Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper

Loc: USA
TBI issues safety warning after cocaine tests positive for fentanyl
    #24724081 - 10/20/17 09:22 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

http://wreg.com/2017/10/20/tbi-issues-safety-warning-after-cocaine-tests-positive-for-fentanyl/amp/

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued a public safety warning to the entire state of Tennessee.

According to a spokesman for the department, their labs across the state have come across an alarming new trend in which samples of cocaine is tested positive for fentanyl.

Fentanyl has often times been linked to prescription drug use. It is a powerful narcotic that can kill in very small doses, presenting the possibility that those using cocaine for recreational use could end up losing their lives.

The TBI urged drug users to stop and seek help, calling the situation “serious.”

This is a developing story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update at 11 :wink:

"those using cocaine for recreational use", is there any other type of use? I've never seen it prescribed to anyone.

--------------------

Kirk: What does God need with a starship?
McCoy: Jim, what are you doing?
Kirk: I'm asking a question.
"God": Who is this creature?
Kirk: Who am I? Don't you know? Aren't you God?
Sybok: He has his doubts.
"God": You doubt me?
Kirk: I seek proof.
McCoy: Jim! You don't ask the Almighty for his ID

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: TBI issues safety warning after cocaine tests positive for fentanyl [Re: Tiberjuggaligger]
    #24724094 - 10/20/17 09:29 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

who would cut a stim with an opiate that from what little I know is easy to OD on? seems like nonsense

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: TBI issues safety warning after cocaine tests positive for fentanyl [Re: Tiberjuggaligger]
    #24724096 - 10/20/17 09:31 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

This fentanyl shit is just plain crazy.....So glad that I'm not caught up in that world anymore. :charliecoke:

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper

Re: TBI issues safety warning after cocaine tests positive for fentanyl [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #24724218 - 10/20/17 10:34 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Could be scare tactic propaganda, could be real, who knows? The question is are you willing to take the chance?

--------------------

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

#24724374 - 10/20/17 11:53 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I said fuck it to coke and molly a while back. Adderall is better in some ways and no question of purity.

InvisibleGottaloveacid
Weedbass
Male

Loc: Colorado, USA
Re: TBI issues safety warning after cocaine tests positive for fentanyl [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #24724610 - 10/20/17 01:37 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Last time I did MDMA back last august, I got some stuff that looked/smelled good and tested as MDMA with a reagent, but I took 220mg expecting to get pretty floored and honestly it felt like 100mg of good stuff. Got it from a new source that was kind of shady too.

Who knows what the fuck it was cut with, and stuff like that scares me. Hence why I haven't done MDMA since.

Cutting drugs is stupid. If you want more profit, use something benign like b12 powder, not something psychoactive AND extremely difficult to dose like fentanyl, especially in drugs like stimulants!

--------------------

:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Offlineanarchyfan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: TBI issues safety warning after cocaine tests positive for fentanyl [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #24724733 - 10/20/17 02:33 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Nobody is cutting drugs with addictive substances for 'more profit' they are trying to exploit the dependency that occurs.

InvisibleGottaloveacid
Weedbass
Male

Loc: Colorado, USA
Re: TBI issues safety warning after cocaine tests positive for fentanyl [Re: anarchyfan]
    #24724756 - 10/20/17 02:41 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Well yeah, especially with fentanyl.

It's a trick to get people hooked on not only your speed/coke, but on the fentanyl that's in there too so when they buy some from another plug they don't get the same feeling so they have to buy from the dude who cut it with fent. Litte do the users know that it's the super potent fent that is really what makes the product feel good, without knowing that they're getting addicted to opiods.

Opiods are shitty man, I don't even see their appeal personally and it's just killing so many people while fucking idiots are profiting big time.

--------------------

:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24725089 - 10/20/17 04:36 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Tiberjuggaligger said:
"those using cocaine for recreational use", is there any other type of use? I've never seen it prescribed to anyone.

Yes, it's commonly used in pediatric trauma treatment because it's a good local anesthetic and vasoconstrictor, so it can be used as a topical pain treatment for serious wounds (think head gash which just needs stitches, no bone damage) in children too young to survive any opiates.

That's why cocaine is schedule 2. I think it might also be prescribed for stuff, but not sure what.

OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper

Re: TBI issues safety warning after cocaine tests positive for fentanyl [Re: Kryptos]
    #24725265 - 10/20/17 05:21 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

:eek: what the what now? Pediatric traumas, really? Ive never heard of such and my mother is a msn rn, and been in the field for nearly 45 years, hasn't heard of or seen a case where it's been used by a doctor, at least not here in the good ole'usa.

--------------------

InvisibleLIBERTYNY
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: TBI issues safety warning after cocaine tests positive for fentanyl [Re: Kryptos]
    #24740358 - 10/26/17 11:51 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

Tiberjuggaligger said:

Yes, it's commonly used in pediatric trauma treatment because it's a good local anesthetic and vasoconstrictor, so it can be used as a topical pain treatment for serious wounds (think head gash which just needs stitches, no bone damage) in children too young to survive any opiates.

That's why cocaine is schedule 2. I think it might also be prescribed for stuff, but not sure what.

Its also used as a anesthetic on the eye durring some types of eye surgery

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: TBI issues safety warning after cocaine tests positive for fentanyl [Re: LIBERTYNY]
    #24740409 - 10/27/17 12:37 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

my dad burned his eyes welding when I was a kid, and they gave him the goods so he could open his eyes for the doc to look at them.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom