Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesonofnothing
Stranger
Any how to or techniques on how to have flashbacks?
    #24735051 - 10/24/17 09:58 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Title says it other than weed? Is there any other ways to cause this? I love them!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Any how to or techniques on how to have flashbacks? [Re: sonofnothing]
    #24735615 - 10/25/17 04:32 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

I only had a flashback once, that was right in the middle of the night.
I woke up full on tripping with strong OEVs for like 20min. I even wandered around, asking myself what might have caused this "trip".
That was two or three days after a strong cactus trip.

I never had flashbacks this strong from any other drug. In fact, flashbacks are very very uncommon and rare.

I think you talk about the afterglow of a psychedelic experience.
Once the doors have been opened, they'll stay open for a while. You just got sensitive to your sourroundings and now you see the world differently.
Weed boosts that feeling to the point that you think you are tripping again. In fact, after taking mushrooms or acid a weedhigh might feel shroomy/trippy, yes.

Try to meditate, you can reach this state of mind without any drugs. Believe me, it works. Silence is better than rush.

-

Edited by Pandemoon (10/25/17 04:38 AM)

OfflineDagnet
Seeker
 User Gallery

Re: Any how to or techniques on how to have flashbacks? [Re: Pandemoon] * 1
    #24735732 - 10/25/17 07:06 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

I've had flashbacks for about 3 months after a very intense reality shattering trip. During the "flashback", thoughts would begin to race and my visual field would take a blurry appearance and everything will have a purpleness to it. It is my opinion that the flashback phenomena is perhaps a sort of PTSD from an intense/scary psychedelic experience. You temporarily have some psychadelic effects as you relive the trauma/profundity of the experience.

That trip was 4 years ago. Put me off psychedelics for 3 years and took many months after the experience to integrate it. I think back on that trip with strong nostaliga - it kicked my ass!

--------------------
"Thoughts without intuitions are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind." - Kant

Edited by Dagnet (10/25/17 07:07 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience