Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Everybody on the planet got sexually harassed or assaulted. At what point are you inappropriate? * 2
    #24718993 - 10/18/17 11:34 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

It's fucked up and now I'm worried. I'm single. is it appropriate to flirt? I'm starting to be afraid to go on a date. Have I crossed the line in the sand without knowing it :confused:. I no longer know where that line is anymore... It's starting to get weird out there. Have you crossed that line you think? Are potted plants safe near you?

Let's have a conversation on this. What's appropriate? What isn't? A thread was made about people nutting in other people's shit and apparently that's normal and many do it. I think that's inappropriate but nobody in the thread seemed to agree with me.

So yeah, WTF. It's obvious what's good or bad but it's that gray zone that can get you.

In your opinion, at what point do you become inappropriate?

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I'm Rick James, Bitch!
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hampsterdam
Re: Everybody on the planet got sexually harassed or assaulted. At what point are you inappropriate? [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #24719012 - 10/18/17 11:39 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

about three fiddy

--------------------

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Armchair Anarchist
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Coast 2 Coast Flag
Re: Everybody on the planet got sexually harassed or assaulted. At what point are you inappropriate? [Re: Patlal]
    #24719028 - 10/18/17 11:44 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

If they accept money for the date, they must have consented :filosoraptor:

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Everybody on the planet got sexually harassed or assaulted. At what point are you inappropriate? [Re: Patlal]
    #24719064 - 10/18/17 12:02 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Well with consenual non-consenual, it definitely gets pretty blurry.

Wheres the line? Depends on the girl. Just make sure u watch out for that consenual non-consenual. It gets cofusing as fuck

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Everybody on the planet got sexually harassed or assaulted. At what point are you inappropriate? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24719115 - 10/18/17 12:20 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

nowa days you can have a great time with date, everythings going swell, shes sitting in your lap, everything is just dandy & then you accidentally say a 3 word phrase that she doesnt politically agree with and suddenly shes been sexually assaulted and she immediate goes on FB to type #metoo!!

Edited by trees (10/18/17 12:27 PM)

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Armchair Anarchist
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Coast 2 Coast Flag
Re: Everybody on the planet got sexually harassed or assaulted. At what point are you inappropriate? [Re: trees] * 2
    #24719129 - 10/18/17 12:26 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

trees said:
then you accidentally say a 3 word phrase that she doesnt politically agree with

You paying, babe?

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Everybody on the planet got sexually harassed or assaulted. At what point are you inappropriate? [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #24719139 - 10/18/17 12:31 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

i'd say its true that 99% everyone on the planet has been sexually harassedat some point.

the thing about people speaking about it now is just part of the shadow governments orchestration of having us occupied & distracted with stuff :excellent:

Offlineqman
Stranger

#24719219 - 10/18/17 01:09 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
It's fucked up and now I'm worried. I'm single. is it appropriate to flirt? I'm starting to be afraid to go on a date. Have I crossed the line in the sand without knowing it :confused:. I no longer know where that line is anymore... It's starting to get weird out there. Have you crossed that line you think? Are potted plants safe near you?

Let's have a conversation on this. What's appropriate? What isn't? A thread was made about people nutting in other people's shit and apparently that's normal and many do it. I think that's inappropriate but nobody in the thread seemed to agree with me.

So yeah, WTF. It's obvious what's good or bad but it's that gray zone that can get you.

In your opinion, at what point do you become inappropriate?

You're a straight white male and that means you're ALWAYS the perpetrator and never the victim.

Your very existence is "inappropriate". :shrug:

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
    #24719321 - 10/18/17 02:02 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Sometime's I wonder about this, but then I also find myself wondering if it must be a localized phenomenon since I don't know anyone who's been accused of sexual harassment in any way, despite knowing a lot of promiscuous and forward guys. I think for the most part you do have to cross a fairly hard line, in Canada at least, to be accused of anything and certainly to have charges come your way.
Maybe the women are just chiller here but I doubt it :shrug:

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Everybody on the planet got sexually harassed or assaulted. At what point are you inappropriate? [Re: Ezuma]
    #24719339 - 10/18/17 02:10 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ezuma said:
Sometime's I wonder about this, but then I also find myself wondering if it must be a localized phenomenon since I don't know anyone who's been accused of sexual harassment in any way, despite knowing a lot of promiscuous and forward guys. I think for the most part you do have to cross a fairly hard line, in Canada at least, to be accused of anything and certainly to have charges come your way.
Maybe the women are just chiller here but I doubt it :shrug:

Dude, a Quebec producer just got caught and accused by more than 10 men and women yesterday. He's one of Quebec most popular and succesful producer. His show got cancelled, he lost a Grocery store endorsement, a McDonald's and Air Transat endorsement. The man lost everything this morning. Social media has been the judge jury and executioner on this one.

Eric Salvail. Look it up

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Everybody on the planet got sexually harassed or assaulted. At what point are you inappropriate? [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #24719407 - 10/18/17 02:50 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Get ur head out of ur ass op

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub