Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineB hemi
Weekend Warrior
 User Gallery

Monotube early fruit questions
    #24725755 - 10/20/17 08:17 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I have a planned trip coming up and I'm up against the clock. My monotub is about 65%  colonized and I have 20 days before I leave on a mini vacation. If i start fruiting my tub now will the rest of my substrate colonize in eventuality? The middle is a little bare I'm hoping if I fruit that it will fill in on the second flush when that time comes around. This is my first grow so my knowledge is lacking, hopefully i can get some good insight from others here, thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVariegated
Pressure cooker operator
Male User Gallery

Re: Monotube early fruit questions [Re: B hemi]
    #24725814 - 10/20/17 08:40 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Being in a hurry with mushrooms is a pointless venture.

OfflineB hemi
Weekend Warrior
 User Gallery

Re: Monotube early fruit questions [Re: Variegated]
    #24725820 - 10/20/17 08:44 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

The wife threw me a screw ball I'm gonna be out of town for a week so I'm kinda at a hard spot. Just want some info if I should try to push it out wait for 100% colonization then put into fruiting then neglect it for a week or try to push some fruits out. Believe me I'd love to do things proper but married life has more important obligations than certain projects.

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Loc: Van Isle Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #24725830 - 10/20/17 08:48 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Fruit it now

--------------------

It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn

I'm tired do me a favor

OfflineB hemi
Weekend Warrior
 User Gallery

Re: Monotube early fruit questions [Re: cronicr]
    #24725836 - 10/20/17 08:52 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for the input cronicr! That's all I needed to hear. I'll post update pics before I leave.

Edited by B hemi (10/20/17 08:53 PM)

OfflineB hemi
Weekend Warrior
 User Gallery

#24746071 - 10/29/17 05:48 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

So my monotub just started fruiting 2 days ago. Here is a pic I took today.

2 days ago is when I spotted one tiny pin and this is what I have so far. This is my first ever grow. I was going to do brf cakes in a auto terrarium I found online but was informed that the setup was basically garbage. I took info from staff here and took my six jars and went monotub. I'm very pleased I did this as well.

I took a fine cheese grader and shreaded my six jars. I colonized my substrate for 5 days then found out my wife made plans for us to leave town for a week. I then started to put my tub into early fruiting conditions with fae and 12/12 led light cycle. I was worried that I would not make the first flush before I had to leave town but I'm sure now I'll have a full first flush done in the next 11 days.

I'm pretty excited to see all my hard work paying off and going out of my comfort zone to try bulk using pf tek. I'll update progress right before I leave town. I'm sure I'll have a first flush down and start my second flush before I leave.

Hopefully I'll get a good yield out of my first flush as I've read that pf  tek to mono dont always produce big yeilds but i could be misinformed. Anyways just thought I'd post a update of my progress so far.

I'm  glade I was able to find a community that helps people out. I'm sure i would of failed miserably without the help and support from members and staff here. So thank you all for your tek help!

Edited by B hemi (10/29/17 07:14 PM)

Offlinenubgrower
Dude
Male

Loc: Moon 13 the Moon.
    #24746196 - 10/29/17 06:42 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

:cantarguewiththat:

--------------------
Great teks here.
And here.
Fortunately, I’m adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder