Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Police: Man dies after taking psychedelic mushrooms, crashing into Stillwater home [Re: Tiberjuggaligger]
    #24746848 - 10/30/17 04:13 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

RockyRaccoon said:
Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
i hope everyone who sees this recognizes to never ever live in florida ever

Yep, FL is the worst.

Stillwater Oklahoma

Quote:

Tiberjuggaligger said:
Quote:

LemurLemur said:
I call bullshit on the allergic reaction unless that really is a real thing.

To die on shrooms..may we all be so blessed.

Evidently there are some compound in cubes that do indeed result in allergic reactions in some folks.

http://archive.is/EyI22

Taking shrooms makes me feel like I have really bad food poisoning these days, tried all manners of ROAs, different types of shooms, fresh batches, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOhMrJohnson
Modern Day Alchemist

Loc: Terra Incognita Flag
Re: Police: Man dies after taking psychedelic mushrooms, crashing into Stillwater home [Re: Blabble40]
    #24747004 - 10/30/17 07:28 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Blabble40 said:
Quote:

OhMrJohnson said:
Well this sure as shit isn't gonna help with legalization

Drugs will never be legal as long as people keep doing stupid shit like this and hurting/killing themselves and/or others

It all just ends up fueling the propaganda

Alcohol is still legal and drunk driving happens semi-frequently still, last I had heard. So it isn't really fair. People still drank and made alcohol during prohibition.

That's different tho, alcohol is a tool which they can use to control people's minds to a certain extent, same deal with tobacco, that's why those two have always been legal despite clearly being a detriment to society in general

Hallucinogens like mushrooms on the other hand, they can't use those things to control people so instead they demonize them and the people who use and/or sell them, furthermore instances like this only give them an opportunity to shift public opinion further in their favor

--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Loc: Drinking on the roof Flag
Re: Police: Man dies after taking psychedelic mushrooms, crashing into Stillwater home [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24747020 - 10/30/17 07:41 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Oh right that is true, i guess if i ever have any irl friends ill have be careful with sharing

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Offlineicetech
 User Gallery

Loc: FSM's loving noodles.
Re: Police: Man dies after taking psychedelic mushrooms, crashing into Stillwater home [Re: XUL]
    #24747123 - 10/30/17 08:30 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I don't drive with any buzz at all.. even a hit off a joint.. I used to tow cars for the city and saw so many dead people for such stupid reasons..

Quote:

XUL said:
Don't drive on drugs -- especially Shrooms.

If we set up a driving experiment with alcohol, shrooms, and marijuana, I bet alcohol and shrooms would have very bad rates -- depending on the dosage of course.

--------------------

OfflineSled
Dog
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Police: Man dies after taking psychedelic mushrooms, crashing into Stillwater home [Re: XUL]
    #24747261 - 10/30/17 09:42 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Don't drive on drugs -- especially Shrooms.

If we set up a driving experiment with alcohol, shrooms, and marijuana, I bet alcohol and shrooms would have very bad rates -- depending on the dosage of course.

I drove on shrooms once, it was down an alley only for a little less than a block
Everything was super responsive yet felt delayed if that makes sense
I can't imagine going high speed, that's just stupid
Regardless, it's never good when a life is lost
Cheers buddy

--------------------
My fake plants died because I didn’t pretend to water them

Edited by Sled (10/30/17 09:59 AM)

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Police: Man dies after taking psychedelic mushrooms, crashing into Stillwater home [Re: Sled]
    #24747278 - 10/30/17 09:53 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Most reckless thing I've ever done on mushies is play video games.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Police: Man dies after taking psychedelic mushrooms, crashing into Stillwater home [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 2
    #24747829 - 10/30/17 02:25 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
80% of drunk driving arrests are police harrasing otherwise law abiding citizens for money reasons. obv theres alot of drunk ass retards that go to bars or what have u and will fucking drive around totally shitfaced and like an asshole to point they do real damage. an then all the mighty moms get there panties in a bunch and protest and make signs n tee shirts and what not.

Otherwise law abiding citizens? They're driving drunk. They should go to jail, not be coddled.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Police: Man dies after taking psychedelic mushrooms, crashing into Stillwater home [Re: koods]
    #24748704 - 10/30/17 09:43 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

that's not true they set up check points and nab everyone

it's the people speeding and texting that are crashing
most people just go out to eat and have some wine if you have two glasses of wine and leave 30minutes later you're technically drinking and driving

you go in for a weed ticket and litterally the place is filled with friday night drinkers

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

Re: Police: Man dies after taking psychedelic mushrooms, crashing into Stillwater home [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #24748736 - 10/30/17 09:59 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OhMrJohnson said:
Quote:

Blabble40 said:
Quote:

OhMrJohnson said:
Well this sure as shit isn't gonna help with legalization

Drugs will never be legal as long as people keep doing stupid shit like this and hurting/killing themselves and/or others

It all just ends up fueling the propaganda

Alcohol is still legal and drunk driving happens semi-frequently still, last I had heard. So it isn't really fair. People still drank and made alcohol during prohibition.

That's different tho, alcohol is a tool which they can use to control people's minds to a certain extent, same deal with tobacco, that's why those two have always been legal despite clearly being a detriment to society in general

Hallucinogens like mushrooms on the other hand, they can't use those things to control people so instead they demonize them and the people who use and/or sell them, furthermore instances like this only give them an opportunity to shift public opinion further in their favor

Yeah mostly true I suppose, except that shamans frequently use tobacco too (mapacho). It's considered a vital plant for everything. It's even supposed to be hallucinogenic, but the kind we have in America is shitty and cut and diluted, so it ends up not being psychoactive in our cigarettes.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract