Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD, Medical Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper
I'm a teapot

Loc: USA
This Weed Dealer Sent The Most Professional Mass Text Message Ever * 1
    #24701590 - 10/11/17 10:28 AM (10 days, 22 hours ago)

http://brobible.com/culture/article/weed-dealer-birthday-text-message-professional/amp/

I guess I’m old enough to remember a time when your weed dealer wasn’t all business. Like in the Pineapple Express with Seth Rogen and James Franco, there was a time when your weed dealer was your buddy, your pal, a dude who you could kick it with and not feel like you were taking bong hits with your boss.

This tweet from @_Mandieeee has gone viral because it shows a level of professionalism from a weed dealer that most people aren’t accustomed to. Sure, you might expect a text like this from your medical marijuana dispensary if you’re a member of a co-op or some shit like that, or if you’re on a first-name basis with your budtender in a state where cannabis is legalized recreationally. But your neighborhood weed dealer? You don’t expect to see a text like this:

It’s worth noting that there are 76 other unread text messages that aren’t nearly as important as this message from her weed dealer.

This actually reminds me of a text ‘a friend of mine’ once received in NYC before NYE. With the dealer looking to unload his CD’s and DVD’s (that wasn’t coded at all) before the holiday because he wanted to get f’d up on the holiday and knew customers would be looking to make purchases before the new year.

I guess this is a little different though because this is a case where a hard-working hustler is looking to treat himself to a day off. Even drug dealers have birthdays and need some downtime, right?

--------------------

Kirk: What does God need with a starship?
McCoy: Jim, what are you doing?
Kirk: I'm asking a question.
"God": Who is this creature?
Kirk: Who am I? Don't you know? Aren't you God?
Sybok: He has his doubts.
"God": You doubt me?
Kirk: I seek proof.
McCoy: Jim! You don't ask the Almighty for his ID

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedurian_2008
cornucopian eating an elephant
 User Gallery

Re: This Weed Dealer Sent The Most Professional Mass Text Message Ever [Re: Tiberjuggaligger]
    #24701883 - 10/11/17 12:39 PM (10 days, 20 hours ago)

On the other hand, most people in the formal workplace have no customary, social graces.

:coffee:

People, in the free market, apparently have to earn their place and be relatable.

OfflineBig Worm
Perf

Re: This Weed Dealer Sent The Most Professional Mass Text Message Ever [Re: durian_2008]
    #24701914 - 10/11/17 12:46 PM (10 days, 20 hours ago)

I know a coke dealer that is like that lol.

He'll send out a group message to his clientele every morning and let them know the schedule.

"I'm on"  "Deliveries start at 2pm, pickups after 7pm"

:lol:

There are a few more that I can't remember atm

--------------------

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: This Weed Dealer Sent The Most Professional Mass Text Message Ever [Re: Big Worm]
    #24701934 - 10/11/17 12:51 PM (10 days, 20 hours ago)

Most services just don't work that well. :shrug:

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: This Weed Dealer Sent The Most Professional Mass Text Message Ever [Re: Tiberjuggaligger]
    #24702590 - 10/11/17 05:01 PM (10 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Tiberjuggaligger said:

I used to talk one of my friends about this back in the day, that if I was ever a dealer I'd totally go about my "business" in the same sort of way....using texts to keep my customers updated on things.

I'd send out texts to my regular customers letting them know what strains I have, or letting them know when ever I get a new strain. Letting them know if I have a cheaper deal than usual. Letting them know what times I'd be available each day, and letting them know if there is a particular day that I won't be available. etc etc etc.  (I'm far too paranoid to ever sell anything though :lol:, I get paranoid just being in possession of my personal goods lol)

I had a friend that sold weed back in the day and I always told him he should do this...because on days he didn't want to be "bothered" or days he had something going on, he'd just turn his phone off or ignore all calls all day...Which would only piss people off trying to get a hold of him, and likely ultimately losing customers because he did this sorta regularly, I told him all he had to do was send out a text to his regulars saying "I won't be available tomorrow", and he would not only sell more weed that day but his phone also wouldn't be getting blown up with calls all day the next day.

-OM

--------------------

Offlineanarchyfan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: This Weed Dealer Sent The Most Professional Mass Text Message Ever [Re: openmind] * 1
    #24706314 - 10/13/17 06:11 AM (9 days, 2 hours ago)

How do people not get busted doing this?  You're giving any cop who reads your phone probable cause multiple times a week.

Invisiblehowsyournaggerdoin
Happy

Re: This Weed Dealer Sent The Most Professional Mass Text Message Ever [Re: anarchyfan]
    #24706333 - 10/13/17 06:37 AM (9 days, 2 hours ago)

All my dealers started using telegram a while ago. it allows one to set a self destruct timer (in the secret chats) so the texts delete themselves after a while. So if the cops ever get a hold of your phone they wont find anything suspicous.

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: This Weed Dealer Sent The Most Professional Mass Text Message Ever [Re: howsyournaggerdoin]
    #24706803 - 10/13/17 12:28 PM (8 days, 20 hours ago)

I think it's a numbers / odds game. Really, really brave people are possibly assuming that millions are on the phone, at any given time, saying all sorts of things.

These are the kinds that do ripoffs, from their houses, where there are wives and children.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD, Medical Cannabis Seeds

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service