Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMurkabm
Stranger
 User Gallery
What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ?
    #24704386 - 10/12/17 11:48 AM (9 days, 21 hours ago)

What have you noticed healed from your consumption of mushrooms ??

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEclipse3130
Ascending One
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: Murkabm]
    #24704390 - 10/12/17 11:52 AM (9 days, 21 hours ago)

The Mushrooms have gave me insight into deeper aspects of the Self, the Mushrooms show you an infinite possibility of what you can do, illuminating the darkest parts of your being.

The mushrooms themselves don't do any healing, they just illuminate what is hiding in the dark, it is up to you to do the work based on what insight they have given you.

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #24704428 - 10/12/17 12:11 PM (9 days, 20 hours ago)

Like joe rogan says, especially mushrooms, "they bring you back to baseline in life" and I stand by this. Years of being a mindless worker, it will heal you, bringing meanings back.

--------------------
Official Facemelter

OfflineEternitySeeker
ॐ PSYTRANCE ॐ

Loc: Shankara
Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: Chakanooga]
    #24704733 - 10/12/17 02:34 PM (9 days, 18 hours ago)

They dont really do this "healing" aspect by themselves rather as a tool how the beings use it.

Each one of us are unique and singular although we are one at a core.

In my case it has revealed many aspects of your core being and healed my soul.

It feels sometimes as if it pieces together your soul 1 by one .

A natural doctor . Monsieur Psylocibin :smile:

--------------------
Believe in Something you can not describe

Tune up your chips and circuits , you are going to live longer
Peace

:leocheers:

OfflineMartianman420
Strangerdanger
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Loc: Tejas
Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: EternitySeeker] * 1
    #24704774 - 10/12/17 02:52 PM (9 days, 17 hours ago)

I stopped smoking cigarettes and doing speed. And I smoke less bud. And I'm just all around in a better headspace. I'm excited to learn more about myself

--------------------
Thinking is not an option

OfflineMurkabm
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: Martianman420]
    #24704849 - 10/12/17 03:37 PM (9 days, 17 hours ago)

Psilocybin is amazing medicine when used with the right intent .. I used to be suicidal and,anxious.. Now I am motivated and hopeful about life again.. I feel like a kid

OfflineThreads from God89
Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #24705680 - 10/12/17 10:15 PM (9 days, 10 hours ago)

True Soul Healing.......

--------------------
Admirer of Bushido...

Invisiblepur3bind
Not all who wander are frost-y
Male User Gallery

Loc: Plan, Plant, Planet
Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: Threads from God89]
    #24706080 - 10/13/17 01:13 AM (9 days, 7 hours ago)

The best way I have ever been able to Syntactically explain this experience where it can be universally understood in 21st century English, is I think every single psychedelic on this planet shows you a glimpse of a Non-local Datum. I don't want to say it is random or not, but that statement "shows you a glimpse of a Non-local Datum" is literally the best way I can describe it and I think many others that take psychedelic would probably agree.

--------------------
"There are times— and this would be a great study for somebody to do—there have been periods in English when there were emotions that don't exist anymore, because the words have been lost. There are colors that don't exist anymore because the words have been lost." — Terence McKenna (The Archaic Revival: 1991)

OfflineHoob33
Three toed sloth head yo

Loc: Rain forest
Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: pur3bind]
    #24706085 - 10/13/17 01:18 AM (9 days, 7 hours ago)

i microdosed for a few months . lol fried a few times within , but everytime i had an urge to drink i just microdosed those days . after a few months i kinda didnt give a fuck about it anymore , also i gave up opiods and alot of unhealthy life decisions . more water less sugars ects...

--------------------
when god hands you lemons you,FIND A NEW GOD! 

OfflineMartianman420
Strangerdanger
Loc: Tejas
Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: Hoob33]
    #24706094 - 10/13/17 01:23 AM (9 days, 7 hours ago)

Dude yes!!!! I've been drinking water like crazy
And sugars make me feel yucky

--------------------
Thinking is not an option

Offlineinfectedstyle
Stranger

Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: Martianman420]
    #24706992 - 10/13/17 01:56 PM (8 days, 18 hours ago)

Obviously I need a lot more healing. And I need to get in touch with psychedelics again

But that first fucking time man. I guess I used to be a timid kind of guy. I wasn't always like that but as I grew older my soul grew weaker. And at first I felt a little uneasy. Saw these eyes on plants looking at me and things got wavy. Then started coming revelations about reality. It's a grid/matrix. I saw there was a underlying structure. And I started dancing like egyptian hieroglyph with their hands straight and singing this rythmic tune that just came to me instinctively and next came euphoria. "I'm a fucking rockstarrrrrrr" Kicked the door in screamed on the top of my lungs in like, the first time of my life? Man, that's healing. I kept the euphoria for months. It's always in the back of my subconscious the day i lost all fears. :smile: Fantastic substance

OfflineSnazz
Polymath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: infectedstyle]
    #24707136 - 10/13/17 02:57 PM (8 days, 17 hours ago)

They are a trustworthy friend and help a lot with perception, energy work and oneness.

I always noticed rapid physical healing after my post-trip sleep. Might be the Reiki lol

Done some big remote healing sessions as well, but do take care not to infringe.... That comes with a steep cost.

--------------------

Check out my journal!  Adding content often

OfflineLegitimate_itch
Coloniser
 User Gallery

Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: Snazz]
    #24707300 - 10/13/17 04:01 PM (8 days, 16 hours ago)

When I tried it the first couple of times it brought out the laughter in me. I could not remember laughing like that before. So uninhibited and free. I'd say that was quite healing.

--------------------
This is psychic martial arts

Offlinedawglaw
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: Legitimate_itch]
    #24707772 - 10/13/17 07:55 PM (8 days, 12 hours ago)

For me, it shines a spotlight at the part of my psyche where I bury negative aspects of my life.

I find that it crushes my ego in a sense that while intoxicated I look at my life through the eyes of a third person and realize parts that I need to improve or work on to be a better human being. While it can be a bit uncomfortable to realize some scary truths, I have found that I have made decisions that steer me to being a better person overall.

One such example, I dabbled with opiates during a stressful period in my life. I made the decision to quit without psychedelics but I still had cravings here and there that were a bit challenging. I never acted on them but they were always around. On my last psych journey, I had to look at my past habit and the fact that I still had a subconscious craving in the most raw light possible. It absolutely terrified me and it completely cured my cravings. I look at opiates as poison now.

I have seen my friends 100% cold turkey cigarettes after a big acid or shroom trip for the same reason.

OfflineMurkabm
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: dawglaw]
    #24708014 - 10/13/17 09:58 PM (8 days, 10 hours ago)

1 trip of shrooms got me off of xanax ! I was addicted for 8 years and the withdrawals were brutal I've been clean for a month now..psilocybin is a god send

Offlinepsilocybeliott
cosmicradii

#24708177 - 10/13/17 11:17 PM (8 days, 9 hours ago)

There was a time I ate seven grams of psilocybin. My first hallucination was thirty minutes in, a skeleton on a throne of sacred geometry appeared above my bed. He wore a crown and I thought him to be an ancient king of some form. He told me he was going to show me where I was to go after death, then reaching into my head and removing my brain with his hand of bone. He then tossed my brain above the whole world and strings of light/color wrapped around the entire earth. My brain then went to the center of the earth again where I discovered the virtual reality that I forced myself to suffer in. I found myself stuck in a computer which seemed to be made of stable elements and ran on an analog system in that which it computed non local fields of information based on the use of numerical labeling in which meaning was able to be extracted.

Geometric shapes will often appear in rooms I inhabit, I am unable to describe the amount of vertices and planes present in these systems, these shapes are full of many sided figures, they are a dynamic system of many layered shapes. These shapes represent the mapping of the human mind in reality, using linguistic structures to form dimensional objects which reflect previous experience. Letters are an attempt to combine a sequence of phenomena into various patterns of sense to portray a block of information which is a word. These words build objects, that is the secret to the end of all of this.

Imagine a single point on a graph, this can be referred to as spirit. The emergence of the all connecting essence. Now imagine another point is created on the graph, and a line is then drawn between the two points. The Mind connects these two points of spirit, and is representative of the line. When the mind creates multiple conclusions between emerged points of spirit, a plane is formed. This plane is the soul. When planes of the soul are assembled to form third dimensional objects, a body is formed. We are using the technologies of the gods to assemble mundane third density projections and the jig is up. At least that is my last half thrown together idea. i could probably write about my tripping experiences for days and I am unsure of the depth of the healing they have brought me as I am learning more everyday.

--------------------
The assemblers of the world around are deep within the self, hidden behind the ego. Only worthy ones will deem enough weight to thought, breaking the structures that hide the world all around. Hit the ground and realize one subconsciously assigned a limit to reality, once it is broken by the holy other, one will realize the truth coming out, and fall through the ground into the pits of hell. One will question why they ever even thought there was a bottom. There are no limits in the mental realm, if one can imagine, then existence is assured.

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: psilocybeliott]
    #24708262 - 10/14/17 12:06 AM (8 days, 8 hours ago)

The mushrooms were key in my martial arts development.  Ask anyone. 
I generally trip off of sex, martial arts, or economics.

Offlinetravishibachi
Stranger

Re: What type of healing have u experienced from Psilocybin ? [Re: psilocybeliott]
    #24708805 - 10/14/17 09:42 AM (7 days, 23 hours ago)

So in essence our body(physical matter)is just the product of multiple points of consciousness converging at one point?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience