Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMad_Larkin
Re: Sleep paralysis demon? [Re: Amanita86] * 2
    #24710901 - 10/14/17 11:33 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

ENJOY IT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Sleep paralysis demon? [Re: Webster10]
    #24711076 - 10/15/17 02:59 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Webster10 said:
Has something like this ever happened to anyone else? Happens all the time to my grandfather and mom. And it's happened to my older brother a few times now.

Yeah, I've had quite a few episodes of it, went for months or years. I didn't realize it right away but it started shortly after I started taking Ambien. Feeling evil entities, or even speaking to them isn't really uncommon. Aliens, ghosts, demons, they come in so many forms. One of the most memorable was like something that sounded like Sauron and was kind of a shadow like creature like it, it wanted the fish me and my friend had just caught earlier that day, but I didn't want to give them up and it threatened to kill me if I didn't and for having the audacity to defy him was told I had to go fishing the next day to bring it more. It was the first time it happened to me and it scared the piss out of me (figuratively). I had read about sleep paralysis before but I didn't connect the dots til the next day. That night I buried myself under the cover and tried not to sleep. I thought I was losing my mind.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
Re: Sleep paralysis demon? [Re: Kinko] * 1
    #24711143 - 10/15/17 05:23 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kinko said:
Quote:

Webster10 said:
So I had the worst dream of my life last night. I had sleep paralysis and a demon was in my room doing some extremely disturbing things. I'm 20 and I woke up and called my mom instantly. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced and it felt like the lines between reality and dreams were blurred. My mom talked me down and I felt completely better I thought. Well about 10 minutes later I started thinking about the demon again and I let it creep back into my head. The image is burned into my mind. It was so disturbing.

Has something like this ever happened to anyone else? Happens all the time to my grandfather and mom. And it's happened to my older brother a few times now.

I'm not religious at all but I'm thinking of writing some scripture on my white board.

You sound like a liberal... a trump supporter calling mommy because of a nightmare ? What a snowflake

Lol, laugh it up but it wasn’t a regular nightmare. I have regular nightmares all the time. Dreams where my house is on fire and I have lead feet and burn to death, getting killed or assaulted by gang members, falling off of buildings and dying.

What happened two nights ago wasn’t like anything I’ve ever experienced. I felt like I was awake while a demon was laying down in a stiff plank on a shelf in my room just screaming. I tried to ignore it but I could tell that me ignoring it was making it angrier. It grabbed a pair of scissors and got onto my bed. At this point somehow I had managed(in dream world) to walk out of my bedroom into my roommates bedroom. I had lead feet so I could barely move, couldn’t open my mouth to call out to him and when I tried to reach out to nudge him awake I had no arms. So in my dream I just flopped right on top of him to wake him up and that’s when my girlfriend pushed me in real life and woke me up. I didn’t know where I was and what the fuck just happened. It felt like I was being possessed while I was sleeping or something. Truly some disturbing stuff.

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Re: Sleep paralysis demon? [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #24711145 - 10/15/17 05:24 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
How u feeling now man?.. U still buggin?..

Honestly I felt uneasy all of yesterday. Every time I walked in my room I’d get a bad feeling. But I just woke up for the day and I already feel better after sleeping another night without it happening.

--------------------

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Re: Sleep paralysis demon? [Re: PartoftheSource] * 1
    #24711149 - 10/15/17 05:31 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PartoftheSource said:
Can you tell us more about the demon?

Right after I woke up I wouldn’t have described it as a demon. It was just a demonic, clearly evil, force that was basically a black silhouette. It resembled a human but it was a little more animalistic and crude looking.

The extremely weird part about the whole thing was that, according to the plot of my dream, it was supposed to be my girlfriend. Like, in my dream, it was my girlfriend who had walked into my room and was upset, and in the next scene of my dream, the demon was laying on my shelf and my girlfriend was gone. I didn’t see her transform into it or anything, but it made logical sense that the demon kept assuming her role in my dream and was replacing her in parts of it.

I was reading some accounts of other people’s experiences with it and I read this one about a woman in her 50s who was married. She dreamt about her husband coming in the house to attack/kill her every single night. And that’s not to say she thought her husband was a murderer in real life. The demon just looked like her husband.

--------------------

InvisibleBlend
afferent orchestra
 User Gallery

Re: Sleep paralysis demon? [Re: Webster10] * 1
    #24711181 - 10/15/17 06:10 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I've had sleep paralysis a number of times, but I never had the "visitors." It was still frightening though. I became so accustomed to it happening that I figured out how to break out of it (if you can bend a finger you should be able to get the rest of your body to move.. The hard part is moving your finger though).

The worst dream of my life, I actually had about a year ago. I can't recall the plot of the dream much because at some point in the dream, something happened to me and it wouldn't stop. I don't know if it was a terminal illness, some kind of possession or what but it got into my brain and was wreaking havoc on it. I would have my whole brain start churning like machinery. It actually hurt, and my visual field would glitch up every time it happened. And it wouldn't stop, it was like every few seconds I'd get hit with it. The whole dream broke down as I struggled just to manage what was happening to me... Everything before that point was forgotten.

Yeah, that one fucking sucked. I didn't know that kind of dream was possible, where you experience that kind of pain, torture and instability. That's why it's my worst dream, cause now I know how fucked they can be. I can handle some fucked up plots, like being chased and eaten by wolves who turn out to be my family members. That kinda shit has nothing on not even being able to follow a dream anymore because something is in your head trying to kill you

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#24711182 - 10/15/17 06:14 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Webster, do not worry, what you experienced is one of the most common types of entity sightings, entities during sleep paralysis.

You will find the following 6 year old thread enlightening:

They come at night and sit on your chest. You cannot move or breathe. Strange noises. They're Evil

Write that scripture!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Sleep paralysis demon? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24711245 - 10/15/17 07:41 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Sucks I didn't get a demon last night even after I prayed for one. I knew I was too holy of a being! They must not like me

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

Re: Sleep paralysis demon? [Re: trees]
    #24711257 - 10/15/17 07:54 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

It has happened to me many times really scarey

Fighting it Felt like what i expect a seizure may feel like pushing me into intense black

Havent been smoking much cannabis and have had some really weird vivid dreams lately

To bad Sleep paralysis cant be some hot chick giving a blow job

--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#24711259 - 10/15/17 07:56 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

trees said:
Sucks I didn't get a demon last night even after I prayed for one.

Maybe you are praying wrong :cookiemonster:

VENOM - POSSESSED

Look at my eyes and you will see
Fire is burning inside of me
Fire it burns
Fire it burns
Look at the children
Look at my eyes

Look at me, Satan's child
Born of evil thus defiled
Brought to life through Satanic birth
Raised in Hell to live on Earth

Come look at me and I'll show you
Things that will open your eyes
Come listen to me and I'll tell you
Things that will sicken your mind

I drink the vomit of the priests
Make love with the dying whore
We suck the blood of the beast
And hold the key to deaths door

Through many a tormented night prevail
Thy exorcisms shall but fail
Though crucifix doth durn my flesh
I shall not yield to you unless I die!

I am possessed by all that is evil
The death of your God I demand!
I spit at the virgin you worship
And sit at my lord Satan's left hand

I care not for the priests who are crying
I answer to Baphomet's call
A cry for help from the dying
Means nothing to me at all

I am decreed by lord Satan's fine evil
To destroy what all mortals love most
Satan is my master incarnate
Hail praise to my unholy host

Look at my eyes!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleCosmic_Flame
THE BREAKFAST EMPRESS
Female User Gallery

Loc: Under The Sea
    #24711261 - 10/15/17 07:59 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

lol "demon" I chuckle because I find the paranormal aspect of it fascinating and its historical context. I have the greatest empathy for anyone who suffers from it, especially if its their first time.

--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Sleep paralysis demon? [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 1
    #24711270 - 10/15/17 08:03 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I tell you, if you have a demon, or whatever IT is that masquerades as demons, creep up on you in sleep paralysis, its chilling enough to freeze the piss in your bladder.

Demons have this aura where they are so Evil that just being in their presence is extremely uncomfortable.

You get as scared as if its a froth at the ,mouth rabid wolf sitting on your chest growling at you.

People get 200bpm heartbeats as they wake screaming

Others die in their sleep.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Sleep paralysis demon? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24711286 - 10/15/17 08:12 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

i feel like im missing out. Its NEVER happened to me :sad:

teach me the proper way to pray

nothing can scare me, i havent felt fear since the day i exited my mothers womb

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#24711319 - 10/15/17 08:37 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

trees said:
i feel like im missing out. Its NEVER happened to me :sad:

teach me the proper way to pray

nothing can scare me, i havent felt fear since the day i exited my mothers womb

If you never felt fear, chances are that this won't phase you too much too, to be honest.

Are there other emotions you are personally unfamiliar with?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Loc: Drinking on the roof Flag
    #24711326 - 10/15/17 08:43 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

U literally can not move an the more u struggle to try to move the more u feel how useless it is an that sets in panic.
Being highly stressed like your world crashing an burning stress causes it for me.

Ive never seen any boogie men i just realize whats going on an relax an go back to sleep before i trigger a hallucination of a bug a boo.

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Sleep paralysis demon? [Re: Asante]
    #24711332 - 10/15/17 08:48 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

guilt, saddness, jealousy, they do not exist in my mind.

Its because i never remove the spirit of Bach from my heart

--------------------

Offlinenubgrower
Dude
Male

Loc: Moon 13 the Moon.
    #24711415 - 10/15/17 09:35 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

no matter what you think, you will not remain calm or find it interesting.  The panic is an integral part of the experience.  you simply cannot help it.

--------------------
Great teks here.
And here.
Fortunately, I’m adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#24711655 - 10/15/17 11:07 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

trees said:
guilt, saddness, jealousy, they do not exist in my mind.

Interesting. You might be a sociopath. I don't mean that as a putdown or accusation of something evil (you seem nice enough) just, it might be that you have the emotional blind spot that is associated with that personality type.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #24711657 - 10/15/17 11:09 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Damn dude, thats intense.

Theres evidence to suggest that demons might be an evil alien race from another planet.

Best way to protect yourself is to have a strong spirit so they cant brain-wash u with their technology.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Sleep paralysis demon? [Re: Webster10]
    #24711669 - 10/15/17 11:14 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Webster10 said:
Quote:

Kinko said:
Quote:

Webster10 said:
So I had the worst dream of my life last night. I had sleep paralysis and a demon was in my room doing some extremely disturbing things. I'm 20 and I woke up and called my mom instantly. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced and it felt like the lines between reality and dreams were blurred. My mom talked me down and I felt completely better I thought. Well about 10 minutes later I started thinking about the demon again and I let it creep back into my head. The image is burned into my mind. It was so disturbing.

I'm not religious at all but I'm thinking of writing some scripture on my white board.

You sound like a liberal... a trump supporter calling mommy because of a nightmare ? What a snowflake

Lol, laugh it up but it wasn’t a regular nightmare. I have regular nightmares all the time. Dreams where my house is on fire and I have lead feet and burn to death, getting killed or assaulted by gang members, falling off of buildings and dying.

What happened two nights ago wasn’t like anything I’ve ever experienced. I felt like I was awake while a demon was laying down in a stiff plank on a shelf in my room just screaming. I tried to ignore it but I could tell that me ignoring it was making it angrier. It grabbed a pair of scissors and got onto my bed. At this point somehow I had managed(in dream world) to walk out of my bedroom into my roommates bedroom. I had lead feet so I could barely move, couldn’t open my mouth to call out to him and when I tried to reach out to nudge him awake I had no arms. So in my dream I just flopped right on top of him to wake him up and that’s when my girlfriend pushed me in real life and woke me up. I didn’t know where I was and what the fuck just happened. It felt like I was being possessed while I was sleeping or something. Truly some disturbing stuff.

Sounds like you went lucid. Its said by some that going lucid in a dream means u are in the spirit realm. When u get visitations by your dead ancestors, a common report is lucidity and "high realism".

http://omtimes.com/2013/02/why-the-deceased-show-up-in-your-sleep/

http://www.jadestarotreadings.com/dream-visitation-signs.html

http://dreamstudies.org/2009/10/29/visitation-dreams-when-the-veil-between-worlds-is-thin/

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder