Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineThe_Newt
old moderator.
Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: Big Worm]
    #24698801 - 10/10/17 05:52 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Big Worm said:
The most "paramormal" thing I have experienced is probably when I attended a Native American Yuwipee Ceremony.

Rocks were moving across the floor.  Shakers were literally flying across the room, pulsing with electricity, hovering off the ground.  Prayer ties were tied around posts in the middle of the room and they ended up balled up in separate parts of the room by the end of it.

I was completely sober too.

That's the moment when I knew for a fact that there are other energies that exist around us that we don't normally have access to. 

That night changed my life.

That's crazy.  Were you on drugs or sober? How did they explain everything moving like that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecrackbaby
shitpost aficionado
Male

Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: The_Newt] * 2
    #24699081 - 10/10/17 09:25 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

i see dead people.

:awesketch:

--------------------
:awedance:

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: crackbaby] * 1
    #24699141 - 10/10/17 09:45 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

40+ ufos (overtime) and an alien encounter leaving 3 marks on my arm in a triangle formation

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #24699433 - 10/10/17 11:58 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

GTFO. :holyfuckdude:

Thats incredible. Did u have an abduction experience? Can u upload a pic of your alien body mark?

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Invisible1234go
#1 Swiftie
 User Gallery

Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: The_Newt] * 1
    #24699617 - 10/10/17 02:05 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The_Newt said:
Quote:

Big Worm said:
The most "paramormal" thing I have experienced is probably when I attended a Native American Yuwipee Ceremony.

Rocks were moving across the floor.  Shakers were literally flying across the room, pulsing with electricity, hovering off the ground.  Prayer ties were tied around posts in the middle of the room and they ended up balled up in separate parts of the room by the end of it.

I was completely sober too.

That's the moment when I knew for a fact that there are other energies that exist around us that we don't normally have access to. 

That night changed my life.

Were you on drugs or sober?

Come on, dude...pull it together.

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: Asante]
    #24699903 - 10/10/17 04:08 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

This happened when I was way younger but me and my family used to live in this actively haunted house. Taps would turn on and off for no reason, lights would go on and off, doors would open, and whenever you made audio recordings you could hear spirits talking. Anyways the most memorable incident happened when me and my family were sitting down for the usual Sunday Branch, my parents just finished cooking everything and setting everything up so we could eat and called us to the table. The second we had our plates ready and were all sat down the fridge started violently shaking back and forth. It wasnt no small tremor either it moved back and forth 4-5 inches and was loud as fuck. The weirdest part is nobody said anything about it, even though we all paused and looked at eachother. We ate in total silence and never said a word.

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Loc: Drinking on the roof Flag
Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24700091 - 10/10/17 05:22 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Dude i woulda done the same, i really wanna see some stuff at a haunted house but i couldn't live in 1

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: LemurLemur] * 1
    #24700103 - 10/10/17 05:26 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Probably the most paranormal thing to happen to me was my ghost box session at Patterson rd in Houston. Here's a log and video of the incident

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22693719#22693719

Offlinethealienthatategod
retrovertigo
Female

Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: Asante]
    #24700114 - 10/10/17 05:29 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

#1 - I saw MH370 go into a black hole.

(while sober)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: thealienthatategod]
    #24700345 - 10/10/17 06:52 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

What is an MH370?

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: thealienthatategod] * 1
    #24700357 - 10/10/17 06:57 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I moved into a house in a rural MI. My wife and I both heard a distinct and forceful knock on our front door.

I opened the door...nothing. Time elasped bout two hours. My wife came up to me and said..."do you feel like someone is watching us?" At that moment the hair on my arms and neck stiffened out.

Trust me I don't scare easily. I remember telling her to get the kids and get in the car. But as I said these words it was like I had to scream them....
She couldn't hear me. It was like I was in an echo chamber. We ran to the car.

Later in the car, she asked me " Did you see the symbols too?" I did. When I opened the door from the knock, I saw dark squiggly lines in weird patterns.
It's like I saw and unsaw something at the same time....if that makes sense. My wife has never done drugs....I was sober at the time. We were both able to draw what those symbols looked like.

I called the landlord and told him to keep the deposit and moved out.  The fucked up thing is that I don't believe in this shit....

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: SirTripAlot] * 2
    #24700367 - 10/10/17 07:00 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Had someting similar happen out on my grandparents acreage. Middle of the night we heard these booming knocks from the front door, woke the whole fucking house up. Went outside with spotlights, sweeped the area, couldnt find anyone. They lived on a flat open plain with next to no cover for miles too. Really makes you wonder about the afterlife.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #24700754 - 10/10/17 08:57 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Shit dude, thats crazy.

Sounds like aliens were fucking with u, in my opinion. I believe they have technology to do that. Maybe the swiggly lines were there cloaking technology.

Maybe they were trying to abduct u.

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #24701073 - 10/10/17 11:14 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

1234go said:
Only thing that comes to mind is the occasional feeling of someone sitting on my bed at night, down near my feet. Like as if someone is gently placing a bowling ball on the left side of my bed.

I've read that the phenomenon is known as "bed-sitters".

dude, i get the same shit.  a few months back, im alone in the middle of night lightly tripping and i think i see this small animal mist coming towards me., and as it reaches my bed i feel little foot steps. Thinking to myself, oh shit! ghost dog.  But i do often get the feeling of things putting pressure on the bed. your not alone.  or sometimes the bed shaking.

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

I was visited by my Grandpa in a dream, shortly after he died. I remember being in a open field, and i saw him thru a scope (i was a sniper in the dream). He "flew" down to the ground, met me there on sandy desert like area.

I remember screaming at him in the dream something like "WHY GRANDPA!". And then i felt this lucidity. Like i was in an ultra-realistic dream. Like it was real. I looked around for a few seconds in this state, then he disappeared somewhere.

After that happened, i walked away and found this small beach shack right there. I remember it was small and bright white. I walked to it and opened the big white doors. Inside, i felt a calming peace about everything and it was wonderful. Then shortly after that, i woke up. Im sure that i was visited by my grandpa that night.

A little background: My Grandpa was a racist and didnt respect my Dad for having a child with a white woman, causing me to be part white. On his death bed, he held a huge grudge about it and it was hard to watch my Dad argue with my Grandpa, especially cause he was delusional too at the time. Tough thing to see.

As for that Festival UFO, shoot. I hope its following me. Thatd be awesome. I wanna see it again.

i was just looking into this.  I think its called a visitation dream .  heres a good read
http://www.jadestarotreadings.com/dream-visitations.html

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24701153 - 10/11/17 12:42 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
GTFO. :holyfuckdude:

Thats incredible. Did u have an abduction experience? Can u upload a pic of your alien body mark?

The marks have faded away but stuck around for a pretty long time. I wouldn't consider it an abduction, but a visit. I could feel something in my arm for a while afterwards, right in the center of 3 identical marks that formed a triangle. It wasn't really painful but uncomfortable.
I was thinking I'd have to get surgery and have it removed, but the feeling gradually went away and I kinda feel like what ever it was was likely with good intention.

I think I was overly sedated by em too. When I woke up I felt way dangerously sedated for a moment like I was just catching my breath after being close to drowning almost is the best way I would describe the feeling and my heart felt slow & I saw something move past a lamp in the other room through my cracked open door, like they stuck around to make sure I was alright afterwards.

I wasn't sleeping without getting to the point of complete exhaustion for weeks sleeping like every 2-3 days.

This was about 2-3 years ago. I feel good about em now though. Like I mentioned I believe it was all with good intention. I think I'll be seeing them again soon.

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Edited by Shroomopotamus (10/11/17 01:36 AM)

Offlinethealienthatategod
retrovertigo
Female

Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24701304 - 10/11/17 04:17 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was the international passenger flight that disappeared on 8 March 2014 while flying from Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia, to its destination, Beijing Capital International Airport in China.

when I saw it I was on my way to go to bed for the night. When I woke up the next day and saw the news I reported to authorities but I saw, but of course no one has taken me seriously

i only think of it every day

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: 1234go]
    #24701403 - 10/11/17 06:32 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Have u seen that movie the 3rd kind? That shit was scary af, some ego maniac aliens that'll bust in your house like swat, the scariest parts were they showed the actual footage.

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Invisible1234go
#1 Swiftie
 User Gallery

Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24701406 - 10/11/17 06:34 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Do you mean the fourth kind?

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: 1234go] * 2
    #24701408 - 10/11/17 06:36 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Fuck no wonder i couldn't find it at the movie place:facepalm:

--------------------

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: What is the most paranormal thing you ever experienced? [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24701501 - 10/11/17 07:43 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I don't believe any of your stories. It's all made up, or there were mirrors, fishing pole strings, you were drunk high, or dreaming, or bored and made up your story, especially shroomopotomous' story

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder