Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineATlantis17
Stranger
Excellent 13 hour LSA - Morning Glory TR * 1
    #24718041 - 10/17/17 10:25 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Hello, I thought I'd write this trip report from a trip I had last week as it would seem as though I had one of the better experiences on LSA. I'm a 25 year old male from England and my previous drug experiences are Alcohol, Weed, Mushrooms, MDMA, Ketamine, Coke and LSA (once and it wasn't very effective due to poor prep).

I bought 550 Morning glory blue off amazon and prepared them by blending in a coffee grinder until powdered. Once powdered I downed them with OJ (took a couple of half pint glasses).

Took the seeds at 8pm
0-1hr nothing at all
1-2hr started to get some mild stomach pain and nausea, whilst feeling like I had been hit by a tranquilizer, I ask my girl to give me a hand up so I can smoke a joint on the balcony. I do so and instantly feel considerably better.
I have a very strong stomach I've never thrown up from shrooms or alcohol and have only thrown up twice in my life so I might not be the best person to gauge how you'll react to this amount of seeds with this prep memthod.

2-8hr
Not long after I smoke the weed I start getting visuals, that progressively get more and more intense throughout the trip, full lights show and I realised I actually had control over the colours I viewed the world in which was pretty cool. Imagine the green hue of night vision goggles except being able to make it go red, blue, yellow or pink with some concentration.

I have a large blue and gold mandala print on my wall and it started blossoming, it felt like it was alive and my guide for the trip. Whilst tripping and staring at the flower, I had thoughts about wanting to have children for the first time in my life and those thoughts have stayed with me. I had immense euphoria and spent parts of this time listening to relaxing music and other parts listening to Joe Rogan clips on youtube.

I had some hallucinations, the sofa cushion turning into a face that I talked to about my insecurities. I also hallucinated that I had a group of black men on the sofa either side of me just chilling. I smoked some more weed on the balcony and enjoyed the light show.

8-10hrs
I fell asleep on the sofa and I remember having very vivid dreams, when my girl woke up for work I wasnt sure whether I had actually slept or just shut my eyes but I think I was asleep... unfortunately I can't remember what I dreamt I wish I had wrote it down.

10-13hrs
I woke up and still had visuals! Just stayed on the sofa surfing youtube feeling pretty good. Once the visuals stopped I went and finished the joint I had left on the balcony earlier and the visuals started again and the mandala started blossoming again which lasted for another couple of hours!

All in all it was amazing, changed my view on a life altering topic, lots of deep thought and personal development, lots of euphoria and I have had an afterglow ever since.

This was my 2nd time taking morning glories, the first time was nothing like this as I didn't prepare them very well at all, this was the first time using the coffee grinder and it makes such a huge difference. I will definitely be doing this again after a cooling off period, I wish my memory was better for this trip report so I could include more detail and of course for my personal reference... next time I will do the TR the day after.

I hope you enjoyed the read.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesecondorder
Amanda Hug'n'kiss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Queensland, Australia
Re: Excellent 13 hour LSA - Morning Glory TR [Re: ATlantis17]
    #24723682 - 10/20/17 05:20 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds awesome man. Very happy for you! I love the afterglow a trip like that leaves you with.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports