Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBikerfool
Your Local Edgelord
Male

Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine
    #24697199 - 10/09/17 03:48 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

LOL,

"Hey, baby, miss you, thinking about you. How about me going into a meeting and doing this before I go?" The man then snorts a line of the white powder using a rolled-up $20 bill.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/09/dolphins-aware-video-ol-coach-snorting-white-powder.amp.html

The Las Vegas model who first posted video appearing to show a Miami Dolphins coach snorting cocaine said she posted the footage to protest the treatment of controversial former quarterback Colin Kaepernick -- and warned more tapes could be on the way.

Kijuana Nige posted on Sunday the since-deleted Facebook video, which appeared to show Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster -- who resigned Monday -- snorting several lines of a white, powdery substance.

"The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low," Nige wrote, using the word 'blow,' a slang term that typically refers to cocaine. "No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y'all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️"

In comments below the original post, Nige continued to shed light on her reasons for releasing the video, linking the post to the plight of Colin Kaepernick, the now jobless former quarterback whose display of kneeling during the national anthem sparked a controversial NFL-wide movement.

“if his a-- was black they would be dragging him thru the [mud] face 1st," she wrote.

Nige also implied she could have other recordings.

“They better leave ppl like Colin Kaepernick alone before I pick off more of’em you know this s--- easy 4 me," she wrote.

She added later: "So is our N---- Colin Kaepernick back good or what?"

Foerster resigned Monday, just hours after the release of the video.

"I am resigning from my position with the Miami Dolphins and accept full responsibility for my actions," Foerster said in a statement. "I want to apologize to the organization and my sole focus is on getting the help that I need with the support of my family and medical professionals."

It wasn't immediately clear when the video was shot.

The Dolphins, in a statement Monday, said they "have no tolerance for this behavior."

"After speaking with Chris this morning, he accepted full responsibility and we accepted his resignation effective immediately," the statement said. "Although Chris is no longer with the organization, we will work with him to get the help he needs during this time."

In the video, the man, widely identified as Foerster, says "Hey, baby, miss you, thinking about you. How about me going into a meeting and doing this before I go?" The man then snorts a line of the white powder using a rolled-up $20 bill.

Foerster was in the second year of his second tour of duty with the Dolphins. He had previously been offensive coordinator in 2004 and had been an assistant coach in the NFL since 1992, serving stints with seven teams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tacos
Re: Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine [Re: Bikerfool]
    #24698424 - 10/09/17 10:16 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

This is pretty fucked up. So some hooker (my bad, "model") basically set him up? And that long retarded rant of hers, wtf?

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine [Re: Mush 4 Brains] * 1
    #24698468 - 10/09/17 10:39 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

She sounds hood as fuck, what type of moron would trust that dumb bitch with a video that could end his career?

--------------------

InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery

Re: Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine [Re: fapjack]
    #24698479 - 10/09/17 10:46 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Absolutely. Hookers and blow seem not to be conducive to good decision making.

OfflineTheHunt
Known To Disturb An Ego
 User Gallery
Re: Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24698602 - 10/10/17 12:38 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mush 4 Brains said:
Absolutely. Hookers and blow seem not to be conducive to good decision making.

#bestadviceof2017

--------------------
This is not a game. We are not players. We do not play.
Gymnopilus aeruginosus Gymnopilus luteofolius Panaeolopsis sp. Panaeolus bispora Panaeolus cinctulus Panaeolus olivaceus Pluteus salicinus Psilocybe allenii Psilocybe azurescens Psilocybe cyanescens Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata Psilocybe pelliculosa Psilocybe semilanceata Psilocybe stuntzii

OfflineJizzMasterZero
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine [Re: TheHunt]
    #24698711 - 10/10/17 03:37 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

It's really classy of her to bring race into the arguement, and to show her support for dog fighting. She sounds like ghetto trash regardless of her race, dude was a dumbass for associating with her. Sounds like she has more evidence against others? If so, I hope it's all NFL related to further tarnish its image.

--------------------

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine [Re: JizzMasterZero]
    #24699176 - 10/10/17 09:54 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

"
"The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low," Nige wrote, using the word 'blow,' a slang term that typically refers to cocaine. "No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y'all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️"
"

if she supports mike vick after the dog fighting she needs to be fed to those dogs as well.

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #24699788 - 10/10/17 03:22 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

athem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues

Anyone notice how she sandwiches in the anthem and weed between dog fighting and domestic issues like they are all big deals?

Dog fighting is seriously low, killing animals for sport in general is barbaric and those people should be ashamed.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery

Re: Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine [Re: musiclover420]
    #24699814 - 10/10/17 03:31 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Is it not transparent that she's a stupid racist bitch?

She seems like way more of a pos than the dude she exposed.

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
Re: Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24700620 - 10/10/17 08:15 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Why resign, I would have said,yes I do coke,what about it

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine [Re: 5150]
    #24700663 - 10/10/17 08:29 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

5150 said:
Why resign, I would have said,yes I do coke,what about it

Well he has a family for one I believe, and he was admitting his love for this woman in the video :lol:

It also wasn't his choice to resign I imagine :shrug:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
Re: Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine [Re: musiclover420]
    #24701833 - 10/11/17 10:21 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

kneeling during an anthem and smoking weed is alot diff than beating your wife or abusing animals.....

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine [Re: allseeingike]
    #24701957 - 10/11/17 10:58 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I have said it, before. I will say it, again -- and a million more times. Do you have a very good reason to believe she is a unicorn.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale