Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineUhhzekro
Stranger

Damn this shits weird *DELETED*
    #24666952 - 09/28/17 12:46 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Uhhzekro

Reason for deletion: i dont want it under this alias and i look dumb as fuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUhhzekro
Stranger

Re: Damn this shits weird *DELETED* [Re: Uhhzekro]
    #24666958 - 09/28/17 12:49 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Uhhzekro

Reason for deletion: i look dumb as fuck

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Loc: SoundCloud Flag
Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: Uhhzekro]
    #24666970 - 09/28/17 12:52 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Some sort of NBOMe. Not LSD. Look into the NBOMe serious of chemicals, they are full serotonin agonists and produce some very unpredictable effects.

--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

OfflineThreads from God89
Pioneer.......
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: TempestDnB]
    #24667793 - 09/28/17 05:03 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Said a prayer for ya man. It will chill out in time. Have you tried any Benzodiazepines like xanax or ativan to maybe help ya chill out? Thats probably what I would do. Or maybe one or two benadryl to help ya sleep? I wouldnt usually suggest nerve pills, but sounds like you could maybe use a few friend!

--------------------
Admirer of Bushido....... Seeker of Truth, and Knowledge.

I Will Keep the Fire going,  and the Good Wolf fed.......

( We Are All Threads from God.)

OfflineUhhzekro
Stranger

Re: Damn this shits weird *DELETED* [Re: Threads from God89]
    #24667903 - 09/28/17 05:44 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Uhhzekro

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #24667976 - 09/28/17 06:14 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Next time get a test kit so you know what you are taking, these days it's near impossible to guess what's on blotter unless it has some distinct effects, but with so many analogues that becomes harder and harder to distinguish.

Anyways if smoking brings the feeling back you should probably cut down or stop for a bit, try and exercise and eat healthy which will hopefully speed up your recovery.

I don't know enough about valium to really say but generally problems caused by drugs are not easily fixed by just taking other drugs :shrug: They can help in moderation but often just make things worse.

Valium is a benzo I guess which will help with anxiety but if you use it regularly it will almost certainly make things worse and benzo withdrawals literally sound like hell :eek:

If I were you I would go for some healthy supplements instead, an occasional valium probably won't hurt but benzos tend to be really addictive.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineCounterstriker
River roll roll roll
 User Gallery

Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: musiclover420]
    #24668369 - 09/28/17 08:56 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Anytime I got acid and it had a taste, i spit it out right away.. the blotter where i am is usually always a research chem.. The WoW unperfed is usually the best 'round these parts.
I had some super metallic tasting blotter before on a tiny hit.. shit made me so fucking tense and like i was on the tail end of a major crack bender (not that i know what that feels) Sure things were breathing and stuff but was totally not worth it!

--------------------
-CS

"All the years combine.. they melt into a a dream"

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: Counterstriker]
    #24668387 - 09/28/17 09:05 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Counterstriker said:
Anytime I got acid and it had a taste, i spit it out right away.. the blotter where i am is usually always a research chem.. The WoW unperfed is usually the best 'round these parts.
I had some super metallic tasting blotter before on a tiny hit.. shit made me so fucking tense and like i was on the tail end of a major crack bender (not that i know what that feels) Sure things were breathing and stuff but was totally not worth it!

That's not a safe method though as even LSD tabs can have a taste sometimes, RC's just tend to be very bitter and even cause some mouth numbing effects.

Test kits are literally 20-30$ or less, I don't see why so many people go without them :lol:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

OfflineCounterstriker
River roll roll roll
 User Gallery

Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #24668717 - 09/29/17 12:40 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

True true, I mean from my experience though, i haven't had good luck with blotter with art on it :/ I have heard that some blotter will taste like ass because of the ink they use.. I actually have a test kit on the way! wanna grab 1/2 sheet and not dropping that money without a proper test!

Listen to him! Buy a test man, know what you are putting in your body. Too many sick fucks selling RC as lucy

--------------------
-CS

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Loc: SoundCloud Flag
    #24668722 - 09/29/17 12:47 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I haven't had a problem with getting real LSD in years. Like 2013 was the last time I remember getting an NBOMe instead of the advertised LSD. I guess it's all about who you know.

--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Offlineicetech
 User Gallery

Loc: FSM's loving noodles.
Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: TempestDnB] * 1
    #24669653 - 09/29/17 10:51 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

a test kit is $12 shipped for over 50 tests.. people give me shit for harping on about it but it's cheap insurance.

--------------------

OfflineCounterstriker
River roll roll roll
 User Gallery

Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: TempestDnB]
    #24670049 - 09/29/17 01:05 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

That's actally the year i got Nbome.. Like i said I only see WoW here, but at fests and stuff RC's are rampant and people think they are taking real LSD.

I was at Lockn' fest last month and found some good L also found a lot of bunk shit. Tip if you are going to a fest.. bring a test kit!

--------------------
-CS

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24670062 - 09/29/17 01:11 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Afaik nbomes are the only things passed off as LSD that have a numbing effect, everything else will be bitter. Nbomes do not last more than 12 hours though, usually less, so that makes me wonder if you experienced a placebo effect. The only chemicals that last longer than LSD are the DOx series of psychedelic amphetamines, but even they have a peak duration of around 20hrs though and usually closer to 12-16 which again makes me think placebo. Smoking weed a couple months later and not getting 'high' but only not feeling depressed and getting a dry mouth makes me think, again, placebo, or simply tolerance. When I have a tolerance to weed the dry mouth tends to go with it though.

OfflineCounterstriker
River roll roll roll
 User Gallery

Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: krypto2000]
    #24670121 - 09/29/17 01:26 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I doubt is was a placebo.. I was so physically uncomfortable and walls were swirling and breathing. I've got bunk acid plenty of times when i was a young moron and I never had placebo. This dose was like licking concentrated mettalic taste. My tongue was numb for a while.. the effects lasted.. 7 hours i think.. it was a few years ago

--------------------
-CS

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24670135 - 09/29/17 01:27 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry, I was responding to the OP.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: krypto2000]
    #24670580 - 09/29/17 03:40 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Can't DOB last for like 36 hours? :lol%

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: musiclover420] * 2
    #24672251 - 09/30/17 10:17 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Phikal lists it as 18-30hrs. I don't see any other sources for duration on a quick search. Regardless it doesn't cause numbing and 30hrs is a far cry from 2 months, OP undeniably had something psychological going on outside of drugs. He also spit the tab out immediately per his description so I wouldn't expect any substantial amount to have made it in his system to begin with.

OfflineUhhzekro
Stranger

Re: Damn this shits weird *DELETED* [Re: krypto2000]
    #24673535 - 09/30/17 07:37 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Uhhzekro

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#24673557 - 09/30/17 07:46 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Phikal lists it as 18-30hrs. I don't see any other sources for duration on a quick search. Regardless it doesn't cause numbing and 30hrs is a far cry from 2 months, OP undeniably had something psychological going on outside of drugs. He also spit the tab out immediately per his description so I wouldn't expect any substantial amount to have made it in his system to begin with.

Yeah I wasn't saying it had anything to do with this, I just remember reading DOB was one of the longer lasting DOx.

Maybe the OP had some sort of allergic reaction? Seems like it could be psycho somatic too but many RC's are pretty much entirely unstudied so who knows :shrug:

Quote:

Uhhzekro said:
I do have bad anxiety but I swear it's not a placebo effect I LITARLLY used to feel my body rise from my feet to my toes when I smoked and as soon as that wore off I noticed my head has been in heavy almost foggy type state and when I smoke it intensifies the fuck out of that feeling. Maybe the body puffing was a placebo effect but idk Bc I felt how I did on acid for like 30seconds. (At the worst part of my trip)  It's Nothing like how I used to feel I don't even really feel high it just feels like a complete different thing. If your talking about the numbing effect being placebo I don't think so because whenever I would sink into my bed I'd get so fucking numb to the point I felt as if I would die (anxiety I know) but even when I woke up I would say strange things and just felt like I was under the influence of something still for about the third day even, it got better over time and it doesn't seem like a cuisidence that I have this brain foggy feeling because when I smoked on the "acid" I had this twirling feeling going on in my head as well now it just seems like that but not intense. I dropped the tab at 1 and then fell asleep at 5am, when I woke up I noticed a numbness in my feet and legs and still a little mindfuck and that lasted for a day, and then the couple next days it just felt like I was still under the influence. What I found weird was last trip I had I just snapped out of it and regained my memory back and felt the same, with this one, I never felt the same. I find it funny that all these things I'm experiencing when I smoke all are different parts of the trip that I had

The numbness sounds like it could be from vasocontriction, if it persists or gets worse it could be worth going to see a doctor.

Like I said you should stop smoking for a bit and focus and exercising and eating healthy if you still aren't feeling totally better.

--------------------

OfflineUhhzekro
Stranger

Re: Damn this shits weird *DELETED* [Re: musiclover420]
    #24673573 - 09/30/17 07:54 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Uhhzekro

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies