Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWSmithDeceased
Stranger

Planning to trip on a huge campground/park
    #2473128 - 03/25/04 01:57 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

Helloooooooo shroomery, hi, I'm WSmithDeceased, the W stands for Winston, and I've shroomed 4 times.  I plan on shrooming this upcoming weekend for the first time since early November of last year with my girlfriend.  It's going to be her first time, so I'll be doing my best to guide her through it, this is what I had in mind:

I've rented out a small cabin for this psychedelic adventure on the campground.  It has an electrical heater and outlets, a futon, bunkbeds, a coffee table, a skylight, windows with screens, a lockable door, woodfloors (grains... yes...) and a deck.  I reserved the one farthest away from the ranger office and caretaker home.

We're going to check in 2 hours before ingestion of 7 grams of beautfully preserved dried amazonian cubensis (3.5 grams a piece, 's a little over an eighth each for those of you not too keen on the metric system).  I'm going to make sure we spend the day before hand drinking plenty of water till the urine coming out looks the water coming in, also that nothing more than a bananna is consumed within 3-4 hours of ingestion.  Between 2 o'clcok (check-in) and 4 o'clock (ingestion) we're going to familiarize ourselves again with areas of this very expansive and secluded forested park.  At 4 o'clock we are going to consume our bounty.  I'm bringing my yoga mat and as much comfy shit as I can to make that cabin one homey little place. We're going to either drag the futon so that it's under the skylight or use the mats and lay there for the ascension.

Ascension:
I'm bringing puke bags (even though I've puked only once from shrooms).  But, I've also made some things to bring to our trip.  For example I'm making a cd for our tripping pleasure as soon as the effects of the mushrooms begin to be felt.  Here's the playlist as follows:
Cluster One - Pink Floyd
Passenger Seat - Death Cab for Cutie
Fields of Gold - Sting
Planxty Burke/Planxty Drew - Cletic Treasure (celtic ethnic music)
Stellar (acoustic) - Incubus
Tripping Billies (Dave and Time Live at Luther Acoustic) - Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
Float On - Modest Mouse
Koolen - Eric Serra (The Fifth Element - not the opera)
Lover Lay Down - Dave Matthews Band
The Unfeeling Kiss - City of Angels Soundtrack
Aqueous Transmission - Incubus (who doesn't love them some frogs?)
Something in the way she moves - James Taylor (the girl loves this song)
Introduction: Precious Waters - Precious Waters (sounds like Native A. flute)
Sometimes Jacks Rule the Realm - 311
The Warmth - Incubus
Any Colour You Like - Pink Floyd
Love Song - 311 version
Crush (acoustic) - Dave Matthews
The Wind - Cat Stevens

I also put together a scrapbook of psychedellic and symbolic artwork that's 25 pages with a photoshopped trippy picture I made of my girl and I.

:spliff:[smoking a bowl in this range more than likely, depending on how my gf's feeling] :bong:

So after and hour and a half of chill cabin time and good love vibes, we're going to go to the beach and watch the sunset, weather's forcasted to be partly cloudy, and watch as that gigantic globe slips beneath the world and the holes to heaven come out with some clouds (I like some clouds when I'm shrooming) to make it seem like an oil painting.

Remainder of time will be left open to explore the beach and forest.

I will update accordingly.

Your thoughts/comments?  I've never really seen any cops since it's on a rez.  But, that's really my only concern is the appearance of authority figures.  However, our trip should be winding down anyway by the time it's 10pm(park closing time).  I just finished a 12 page research paper on Gnosticism and duality the week before, I've been on spring break from my college so I'm feeling for the most part pretty stress free. I'm also about one hundred pages from finishing a book I started earlier in the week called Stranger in a Strange Land... can't wait to grok it. :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: Planning to trip on a huge campground/park [Re: WSmithDeceased]
    #2473266 - 03/25/04 02:34 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

Hey man! Welcome to the boards.

Maybe it's because the first time I tripped I was in a movie theater complex that I'm less paranoid about being around people, but don't worry bout the cops. Unless you're running around naked screaming "I am God! Answer to me you tiny earth trolls!", you've got nothing to worry about.

Yeah, give yourself plenty of time for exploration, both internally and outside in the forest and the beach. If it's getting even remotely close to being late, bring a flashlight!!

And if you don't eat for a good 3-4 hours before munching, you're less likely to get nausea.

Have fun man, enjoy your natural surroundings, immerse yourself in the energy of the trees, and the sound of the crashing waves onto the beach.
Take a camera too, if ya got one :wink:

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineEntheocybe
Wanderer

#2473586 - 03/25/04 03:48 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

Man, that sounds like a blast. Make sure not to get lost in the woods or anything since you will be somewhat unfamilier with the surroundings. Oh, and add some Grateful Dead to your playlist :smile:. Peace.

Entheocybe

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
Re: Planning to trip on a huge campground/park [Re: Blastrid]
    #2473718 - 03/25/04 04:19 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Blastrid said:
Hey man! Welcome to the boards.

Maybe it's because the first time I tripped I was in a movie theater complex that I'm less paranoid about being around people, but don't worry bout the cops. Unless you're running around naked screaming "I am God! Answer to me you tiny earth trolls!", you've got nothing to worry about.

Unless you are actually God in the midst of tiny earth trolls.

Um...don't worry - this PROBABLY won't happen.

I'd consider dosing slightly later so you'd not forget to go look at the sunset ;-)

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#2474067 - 03/25/04 06:26 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

That sounds like a perfect setting for a trip. I'm actually planning a trip almost exactly the same in a week or two. The sunset on the beach while shrooming is one of the most beautiful things that I've ever seen in my life. My only suggestion to you would be that you might not want your girlfriend to eat a whole 1/8 for her first time. This amount can be overwhelming for a first timer, but I guess it really depends on the person too. I hope you guys have a great time, and make sure to post a trip report.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #2474771 - 03/25/04 09:16 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

Hope it works out for ya!

Last time I tried that I got busted. :rolleyes:

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag