Home | Community | Message Board


Mycotrop.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Amazon Kava Kava

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineblingbling
what you chicken stew?

Registered: 09/04/10
Posts: 2,987
Last seen: 5 months, 16 days
Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality
    #24733220 - 10/24/17 05:51 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

I was just wondering if anyone incorporates the various entities they encounter on their trips into a spiritual practice and if so, in what way and how? I've seen loads of psychedelic entities while tripping; dragons, insects, fieries, probably the most memorable was an Angel. Anyway, seems like the sort of thing that someone would have turned into a religion or spiritual practice of some kind. But you don't hear about it being framed that way unless they are talking about shamanism, which is fine. But shamanism seems to bring with it a bunch cultural baggage that doesn't seem to fit with everyone's methods of practice. It just seems to me that there would have been more written on the link with entities and spirituality that does't rely on picking bits out of marginalised cultures like those of the South American Indians.

Anyway, I want to know what you actually do other than trip and see various entities. But chime in with whatever you like.


--------------------
Kupo said:
let's fuel the robots with psilocybin.

cez said:
everyone should smoke dmt for religion.

dustinthewind13 said:
euthanasia and prostitution should be legal and located in the same building.

White Beard said:
if you see the buddha on the road, rape him, then kill him. then rape him again.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Registered: 09/02/15
Posts: 3,521
Loc: Great Lakes State
Last seen: 2 months, 17 days
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: blingbling]
    #24733227 - 10/24/17 05:59 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

there are writings on ETs


--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThreads from God89
Pioneer.......
Male User Gallery

Registered: 08/11/17
Posts: 1,890
Loc: USA Flag
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: Peyote Road]
    #24733514 - 10/24/17 10:34 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Usually when I trip it will be a spiritual experience. The other night I lightly tripped and I started receiving information on a subject that is hard for me to wrap my mind around without tripping.

      My experiences with the mushrooms always show me things or bring things to my attention.

          It always feels like its something very important I am meant to know!!!


--------------------
Admirer of Bushido....... Seeker of Truth, and Knowledge.

    I Will Keep the Fire going,  and the Good Wolf fed.......

                    ( We Are All Threads from God.)

                 
                             


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery


Registered: 10/06/13
Posts: 5,393
Loc: PNW
Last seen: 2 days, 4 hours
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: blingbling]
    #24733602 - 10/24/17 11:28 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

blingbling said:


Anyway, I want to know what you actually do other than trip and see various entities. But chime in with whatever you like.




What you do in real life? Or what do you mean? Lol

I have never seen an entity or invisioned one but I can feel them and their presences, They are our higher guides, we can be in communication with them for self guidance and guidance of others

I wouldn't be surprised they don't put you on a mission already :smile:


--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco
I'm a teapot User Gallery


Registered: 12/28/16
Posts: 2,171
Loc: Mayami
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #24733915 - 10/24/17 02:17 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

blingbling said:


Anyway, I want to know what you actually do other than trip and see various entities. But chime in with whatever you like.





yes i call to them as guides.

although during the trip i do not try to invoke any unknown entity i always call upon my ancestors or the Great Spirit, these guys ive never seen either, but ETs i have seen and what was told to me was a God of destruction, i seen that.

outside of the trip i can still feel them (my ancestors and the Most High), its not a psychosis as i do not suffer from multiple voices in my head, its more of a comforting reminder that, "there is more than meets the eye." - optimus prime.


--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblingbling
what you chicken stew?

Registered: 09/04/10
Posts: 2,987
Last seen: 5 months, 16 days
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: Green7Alchemist]
    #24735237 - 10/24/17 11:18 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

So it seems that most people use these entities as guides for various life decisions and such.

The reason I made this thread is because I am surprised that no-one has developed a spiritual or ritual complex around these experiences that can be spread to others.

I guess the experience lends itself to individual interpretations that defy codification into a developed religious system like buddhism, hindusim or christianity.

Psychedelics being what they are probably break down the boundaries necessary for a communal religion, at least within the western context. 


--------------------
Kupo said:
let's fuel the robots with psilocybin.

cez said:
everyone should smoke dmt for religion.

dustinthewind13 said:
euthanasia and prostitution should be legal and located in the same building.

White Beard said:
if you see the buddha on the road, rape him, then kill him. then rape him again.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThreads from God89
Pioneer.......
Male User Gallery

Registered: 08/11/17
Posts: 1,890
Loc: USA Flag
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: blingbling]
    #24735480 - 10/25/17 02:11 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

My first Pyschedelic mushroom experience was Amazing to say the least...

    It totally solidified my belief in One God and One Creator or Grand Architect of the Universe. I went with this Grand Being for a time, being carried on the end of His pinky finger. Touring part of the Heavens, the Sun and Stars.  Seeing Our Earth like I had never seen it before.

  So yes,  in a way this very much solidified and helped me more form my belief in God.

    My first mushroom experience solidified my belief in Our Creator (JEHOVAH) and helped to eliminate any doubt that I had.  :thumbup:

    It definitely strengthened my faith and continues to enhance my spirituality.   
              Hope that's the type of response you were kind of looking for!!!  :heart::mushroom2:


--------------------
Admirer of Bushido....... Seeker of Truth, and Knowledge.

    I Will Keep the Fire going,  and the Good Wolf fed.......

                    ( We Are All Threads from God.)

                 
                             


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleNorsern_vind
Alchemical Wizard
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Registered: 08/22/17
Posts: 135
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: Threads from God89]
    #24735489 - 10/25/17 02:20 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

During my first dmt trip, I encountered Lord Ganesha,knowing him only at the time as "the elephant god from the Indian religion." After having a part of myself restored and the major burdens of my life lightened, I learned Lord Ganesha is widely known as the remover of obstacles; blew my mind away.

I always encounter a female entity I call The Mother while using dmt, and encounter more masculine entities on shrooms.

I only ever once encountered machine elves while using dmt w/ a concentrated cannabis tincture; looked like a blend between r2d2 and that zen-oh character from dragonball super lol

All of these encounters have reshaped my beliefs and practices. I now "worship" several of the deities i frequently encounter,  in my own unique way.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery


Registered: 10/06/13
Posts: 5,393
Loc: PNW
Last seen: 2 days, 4 hours
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: Norsern_vind]
    #24736149 - 10/25/17 11:33 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

What a beautiful World, that of consciousness


--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThreads from God89
Pioneer.......
Male User Gallery

Registered: 08/11/17
Posts: 1,890
Loc: USA Flag
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #24736182 - 10/25/17 11:58 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Yes it is Amazingly Beautiful...


--------------------
Admirer of Bushido....... Seeker of Truth, and Knowledge.

    I Will Keep the Fire going,  and the Good Wolf fed.......

                    ( We Are All Threads from God.)

                 
                             


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKickleM
A Dying Hope
 User Gallery

Registered: 12/16/06
Posts: 15,327
Last seen: 3 months, 13 days
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: blingbling]
    #24737203 - 10/25/17 07:34 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

blingbling said:
I was just wondering if anyone incorporates the various entities they encounter on their trips into a spiritual practice and if so, in what way and how? I've seen loads of psychedelic entities while tripping; dragons, insects, fieries, probably the most memorable was an Angel. Anyway, seems like the sort of thing that someone would have turned into a religion or spiritual practice of some kind. But you don't hear about it being framed that way unless they are talking about shamanism, which is fine. But shamanism seems to bring with it a bunch cultural baggage that doesn't seem to fit with everyone's methods of practice. It just seems to me that there would have been more written on the link with entities and spirituality that does't rely on picking bits out of marginalised cultures like those of the South American Indians.

Anyway, I want to know what you actually do other than trip and see various entities. But chime in with whatever you like.




Sure bro. Spiders for me. On several trips an overwhelming sense of a spider spirit as a sort of Kali. And I only reference Kali at this point -- it never really occurred to me until now. But that's the jist. Death, time, and yet a loving embrace. All of those things right there for sure. I think before now I had imagined it mostly as mother earth but I actually like Kali more for the more personalized qualities that were indeed present.

But ya. Shapes my interactions with spiders every day. Hands down some of the most bizarre trips involved this spirit.


Quote:

blingbling said:
So it seems that most people use these entities as guides for various life decisions and such.

The reason I made this thread is because I am surprised that no-one has developed a spiritual or ritual complex around these experiences that can be spread to others.

I guess the experience lends itself to individual interpretations that defy codification into a developed religious system like buddhism, hindusim or christianity.

Psychedelics being what they are probably break down the boundaries necessary for a communal religion, at least within the western context. 




I guess you'd have to want to codify the experience to make it a religion. I think in the age of posting a trip report on the internet it's hard to imagine taking the time to really establish the frameworks of old. I'm sure there are some motivated that way. But I think many of the cultural and environmental factors that first helped us to store information the way we did -- through stories, through the few trained in scholastics, through limited resources -- have changed. Now we codify through the scientific method and that's not very conducive to mystical experiences that are not readily reproducible.


--------------------
Being unable to make what is just strong,
we have made what is strong just. -- Pascal

Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco
I'm a teapot User Gallery


Registered: 12/28/16
Posts: 2,171
Loc: Mayami
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: blingbling]
    #24738740 - 10/26/17 12:17 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

blingbling said:
The reason I made this thread is because I am surprised that no-one has developed a spiritual or ritual complex around these experiences that can be spread to others.

I guess the experience lends itself to individual interpretations that defy codification into a developed religious system like buddhism, hindusim or christianity.
 




i agree, and there should be some guidelines to it, or atleast an expansion of what has already been established by TM.

i think his way to experience mushrooms is very on point, 5gs in total darkenss is the defining act of illumination imho.

but also being in nature is big, being around cool people also, and id go further by saying, fast(dont eat that day) before taking mushrooms, make sure you are comfortable and receptive, i think these things also maximize the experience.

i dont think that we necessarily need to invoke any entity to enjoy the benefits of the mushroom.

i heard it said and i cant remember from who now, that there are two types of intelligent people, one that acknowledge their intelligence and horde it to themselves to latch on to the power that it brings from keeping people in ignorance, another kind of intelligence is one who knows that it should be shared and released to all, meaning instead of keeping the power they try to empower others with the knowledge acquired, usually the people who horde the knowledge stick together and form factions while the ones who choose to empower the people are not interested in power so they seldom join these societies and are rather scattered about.


--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblingbling
what you chicken stew?

Registered: 09/04/10
Posts: 2,987
Last seen: 5 months, 16 days
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: Threads from God89]
    #24739483 - 10/26/17 06:40 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Threads from God89 said:
My first Pyschedelic mushroom experience was Amazing to say the least...

    It totally solidified my belief in One God and One Creator or Grand Architect of the Universe. I went with this Grand Being for a time, being carried on the end of His pinky finger. Touring part of the Heavens, the Sun and Stars.  Seeing Our Earth like I had never seen it before.

  So yes,  in a way this very much solidified and helped me more form my belief in God.

    My first mushroom experience solidified my belief in Our Creator (JEHOVAH) and helped to eliminate any doubt that I had.  :thumbup:

    It definitely strengthened my faith and continues to enhance my spirituality.   
              Hope that's the type of response you were kind of looking for!!!  :heart::mushroom2:




That's not really what I was looking for, but I'm happy that you are happy :super:


--------------------
Kupo said:
let's fuel the robots with psilocybin.

cez said:
everyone should smoke dmt for religion.

dustinthewind13 said:
euthanasia and prostitution should be legal and located in the same building.

White Beard said:
if you see the buddha on the road, rape him, then kill him. then rape him again.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblingbling
what you chicken stew?

Registered: 09/04/10
Posts: 2,987
Last seen: 5 months, 16 days
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: Norsern_vind]
    #24739485 - 10/26/17 06:41 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Norsern_vind said:
During my first dmt trip, I encountered Lord Ganesha,knowing him only at the time as "the elephant god from the Indian religion." After having a part of myself restored and the major burdens of my life lightened, I learned Lord Ganesha is widely known as the remover of obstacles; blew my mind away.

I always encounter a female entity I call The Mother while using dmt, and encounter more masculine entities on shrooms.

I only ever once encountered machine elves while using dmt w/ a concentrated cannabis tincture; looked like a blend between r2d2 and that zen-oh character from dragonball super lol

All of these encounters have reshaped my beliefs and practices. I now "worship" several of the deities i frequently encounter,  in my own unique way.




How exactly do you worship these entities?


--------------------
Kupo said:
let's fuel the robots with psilocybin.

cez said:
everyone should smoke dmt for religion.

dustinthewind13 said:
euthanasia and prostitution should be legal and located in the same building.

White Beard said:
if you see the buddha on the road, rape him, then kill him. then rape him again.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblingbling
what you chicken stew?

Registered: 09/04/10
Posts: 2,987
Last seen: 5 months, 16 days
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: Kickle]
    #24739496 - 10/26/17 06:47 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Kickle said:
Quote:

blingbling said:
I was just wondering if anyone incorporates the various entities they encounter on their trips into a spiritual practice and if so, in what way and how? I've seen loads of psychedelic entities while tripping; dragons, insects, fieries, probably the most memorable was an Angel. Anyway, seems like the sort of thing that someone would have turned into a religion or spiritual practice of some kind. But you don't hear about it being framed that way unless they are talking about shamanism, which is fine. But shamanism seems to bring with it a bunch cultural baggage that doesn't seem to fit with everyone's methods of practice. It just seems to me that there would have been more written on the link with entities and spirituality that does't rely on picking bits out of marginalised cultures like those of the South American Indians.

Anyway, I want to know what you actually do other than trip and see various entities. But chime in with whatever you like.




Sure bro. Spiders for me. On several trips an overwhelming sense of a spider spirit as a sort of Kali. And I only reference Kali at this point -- it never really occurred to me until now. But that's the jist. Death, time, and yet a loving embrace. All of those things right there for sure. I think before now I had imagined it mostly as mother earth but I actually like Kali more for the more personalized qualities that were indeed present.

But ya. Shapes my interactions with spiders every day. Hands down some of the most bizarre trips involved this spirit.


Quote:

blingbling said:
So it seems that most people use these entities as guides for various life decisions and such.

The reason I made this thread is because I am surprised that no-one has developed a spiritual or ritual complex around these experiences that can be spread to others.

I guess the experience lends itself to individual interpretations that defy codification into a developed religious system like buddhism, hindusim or christianity.

Psychedelics being what they are probably break down the boundaries necessary for a communal religion, at least within the western context. 




I guess you'd have to want to codify the experience to make it a religion. I think in the age of posting a trip report on the internet it's hard to imagine taking the time to really establish the frameworks of old. I'm sure there are some motivated that way. But I think many of the cultural and environmental factors that first helped us to store information the way we did -- through stories, through the few trained in scholastics, through limited resources -- have changed. Now we codify through the scientific method and that's not very conducive to mystical experiences that are not readily reproducible.




Yeah I've had some intense, I'm tempted to even say prophetic dreams involving spiders. As for codification, yeah I think your right, science and the internet seem to have stifled any new religious codifications. But I don't think it will always be that way, and psychedelics will probably be one part of a new codification that will be established.


--------------------
Kupo said:
let's fuel the robots with psilocybin.

cez said:
everyone should smoke dmt for religion.

dustinthewind13 said:
euthanasia and prostitution should be legal and located in the same building.

White Beard said:
if you see the buddha on the road, rape him, then kill him. then rape him again.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThreads from God89
Pioneer.......
Male User Gallery

Registered: 08/11/17
Posts: 1,890
Loc: USA Flag
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: blingbling]
    #24739606 - 10/26/17 07:41 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Yep, I worship one God.  :heart:


--------------------
Admirer of Bushido....... Seeker of Truth, and Knowledge.

    I Will Keep the Fire going,  and the Good Wolf fed.......

                    ( We Are All Threads from God.)

                 
                             


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleNorsern_vind
Alchemical Wizard
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Registered: 08/22/17
Posts: 135
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: blingbling]
    #24739984 - 10/26/17 10:44 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

blingbling said:
Quote:

Norsern_vind said:
During my first dmt trip, I encountered Lord Ganesha,knowing him only at the time as "the elephant god from the Indian religion." After having a part of myself restored and the major burdens of my life lightened, I learned Lord Ganesha is widely known as the remover of obstacles; blew my mind away.

I always encounter a female entity I call The Mother while using dmt, and encounter more masculine entities on shrooms.

I only ever once encountered machine elves while using dmt w/ a concentrated cannabis tincture; looked like a blend between r2d2 and that zen-oh character from dragonball super lol

All of these encounters have reshaped my beliefs and practices. I now "worship" several of the deities i frequently encounter,  in my own unique way.




How exactly do you worship these entities?




When I have these encounters,  I ask and they tell. For the most part,  it mostly involves the giving of offerings; things they "told" me they enjoy.  For instance,  one of my family Gods that I connected with is served kava kava, while the mother generally is served fresh squeezed juice or water from a sacred waterfall i frequent.

Could be complete horseshit to most people, but what I do is rewarding to me and gives me some sense of fulfillment spiritually, and that's all that matters to me.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblingbling
what you chicken stew?

Registered: 09/04/10
Posts: 2,987
Last seen: 5 months, 16 days
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: Norsern_vind]
    #24740419 - 10/27/17 02:53 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Does your worship take place in the psychedelic state or the waking state? What your talking kinda makes sense to me, but it's not something I've actually ever done.


--------------------
Kupo said:
let's fuel the robots with psilocybin.

cez said:
everyone should smoke dmt for religion.

dustinthewind13 said:
euthanasia and prostitution should be legal and located in the same building.

White Beard said:
if you see the buddha on the road, rape him, then kill him. then rape him again.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleNorsern_vind
Alchemical Wizard
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Registered: 08/22/17
Posts: 135
Re: Psychedelic Entities and Spirituality [Re: blingbling]
    #24742413 - 10/28/17 12:43 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

blingbling said:
Does your worship take place in the psychedelic state or the waking state? What your talking kinda makes sense to me, but it's not something I've actually ever done.




Both.

Since utilizing psychedelics,  I am far more connected and in tune spiritually in the waking state, though I communicate and correspond more actively and readily while in a psychedelic state.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Amazon Kava Kava

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I think I had an encounter with spirits... dr0mni 1,118 3 12/20/05 01:11 AM
by whythewho
* The Photon-Belt Encounter MAIA 1,691 7 12/01/05 12:31 PM
by Gomp
* Did drug cultures open up spiritual world ? MAIA 1,330 2 01/05/06 11:04 PM
by KidgardFromSRQ
* Spirituality and Psychedelics heavensgate 1,856 4 03/28/15 08:12 PM
by once in a lifetime
* Are OOBEs of a spiritual nature? spud 768 0 10/12/05 06:15 PM
by
* Is it normal to go through a spiritual type of "cycle"
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,819 21 01/06/06 12:39 AM
by KidgardFromSRQ
* Religion = spirituality? LearyfanS 4,546 14 10/10/05 11:56 AM
by absolute zero
* what's the difference between spirituality and philosophy? crunchytoast 3,875 13 10/17/05 09:19 PM
by MarkostheGnostic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, DividedQuantum
660 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 13 queries.