Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Loc: the system Flag
weird sort of ego death * 2
    #24720020 - 10/18/17 06:45 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

So i made a tea with like all the mushrooms i had previously made tea with, plus some fresh and a bit dry, i dont really know just a big cluster fuck but i guessed the total dry weight was around 10g with decreased potency :shrug:

Anyway I downed it and made some jam toast, it hit like a train in 5 minutes, sort of over did it on the lemon. Went up stairs and watched tv or something.

It started to hit hard around half an our into some weird movie I was watching, I was staring at this cool rock lamp salt thing I had it was vibratin and swayin all over the place, fucking sick.

I started to look around and took a deep breath, turned off the tv and took a rip. I was lying there about an hour in and the flags I had in my ceiling started to fractilate? and jump and dash all over the ceiling and the lights in my room tuned to a sort of eerish lava red purplish color, I closed my eyes and fell on back and started to drift like an OBE or something, I started to hear voices n shit and i opened my eyes and thought this is it, by now I was freaking the fuck out, my room was swaying and flashes of light, stars and felt like i was being sucked into my bed.

I some how managed to find my ear phones and put them in, they we rent connected to anything so it was like i had noise blockers. I started to relax

I kept my eyes closed and it felt like i was being sucked gently into this abyss of purple nothingness, the voices got louder and louder and the visuals, holy shit, like i was soaring over this astral plain of never ending stars and galaxies, i left like one with the universe, like Id touched the source, I actually felt like I had died and suddenly I started to started to worry about my family.

I slowly diffted in and out of confusion and insomnia.

:mushroom2:

Its been a couples days now and I think ive fully understood whats happens, hence why ive wrote this, hope you enjoyed :thumbup::cheers:

oh and happy season to anyone in the uk right now :mushdance: happy hunting!

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

Edited by acidninja (10/18/17 06:47 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKinshino
Restful Soul
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: 5th Dimension
Re: weird sort of ego death [Re: acidninja] * 2
    #24720098 - 10/18/17 07:18 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for sharing. That's pretty wild. I've had a similar experience where I smoked some potent weed (with no tolerance) and it kicked up the trip by a ton. I laid back and started chanting Om to meditate and relax. With my eyes closed, I started seeing faces and a humming in my ears. Things started getting pretty dmtish. My room was getting smaller and I started to feel like I was dying. Feelings of connection with everything and everyone started to take place, and I felt like I was God, and that I created this whole illusion of life itself. I created the space, people, everything; and that it was all a lie to keep me sane. It took awhile before I started to come to my senses.

--------------------

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Re: weird sort of ego death [Re: Kinshino]
    #24720154 - 10/18/17 07:41 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Peace bro :raver2:

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

OfflineMartianman420
Strangerdanger

Loc: Tejas
Re: weird sort of ego death [Re: acidninja]
    #24720306 - 10/18/17 08:40 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Dude shroom tea is like more mind blowing than people assume

--------------------
Thinking is not an option

Offlinethrdel
Stranger

Re: weird sort of ego death [Re: Martianman420]
    #24721013 - 10/19/17 03:48 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Martianman420 said:

There'a good reason for that too.
Magic mushrooms contain a magic enzyme that is in charge with the  Dephosphorization of Psilocybin (not psychoactive) and thus transforms it into psilocin (psychoactive).
Now of course the same thing happens when psilocybin is metabolized in your body except that the liver removes quite a bit of it and it takes some time for the liver to process enough psilocybin into psilocin to have a noticeable effect .
A properly made tea transforms most of the Psilocybin into Psilocin , thus a much higher dose is available in the blood after ingestion.
The result is faster come up with stronger effects. Downside is that it usually last less than when ingesting mushrooms.
The tea bypasses the metabolic phase of psilocybin in the body thus the body has less control over the qty of Psilocin that gets into the blood stream.
The ability of the body to produce the right enzymes in sufficient quantities and/or metabolic issues of the digestive system account for different levels of "sensitivity" for different people taking the same amount of shrooms.
Those who can metabolize faster and more complete the psilocybin require lower dosage to reach higher levels than those who metabolize it slower and less complete .
I guess it only makes sense , doesn't it ?

OfflineMartianman420
Strangerdanger

Loc: Tejas
Re: weird sort of ego death [Re: thrdel]
    #24721066 - 10/19/17 05:14 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

thats why I do the lemon tek all the time its the trippiest

--------------------
Thinking is not an option

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: weird sort of ego death [Re: acidninja]
    #24721135 - 10/19/17 07:03 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like a level 4.5 - level 5 trip there.

Welcome to the Source Club :wink:

Weed and shrooms is a potent combo for sure.

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

Offlinefluro
Re: weird sort of ego death [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24721250 - 10/19/17 08:54 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for sharing acidninja, sounds wild

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Re: weird sort of ego death [Re: Martianman420]
    #24721348 - 10/19/17 10:13 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Martianman420 said:

Oh yer its mega, you can make good use of the used up mix as well :awesome:

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Re: weird sort of ego death [Re: thrdel]
    #24721349 - 10/19/17 10:13 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thrdel said:
Quote:

Martianman420 said:

There'a good reason for that too.
Magic mushrooms contain a magic enzyme that is in charge with the  Dephosphorization of Psilocybin (not psychoactive) and thus transforms it into psilocin (psychoactive).
Now of course the same thing happens when psilocybin is metabolized in your body except that the liver removes quite a bit of it and it takes some time for the liver to process enough psilocybin into psilocin to have a noticeable effect .
A properly made tea transforms most of the Psilocybin into Psilocin , thus a much higher dose is available in the blood after ingestion.
The result is faster come up with stronger effects. Downside is that it usually last less than when ingesting mushrooms.
The tea bypasses the metabolic phase of psilocybin in the body thus the body has less control over the qty of Psilocin that gets into the blood stream.
The ability of the body to produce the right enzymes in sufficient quantities and/or metabolic issues of the digestive system account for different levels of "sensitivity" for different people taking the same amount of shrooms.
Those who can metabolize faster and more complete the psilocybin require lower dosage to reach higher levels than those who metabolize it slower and less complete .
I guess it only makes sense , doesn't it ?

:takingnotes:

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Re: weird sort of ego death [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24721351 - 10/19/17 10:15 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Sounds like a level 4.5 - level 5 trip there.

Welcome to the Source Club :wink:

Weed and shrooms is a potent combo for sure.

:mushroom2::leaf::trippinbawelz:

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Re: weird sort of ego death [Re: fluro]
    #24721352 - 10/19/17 10:16 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

fluro said:
Thanks for sharing acidninja, sounds wild

:rockon::thumbup:

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience