Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSkizor1337
Trip King
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
The Third Eye - Anyone Ever Experience?
    #24704673 - 10/12/17 02:06 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

To start off I am only looking for positive and open minded people to join in on this discussion.

To start off I want to say I have tripped for about 5 years now and about 100+ times.

I want to give a little history about myself and then explain my current situation. I will try my best to cover things in the right order :tongue:

When I first got into it my life changed. It was basically like my old life dissolved in front of my eyes while I was tripping and I walked into heaven. Most beautiful experience of my entire life to be honest.

Most trips that go the way I want them to have this similar experience of entering the peak of the trip in a very intense and visual way <3

Now lets focus on present day 2017

#1 - Tripping - Mushrooms

I have a girlfriend and I always talk to her about being unfulfilled in life and not sure if it was me or her or living with my parents for the time being or what the hell it was. I always explain to her that things were different in the past I used to be very spiritual and positive and everyone always wanted to be around me because they just got very strong positive vibes.

I have not felt this way for a couple years to be honest.

I thought it was due to the lack of taking mushrooms at least once a month because that was a normal routine for me back in the day. It always showed me which paths to take in life and NEVER disappointed me. It also never got old.

I can't trip at my house because I have my family living with me and the only way to trip is to go to my parents other house they have (basically like a small vacation house they have) which is an hour away.

I don't mind that but finding the time to go there and do that always conflicts with other things in life and wanting to hang out with friends and my girlfriend and such.

#2 Third Eye

I finally figured out what happened to me in the past. It was my third eye awaking moment that changed everything. I have been doing a lot of research lately and this conclusion makes perfect sense. I feel like my eye has closed due to negative things around me and me changing into someone I don't like. I'm not violent but sometimes I am mean to my girlfriend and don't even know why. I just feel competently different then the guy I used to be a couple years ago.

People talk about the third eye opening from meditating like a peak of a mushroom trip basically. Or at least the after effects of a positive mushroom trip.

#3 Meditating

I also used to meditate twice a day and that always kept me feeling refreshed as well as positive. I am recently getting into the routine of this again and hoping this will help me along the way

Is there anyone who has opened there third eye before besides dropping an 8th of shrooms haha

Is it possible to meditate yourself and your life into a permanent trip?

Overall I am just trying to progress or transcend into someone better than I already am. I know mushrooms will do that for a fact. Just looking for things I could do at home instead of taking an entire day to go trip.

Please talk about personal experiences if you have any or any tips on how to achieve this.

Thanks

--------------------
100% Professional Psychonaut
Trippin' Aint Easy

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEternitySeeker
ॐ PSYTRANCE ॐ

Loc: Shankara
Re: The Third Eye - Anyone Ever Experience? [Re: Skizor1337]
    #24704860 - 10/12/17 03:42 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Hi again

Third eye things , chakras and so on are just concepts , you give them the meaning you want really :smile:

Is there anyone who has opened there third eye before besides dropping an 8th of shrooms haha : 2 much imagination ...

Is it possible to meditate yourself and your life into a permanent trip?

Life is a constant trip/journey imo haha. You can walk it sober or now and then have some mystical experiences :smile: .

Overall I am just trying to progress or transcend into someone better than I already am. : If you just get rid of your ego and concentrate in the being , it will show you overtime what you are NOT.

Self-inquiry is useful for such purposes . Along your journey in life you get many clues from the universe aswell , if you are open to see them :smile: and learn from your experiences.

There is nothing to "achieve" really. It would be a odd goal...

--------------------
Believe in Something you can not describe

Tune up your chips and circuits , you are going to live longer
Peace

:leocheers:

Offlinesheddingtheveil
Student

Re: The Third Eye - Anyone Ever Experience? [Re: EternitySeeker]
    #24706506 - 10/13/17 09:42 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Here's something to ponder.  Everything has vibration/frequency.  So, think about what you put in your body as something that has frequency and vibration.  What type of vibes do you want to put in your body.?

The vibrations of the food we eat affect the body, even more so than meditating or plant medicines.  If you want to really cleanse out and awaken the third eye, this is something essential to know.  Meditating is greatly enhanced if the body is already in an elevated state.

What I'm trying to share, is that the foods we eat have frequency/vibes and when consumed the body is lowered or raised to those vibration.  So if you eat lots of low vibration foods all the time, you'll always feel low.  To get elevated you need to eat foods that are alive and charged with energy, high in vibration.

OfflineSkizor1337
Trip King

Re: The Third Eye - Anyone Ever Experience? [Re: sheddingtheveil]
    #24706614 - 10/13/17 10:49 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

What kind of foods are you talking about?

I am interested to try this out :smile:

Are you speaking like a vegan diet or Mediterranean?

--------------------
Trippin' Aint Easy

Offlinesheddingtheveil
Student

#24708685 - 10/14/17 07:48 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Plants.  Fruit specifically as a staple.  Your body will go through a detox, and some think the fruit makes them sick....they're just detoxing years of "food like stuff" from their system.  Lots of herbs for cleansing and healing, once you have detoxed a bit you can begin juice fasting, and when you get real clean you can begin to dry fast.

Fruits have some of the highest vibrations you can experience in food.  But a store bought apple sucks compared to one fresh picked ripe from the tree.  The fresh ripe picked apple is going to be more alive with higher vibration.  Trying to find store ripe fruit can be difficult.  Purple grapes are a year round staple, rub one between your fingers and smell your fingers to see how much sulfur is on the grapes. Some are drenched in sulfur and others you can't smell any.  I don't like to buy sulfur grapes.

So it's a little beyond a vegan diet.  But transitioning can be good.  Raw vegan would be better than cooked vegan, but the human body really thrives on fruit.  Even on raw vegan you'll begin to feel the increase in frequency though.  But the best is ripe fruit directly from the tree. :smile:

Matt Monarch is raw vegan and in one of his books he talks about how he went on a juice fast with lots of herbs and colon cleansing.  He talks quite a lot about how profound those 10 days were because it really cleansed his pineal and opened up his third eye.  He was raw vegan before the fast.

Dr. Morse spent 6 months eating oranges from an orange grove.  He talks about how that tremendously opened up his third eye and how easy it was to have out of body experiences.  He actually says that he had to stop the oranges because he felt too high and needed to get grounded.

John Rose talks about how juice fasting puts the body in the highest vibrational state possible from food.  I can't recall what they're using to measure, but he says fruit is x amounts of vibration but juice fasting is something like twice or more in vibration.  He rants a lot in his videos, probably because people are sending him shit comments, and I cant recall the video where he talks about this.  But cooked animal is lowest on the scale, then next is cooked plants, then raw plants, then fruit, then juice fasting using lots of fruit.

OfflineSkizor1337
Trip King

#24712350 - 10/15/17 06:44 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

sheddingtheveil said:
Plants.  Fruit specifically as a staple.  Your body will go through a detox, and some think the fruit makes them sick....they're just detoxing years of "food like stuff" from their system.  Lots of herbs for cleansing and healing, once you have detoxed a bit you can begin juice fasting, and when you get real clean you can begin to dry fast.

Fruits have some of the highest vibrations you can experience in food.  But a store bought apple sucks compared to one fresh picked ripe from the tree.  The fresh ripe picked apple is going to be more alive with higher vibration.  Trying to find store ripe fruit can be difficult.  Purple grapes are a year round staple, rub one between your fingers and smell your fingers to see how much sulfur is on the grapes. Some are drenched in sulfur and others you can't smell any.  I don't like to buy sulfur grapes.

So it's a little beyond a vegan diet.  But transitioning can be good.  Raw vegan would be better than cooked vegan, but the human body really thrives on fruit.  Even on raw vegan you'll begin to feel the increase in frequency though.  But the best is ripe fruit directly from the tree. :smile:

Matt Monarch is raw vegan and in one of his books he talks about how he went on a juice fast with lots of herbs and colon cleansing.  He talks quite a lot about how profound those 10 days were because it really cleansed his pineal and opened up his third eye.  He was raw vegan before the fast.

Dr. Morse spent 6 months eating oranges from an orange grove.  He talks about how that tremendously opened up his third eye and how easy it was to have out of body experiences.  He actually says that he had to stop the oranges because he felt too high and needed to get grounded.

John Rose talks about how juice fasting puts the body in the highest vibrational state possible from food.  I can't recall what they're using to measure, but he says fruit is x amounts of vibration but juice fasting is something like twice or more in vibration.  He rants a lot in his videos, probably because people are sending him shit comments, and I cant recall the video where he talks about this.  But cooked animal is lowest on the scale, then next is cooked plants, then raw plants, then fruit, then juice fasting using lots of fruit.

Well I don't have the garden of Eden in my backyard so rips fruit is out of the question.

I also love working out at the gym a lot and eating a shit ton of protein as well as meat. This would probably be quite hard for me personally at this point in time

I appreciate the help though.

What about fluoride and your pineal gland. Is that a myth or is that actually something to be concerned about? I read about it somewhere but am skeptical

--------------------
Trippin' Aint Easy

Offlinesheddingtheveil
Student

#24713497 - 10/16/17 08:27 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Flouride is toxic to the body.  As is chlorine and chloramine.  Don't drink that shit.  Hell, don't shower in it.  Get a filter or become one. ;-)  Yes, those chemicals are harmful to the glands of the body.

You can detox your pineal gland.  You can detox all glands in your body...your entire body.  You just have to consume what the body is designed for and it'll begin to clean house.

Edited by sheddingtheveil (10/16/17 08:29 AM)

OfflineSkizor1337
Trip King

#24717806 - 10/17/17 09:12 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Well good thing I remembered that I have a well with a super filter as well as a Brita on top of that haha. Even the shower is covered

--------------------
Trippin' Aint Easy

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Scales

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being