Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

The Doctor complaint thread
    #24732306 - 10/23/17 08:07 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

A thread to complain about the overly expensive, God like ego's of doctors.

My sister is a nurse practitioner and working on a doctorate in nursing.  She seems to think our mom does not have arthritis.  I texted her that I think I am getting it.  At times flu like symtptoms, joint aches, so on so forth.

Our sister is hardly ever around.  Maybe once a year for xmas and rarely 2x a year.  Lives in Chicago and we are two states away.  Mom has had cancer twice and major treatments.  Being 64, it's not hard to believe she may have arthritis as doctors have told her.  Dad had osteoarthritis and mom seems to have RA.  I smoke tobacco pipe so my chances are higher with that and family history.

I think doctors are so freaked out about someone using a drug that treats pain.  Like weed or opiates, that they are quick to diagnosis a somatic concern as a hallucination.

I will be honest.  My sisters are bitches.  Everyone that ever knew them could clearly see that.  They both make good money and do jack shit for their family.  Never call our grandparents who are 85 except for birthdays and rarely at that.  They drink and seems like they drink a lot.  Dad was an alcoholic.

Psychiatrists are real bad too.  $65 for 15 minutes and they want to charge more than that just to keep up a script of $2400 monthly Invega.

All cause I used to smoke cannabis they get all freaked out that I am some heroin seeking junky.  Never even seen heroin.  Maybe if drs were worth what they charge, people wouldn't have to seek street drugs to find relief.

They are real quick though to write scripts for drugs that feel like utter shit though.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinexzylocybin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Doctor complaint thread [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24732320 - 10/23/17 08:11 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

When I told my doctor I wanted to quit smoking he suggested I try prayer, when I told him I think I had hemmoroids or something he told me to put witch hazel on my asshole without even checking to see if what I had was hemmoroids.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Doctor complaint thread [Re: xzylocybin]
    #24732334 - 10/23/17 08:15 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

I had a weird ass doctor ask to check me for hemroids while I was in a state mental hostpital.  Not sure if he was checking if I was sane.

Another over seas born dr asked me if I Was gay and then told me I was.  I am not gay and threatened to kill that dr at lne point.

Now I have a soviet born dr wih a hot fat ass.  She's a cold commie bitch too!

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being