, and like all I knew was that it was a dream (although it wasn't). Apparently I said some things I wouldn't have normally said *gasp* and she got all pissed and took the thing and threw it against my wall... at which point I fully woke up. :lol:
Peace.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlineshroom_muncher
ex-dope fiend

Loc: The great white north
Re: Dream Thread [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2455171 - 03/20/04 05:21 PM (20 years, 13 days ago)

I had a dream that I was on a bus and it rolled over and everyone was flying around and screaming except me. Then when it stopped rolling there were these drunk guys beside me and they started puking up red stuff. Then I got up and walked to the front of the bus and sat down and the rest of the ride was smooth.

I think it meant that my life is gonna go topsy-turvy soon and everyone is going to be upset but I'll be calm and assured. In the end everything will be right-side up and I'll be happy. And I think the vomiting red means that I'm gonna be purged of the bad shit in my life. I hope thats what it means anyways.

--------------------
peace sells but whos buyin?

Invisiblemariasabina
addict
    #2463071 - 03/23/04 06:23 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

very cool thread, shroomism  :thumbup:

i don't think i've ever had a lucid dream, where i was conscious that i was dreaming. i'd like to learn how to do that, and gain a better grasp of dream control. does anyone have any insights or tips on how to lucid dream for someone like me who has never had such an experience before?

my dreams usually don't make sense, although while i am dreaming, it makes sense to me. after i wake, i can sometimes see symbolisms and meanings in the dream, but the stories themselves are usually whack, like if i wrote it down on paper, it would seem a bit... schizo or something.  :nut:

--------------------
Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot. - Niel Gaiman

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: Dream Thread [Re: mariasabina]
    #2472294 - 03/25/04 06:57 AM (20 years, 8 days ago)

Last night I had the most intense nightmare I've had for a long time. I was out in the middle of the woods in a clearing and I had a bunch of little twigs and I was arranging them in a cone to start a fire. Nearby there was a little bluff of rocks and I saw a person come and stand at the edge looking at me and then go away. I went back to my fire. Sometime later he came back, it was difficult to see him though. I felt like maybe I should call out to him but I didn't. He went away again. The third time he came back he was carrying a bundle of long wooden spears under his left arm. He clambered down the cliff towards me and was walking straight at me. I could make out more details about him, he was a Native American wearing brown furs with long black hair and I think he had a mask on his face. As he came at me he pulled one of his spears out of the bundle and I knew he meant to impale me but I couldn't move my legs. When he'd gotten close he threw it very hard at me javelin-style and I woke up breathing heavily.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Offlinehuxmush
Wanderer

Loc: Australia
    #2474183 - 03/25/04 06:54 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

mariasabina said:
very cool thread, shroomism  :thumbup:

i don't think i've ever had a lucid dream, where i was conscious that i was dreaming. i'd like to learn how to do that, and gain a better grasp of dream control. does anyone have any insights or tips on how to lucid dream for someone like me who has never had such an experience before?

my dreams usually don't make sense, although while i am dreaming, it makes sense to me. after i wake, i can sometimes see symbolisms and meanings in the dream, but the stories themselves are usually whack, like if i wrote it down on paper, it would seem a bit... schizo or something.  :nut:

Yeah dream logic and reality logic are pretty far apart. The other night I was explaining to my wife that in one of my dreams I had at the age of about 5 I was on the battlestar galactica and we had to get onto this desert. The "rules" of the dream dictated that you had to jump off the spaceship (from orbit) and try and bounce off sticky tape on a dispenser before you landed on the sand. Seems ludicrous now, but made perfect sense at the time.

There is heaps of information on lucid dreaming out there on the web. A very brief summary:

- Write down your dreams. If you get into the habit of writing them down your dream recall improves greatly. (Remembering more dreams / night and in a lot more detail). You may have already had many lucid dreams but you just haven't been able to recall them.
- State your intention of having and remembering your dreams and to realise you're dreaming as the last thing you do before you go to sleep.
- Try and remain conscious as you fall asleep. This is very hard to do. (I've never done it, but feel I'm getting closer). A lot of people report success after going back to bed after getting up and doing something creative for half an hour after 4 or 5 REM cycles (roughly 6 or 7.5 hours of sleep) and then going back to sleep.
- Constantly do "reality checks". Check that you're sure you're awake by doing things such as:
--- verifying watches / clocks and street signs (or other written material) make sense and the text hasn't changed after looking away and back at them again
--- you have 5 fingers on each hand, and can't push fingers through your palm
--- you can't successfully levitate even an inch off the ground
--- light switches behave normally (i.e. the light goes off).

I've never managed to maintain lucidity for very long, but its always amazing when it happens!

Increased interest in lucid dreaming can by itself invoke a lucid dream, so if you're very lucky you might have on in the near future after reading this post! :yawn:

Also - check out the movie Waking Life.
:yawn:

Offlinehuxmush
Wanderer

Loc: Australia
    #2474184 - 03/25/04 06:54 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

[Deleted duplicate post]

Edited by huxmush (03/25/04 07:09 PM)

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

Re: Dream Thread [Re: huxmush]
    #2474491 - 03/25/04 08:01 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

I dreamed of the end of the world last night, the world was hit by three major catastrophes, one was earthquakes with meteorites at the same time, the other one was a plague of insects that were devoring everything at their reach, and then it was a huge flood. And only the chosen ones were going to survive. Me, well i was mad cause I knew i had save a hit of acid for the end of the world and I didnt have it with me. In this dream i remeber my friend fall into the hot lava, jewish people stealing money and running away with it, and some crazy things, but it was so real. Dunno what it means.

--------------------

Edited by learning_byte (03/25/04 08:06 PM)

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2474829 - 03/25/04 09:26 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

why is this thread unstickied?

Anonymous

#2475943 - 03/26/04 06:34 AM (20 years, 7 days ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineBuchu
the intangible

Loc: Interzone, Canada
    #2486154 - 03/31/04 01:48 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

I have been waking up to Nirvana's Teen Spirit these past mornings, but this morning the 1st eight chords of the song mixed into a dream.
Every 2 chord had a scene: 1,2,letters in some book jumping to the notes 3,4 zoom out and the paragraphs are dancing to the note 5,6 Suddenly there is a picture of Paul McCartney as if it had been cut from the book, his mouth is cut out and moves up and down with the notes 7,8 John Lennon the same way (and then the song kicks, and I got outta bed.)

The whole thing had a real Monty Python quality, and somehow I knew that the Beatles were members of Parliment...

Good Morning!

--------------------
Note: "awareness spectrum" narcotics are frequently fatal except to desensitized individuals capable of transforming the poison-configuration within their own bodies.
Frank Herbert, Dune

OfflineEschalt
främling
 User Gallery

Re: Dream Thread [Re: Buchu]
    #2505766 - 04/01/04 01:45 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

The main reason I am posting this is because I have a picture to go with it...

I remember it clearly but not lucidly. I was outside my house and the sun had exploded in a way..sort of like the end of the world but the thing was that everybody was cool with it. My whole family was there and we all just kind of watched the black sky as the moon appeared to be eaten by the sun...this would be impossible in the real world but...I don't know. I felt that only in a situation like this would everyone be truly happy with what they have, like 5 minutes before you die time would lose meaning and all the stupid little things in the world that everybody is so preoccupied with would go away. I guess it kind of reflects the way i have trouble with my family and that these troubles are meaningless when it comes down to it. After a minute of watching this really cool thing, a giant were-bat came swooping down at my little sister and I punched it in the face but nobody cared.

Edited by Eschalt (04/01/04 01:46 PM)

OfflineLiveFastDieYoung
Stranger

#2505895 - 04/01/04 02:34 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

I had this dream a few nights ago where I was by this house in the forest, there was a wooden shed across from the house and a dried out creek bed in between. I wandered around for awhile, I felt the presence of others though I did not see anyone. As I was walking toward the house during twilight I saw a girl about the age of 10 crawling down the dried out creek bed. Her dirty hair was in her face so you could not see what she looked like but her arms were white and she had on a white gown that was blackened with dirt and mud. I suddenly realized she was dead. She disappeared in the trees at the bottom of the little ravine and I followed. The next thing I knew was the sky blackened and it began to pour. Lightning flashed and I fell to my knees and began to slowly climb up the creek bed which was now flooded with water. as I reached the middle very tired I realized that the bottom of the creek was now covered in dog hair. I could feel the wet hair under under my hands covering the rocks. Once i noticed the rocked they began to pierce me and stab into my hand. My hands were gushing blood and the razor sharp rocks continued to penetrate them. As I reached the top I chose to turn left and go into the wooden shed. There was the girl that I was climbing up the creek bed. But I was no longer her and now there were two of her. There was a man with a camera taking a flash picture of the girls who who's faces were twisted and rotted from the time they had been burried. Also, there was a woms, who resembled Sagorney Weaver (was not her though) she had shorter hair and was wearing a half shirt that exposed a scar on her stomach which she had aquired during the sea section when she had the twins. The scar opend and all her insides fell out. I then sprung up in bed and thought "what the hell was that?!"

I dont know what the hell it was, I dont think it was anything, just thoght I'd throw it up.

Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2525803 - 04/04/04 08:38 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i have been having a very strange thing happen in my dreams. i will wake up from the dream, and start to go about my day...and then wake up again...and start to go about my day....and then wake up again. is waking up in your dreams and still having it be part of the dream normal?? it sure is freaky.

heres an example.

i had an extremly vivid dream. my ex girlfriend was trying to hand me my phone, and she said to me "its john" and im like 'who...i dont know anyone named john', and she's like "its john, he thinks your dead, you have to talk to him". so i just started to feel so confused...and then i wake up to the phone ringing at 6:45am in the morning. i remember staring at the clock for a moment and thinking to myself why would anyone call this early, and so i run and pick up the phone, and when i pick up the phone its just clicking noises, so im getting more confused, and i look up and my ex girlfriend is there and she says to me "its john...he's a dolphin". so i go put my phone down on my chair and sit on my bed. and then i wake up for real, and its 6:00 am. the phone is on the hook...not on my chair. my ex girlfriend is still 4 hours away from me, not in my room.

these dreams happen to me all the time. the scary ones are when i wake up and im not in my room, not in my town, not anywhere ive ever been before and i get extremely confused and paranoid, and then i wake up in my room again. its very dissorienting, and often i wake up and feel like i need to throw up because im so confused.

~JSlice~

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order