Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCounterstriker
River roll roll roll
 User Gallery

DMT experiences? Entities * 1
    #24680756 - 10/03/17 11:41 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

So I been smoking DMT the past day, small doses.. last night I had the weirdest experience.. after i exhaled (burnt half of it.. gotta learn) I started purging like my mouth produced a cup full of spit within half a second it was crazy.. I immedialty got into a fetal position because it was pure madness.. I was hearing (or thinking?) all these half thoughts like "What am" "what is" basically like i would have a thought and it would be cut off when two words came out and switch to something else which was very disorienting.. I closed my eyes and say this stick figure creature thing dancing, and i mean dancing.. like animalistic dancing.. very tribal. I would focus on it and I would see words composing the "lines" of this creature.. the words were millions.. atleast it seemed.. they were constantly changing.. every word had to do with my life..  I wasn't even near a break through as i opened my eyes a second later and was out of it.. This morning i smoked some infused herbs (no MAOI) and I was over taken by sadness, feeling worthless, feeling the pain i caused other.. i was crying and not really knowing the reason i was crying but I was sad... Have you ever had a sad experience from DMT or enhanced leaf? I wonder if it's because it was a lighter dose..

--------------------
-CS

"All the years combine.. they melt into a a dream"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEggtimer
HotSauce Lover

Re: DMT experiences? Entities [Re: Counterstriker]
    #24681223 - 10/03/17 02:14 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Lighter doses are usually where I have bad experiences because you're inbetween and your ego don't know what to do.

--------------------
It's all for the :lol:s

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #24681309 - 10/03/17 02:55 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

The shamans of the Amazonian jungle believe DMT (Ayahuasca) shows us the true nature of our personal issues. Its used as a medicine that way

As for entities, i believe they are real. They are either alive aliens that have figured out how to visit the spirit realm or they are dead aliens that can communicate with people who enter the spirit realm. Smoking DMT allows a person to cross dimensions into the spirit realm (i believe).

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineKKVguitarist
Mycogeek
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jupiter
Re: DMT experiences? Entities [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24681510 - 10/03/17 04:26 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Yes i have learned that smaller doses are not comfortable at all, go big or dont go, i usually load up like 200mg in my machine and i take a couple big hits lay back and go there once im there i take a couple more and so on to try and stay there, i have seen some beautiful things there and i dont like coming back. The entities i see there are tall slender beings that are hooded and robed and they stand arched over these moving creations that they give to me and all i can do is laugh hysterically because i think i am only a human and your giving me some great answer that i dont have the slightest idea how to comprehend or what to do with it. The thing it gives me is like a large teardrop shape glass with moving things inside of it and its suspended by these towers with wires attatched to it.

But i find after hitting it over and over and over a tolerance builds and no matter how much i do it forces me back and then tells me that i am being selfish wanting to always stay there and not sharing the experience (i jave a fairly large supply) but i always go back and they welcome me with excitement and love. And i do share with anyone who wishes to go there. If theres anyone in fresno that sees this message me.

InvisibleApples in Mono
Not a puppet

Re: DMT experiences? Entities [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24681538 - 10/03/17 04:49 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

What has lead you to that conclusion?

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #24681795 - 10/03/17 06:58 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
The shamans of the Amazonian jungle believe DMT (Ayahuasca) shows us the true nature of our personal issues. Its used as a medicine that way

As for entities, i believe they are real. They are either alive aliens that have figured out how to visit the spirit realm or they are dead aliens that can communicate with people who enter the spirit realm. Smoking DMT allows a person to cross dimensions into the spirit realm (i believe).

They could also be dead relatives. The shamans call them "the ancestors" and it is what they believe these entities are. I am not convinced they are the dead. I believe that they are us in some incomprehensible way.

I think the entities are "escaped cosmic pieces of mind that transformed into what the subconscious desires"

I made that up off the top of my head but I think it's pretty close

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DMT experiences? Entities [Re: Apples in Mono]
    #24681828 - 10/03/17 07:10 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Apples in Mono said:
What has lead you to that conclusion?

Multiple things. But mostly from reading about lucid dreaming, ESP by Edgar Cacey and David Wilcox, UFO research and the prediction from astrophysics that there is 13 dimensions.

Those extra dimensions must be some kind of spirit realm. At the highest realm is God, aka The Divine Mind.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#24681844 - 10/03/17 07:18 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I'm curious about your IF I research. Find anything that I would find interesting?

My vision of the ufo is that it exists soley to confound people. To make them disbelieve everything including science. It's the ultimate convincer.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DMT experiences? Entities [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #24681848 - 10/03/17 07:19 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

What is IF?

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#24681854 - 10/03/17 07:20 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry I meant to say UFO..damn autocorrect

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24681871 - 10/03/17 07:26 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Sure.

Multiple things. I could give u a whole list of things to investigate.

One i just read (almost done) is The Ascension Mysteries by David Wilcox. Very good stuff.

If u want learn about UFOs, read the Historical files at MUFON then expand from there. Heres a link: http://www.mufon.com/

Also im reading The Pheonix Lights by Lynne D. Kitei, M.D. and it ties nicely with what David Wilcox describes as "aliens pick who they communicate with". This ia also comfirmed by Clifford Stone who worked for the military communicating with aliens.

And i believe aliens have also picked u Bill, as u have seen a golden UFO on multiple occassions. The messages are sometimes subtle and hard to explain but i believe they are there for those special choosen people.

InvisibleprettyMushy
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #24681904 - 10/03/17 07:36 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Sure.

One i just read (almost done) is The Ascension Mysteries by David Wilcox. Very good stuff.

seen this documentary yet? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6400614/

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DMT experiences? Entities [Re: prettyMushy]
    #24681913 - 10/03/17 07:39 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Nope but i wanna watch it now!

Thank u for posting.

InvisibleprettyMushy
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #24681920 - 10/03/17 07:41 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Nope but i wanna watch it now!

Thank u for postinf.

Its on netflix now if you have access to an account. pretty good imo. i think they do good at getting some info out there. i have experience with entities on dmt and lsd. have researched reptilians pretty heavily

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

OfflineKinshino
Restful Soul
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: 5th Dimension
Re: DMT experiences? Entities [Re: prettyMushy] * 1
    #24681940 - 10/03/17 07:51 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

prettyMushy said:
Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Sure.

seen this documentary yet? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6400614/

:ushankadrink:

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#24681950 - 10/03/17 07:54 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Sure.

If u want learn about UFOs, read the Historical files at MUFON then expand from there. Heres a link: http://www.mufon.com/

Also im reading The Pheonix Lights by Lynne D. Kitei, M.D. and it ties nicely with what David Wilcox describes as "aliens pick who they communicate with". This ia also comfirmed by Clifford Stone who worked for the military communicating with aliens.

And i believe aliens have also picked u Bill, as u have seen a golden UFO on multiple occassions. The messages are sometimes subtle and hard to explain but i believe they are there for those special choosen people.

Awesome stuff. But unfortunately I have only been blessed by the golden starship's presence one time. But i remember it like it was yesterday.

If I did the exact same combo of mushrooms and dmt then it would probably return but I haven't had the balls to do that again. When I was younger I had much more motivation to explore.

But yeah i think the UFO has been programming everyone since birth it's just only a select few have been chosen to witness it. Just like a video game programmer who chooses what the player sees..i think the UFO chooses what we see since birth. All those moments of deja vu and all those crazy dreams are from the UFOA. Basically everything is. I think life is a game and we are shown exactly what we need to be shown at the exact right time.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

#24682091 - 10/03/17 08:53 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I was hearing (or thinking?) all these half thoughts like "What am" "what is" basically like i would have a thought and it would be cut off when two words came out and switch to something else which was very disorienting.

Have you noticed that your thoughts still happen without narrating them? Maybe it isn't necessary to mathematically divide our thoughts into words unless we're sharing them with other people. I sometimes wonder if we'd be better off without the narration at all. Pure thought and understanding.

A couple reasons I can think of for your sad trips (which I've also felt) are an underwhelming dose, or abusing it too frequently. Sounds like you're trying it quite frequently and have certain expectations that you're waiting to be fulfilled. I personally believe that it's best to do it infrequently in very high doses. 1 breakthrough is so much more effective and provoking than dipping your toe in a dozen times. I've felt joy, excitement, power, terror, etc. but never sadness on a breakthrough. It's always very profound and I'm left with immense gratitude.

The one time I did feel sadness was after a very blank yet ominous experience where not much happened; the disappointment along with a bunch of other self-critical emotions left me feeling gross, pathetic, sad. I was frustrated that I wasn't getting as far as I expected after reading about McKenna and other's experiences. This was after about a week of trying it multiple times per day. In retrospect, I think doing it so frequently was a selfish mistake and those sad blanks were necessary to send me the message that this was not something to abuse or depend on for magical answers or powers. Some call it the hyper slap or simply getting shut out.

I used it less frequently after those rough few trips. Partly out of fear, or doubt that I wasn't worthy or didn't make it right. After focusing on improving myself a bit and doing it during moments that felt more important, I got much better results. Taking time between trips to think about it and incorporate those thoughts into your worldview is necessary. You can't just sit down with 10g of DMT and come out a genius or guru after a week of abusing it. Has a lot to do with who you are, your life path, intentions, what you're willing to sacrifice.

InvisibleApples in Mono
Not a puppet

#24682138 - 10/03/17 09:11 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Are you aware that you're schizophrenic? Sincere question. Have you been diagnosed?

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: DMT experiences? Entities [Re: Icon]
    #24682140 - 10/03/17 09:13 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I'll just say briefly.that the only times I've seen or experienced unwanted side effects from the d is when its consumed day after day.
From just bad experiences to being locked up.

Treat it with respect or you may regret it.

I know I sound like a wowzer listen or don't.

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24682319 - 10/03/17 10:41 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Im unsure how much influence aliens have on our lives, but I reason to believe that they do know about some of our lives and give us "clues". Relates to deja vu and syncronicities as u mentioned.

I believe they want us to discover for ourselves but give us oppurtunities, Easter Eggs of Life, to learn more about the existence of good-natured aliens.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale